Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls (2399 Views)

Foreign Girls Are The Best / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Greene66: 12:13am On May 10, 2016
When people like myself go on to scream that we love foreign girls especially on channels like this, I see how many people go in defense. But the truth is, many are blinded by some things :

Most Nigerians are shallow minded. They don't think outside the box. They think with their d!cks and all sex and sex and marriage. That they have failed to realize the problems with Nigerian women which is eating up the society.

They tag us racists, jobless, pathetic, hypocrite, and so on because they believe what we are saying is true but they choose to be in denial of this fact in bid to console themselves because they can't solve it.

The Nigerian men created the problems of Nigerian women. We talk about Nigerian ladies not being exposed, being primitive and other stuff but the men made this so. They Slut shame and stereotype any lady who tries to make a difference under their shameless shield called "Society". Men are the Society and The Society is Man. A lady who tries to get educated beyond the usual degree for a secretary would be dissed and told "go and marry" by the men.

A rich guy won't tell a lady how to fish. Instead he would give her fish to flaunt his specialty. And then the ladies get addicted and become gold diggers believing all men must give them fish. A broke nigga would then wail saying "what does a woman have to offer? " this statement is a scam. Trust me when they become rich, they won't remember this question when they are flaunting their money in the sight of women

Religion is another scam that destroyed Nigerian ladies. A nigerian lady would shamelessly sleep with a prophet in the bid for a child why? Because he is a pastor and doing God work. Religion was created by the same perverted men. You see women all over crusades looking for what didn't lost. Time they are to spend inventing something new that would change their lives and lives of people around they spend hours in some church.

A nigeria man believes that as long as he gives a female money, he deserves to have sex with her gf or not. The Nigerian men created the sluts in Nigerian women

A nigerian man would sell his daughter for money in the name of "Tradition" another scam created by Men as a means to make money.

Symmary:

The Nigerian men made the Nigerian women illiterates and Unexposed confused species. They also made them gold diggers. They made them sluts. They made them fake because they made it obvious that they don't give a damn about what a woman has upstairs but her boobs and her curves so the women have to become fake.

It's the fault of Nigerian men that the Nigerian women are the way they are. An average Nigerian woman thinks like a 5 year old.

Nigerian men have failed their women and because of this tragedy, we have no choice but to

Keep Calm and Love Foreign Girls.

-Greene66 / Nairaland 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2016
grin no wonder royalblak007 is so crazy to have a foreign...

Now, I get it why.. cool
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by whogoscam: 12:20am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by lovelyadeola(m): 12:30am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm like my guy ontop me..
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by swaggzo(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2016
YOU LIKE FOREIGN GIRLS,

YOUR MAMA NA FOREIGNER? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by halfricanadian(f): 1:08am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

Who wants a pale, skinny, anorexic, nose-piercing whitey who's probably been screwed in basements and around campfires by her first cousins and gave her first _blowjob at age twelve?

Ask yourself why you all celebrate summer and why you spend hours sunscreening and suntanning yourself?
You even purchase artificial tanners.

You should ask yourself why you take offence someone says, "Hey! You are so white".

Dats rude not good
apart from race she is human
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by ronald4lif(m): 1:15am On May 10, 2016
You made some cogent points about men being responsible for whatever perceived leeching attitude of our women. And at same time tabled some sophistry argument which are erroneous.

Truly, the Nigerian man believes that with money he can get any lady to bed and this mentality has fueled the culture of 'money for down back for ground' praxis in our society. We all know money can corrupt even the most morally upright individual so the affluent Nigerians have capitalised on the penurious condition of ladies, in a country where the majority lives below a dollar daily, to their advantage thus converting them to spongers.

The rich class contributed largely to the obfuscating prostituting form of relationship as practised in Nigeria. I hate to admit it but most amatory relationship in Nigeria is a humbug. It's premised on what the man has to offer financially and what the woman have to reprise sexually.

But to put the blame squarely on the men is unfair and erroneous coz greed and the lackadaisical drive to succeed by such women also plays a vital role in the whole thing. An ambitious, principled and morally sound lady won't let society condition her to sleep around for financial gains or date for money before she can succeed.

In furtherance to the cause of this parasitism relationship, is the love for show off and impressing people. The black man generally loves to show off and display wealth more than any other race I know of. The girls aren't left out and the ones who can't acquire the good things of life legitimately resort to sleeping around with the wealthy guys. There's a need and pressure among their peers to talk about how rich her boyfriend is and show off her new acquisition to friends. So yes, you have a point but both sex are to blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 1:37am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

Who wants a pale, skinny, anorexic, nose-piercing whitey who's probably been screwed in basements and around campfires by her first cousins and gave her first _blowjob at age twelve?

Ask yourself why you all celebrate summer and why you spend hours rubbing sunscreen creams and suntanning yourselves?
You even purchase artificial tanners.

You should ask yourself why you take offence when someone says, "Hey! You are so white".

Dumb! I'm not white! angry

Plz before u open ur big mouth with a dragon's breathe do ur research!

Ur nasty as hell... u cannot stop ppol in choosing who they wanted to be with !

Ur juz envy coz if ur not, u won't come here & quote with ur nonsense msg...
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by TheValiant(m): 1:52am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm curious, why should he be envious of you?

2 Likes

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Chrisrare: 2:53am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Dont mind dat guy. D guy is insane. U havnt done anything wrong.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Lasveg(m): 2:56am On May 10, 2016
TheValiant:

Why do u knight crew always go about looking for trouble? U kids shuld grow up.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 5:21am On May 10, 2016
TheValiant:

He is not envious about me but he can't accept the fact that some Nigerians preferred foreigns. undecided
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 5:25am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're pale, WHITEY. We both know what you implied by your first post on this thread.

I'd rather be a dragon than wish to be a pale whitey. Even Jesus didn't come as a WHITEY.
Trust me, you're just a meal ticket, a means to a green card, an easy lay... Always remember that when these Nubian brothers of mine bestow adulations on you. They know where to find real women.

And no, this is a lexical conversation and not a verbal one which means I am not TALKING.

I guess they were right - BLONDIES ARE DUMB. Oops! You're blond.

Have fun with your artificial tanner and add some weight while at it.

And that's none of ur problem if we tanned ourselves..maybe u forgot that some of ur ppol are bleaching juz to have a light skin...

If u don't like foreigners, definitely I don't like u either.. .

So, if u have nothing good to say to other ppol, plz swerve coz whatever u gone say, still u cannot stop everyone to choose who they want to be with ...

Keep ur nonsense quote to urself & stay in ur lane..
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by KINGwax007(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2016
I dnt knw wot u're talking about- I hate foreign girls

My Nigerian girls rock and are so so okay for me!

Foreign my bug fat as**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by kullozone(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2016
Watchout!!A New One From Their Whatsapp Group..You Guys Know You Can Actually Love White Ladies Without Involving Black Ladies Right?
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by kullozone(m): 5:49am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

He is not envious about me but he can't accept the fact that some Nigerians preferred foreigns. undecided
Nigerians Get Married To Foreigners Everyday And No One Complains.The Issue Here Is That These Old Men Acting Like Kids Just Love Insulting Blacks.You Don't Expect Everyone To Just Stand And Watch,do You?
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by datGuyJoo: 5:57am On May 10, 2016
You know who ever you love and decide to settle down with and makes you happy really isn't anyones concern.

at the end of the day, or your life, you have to be happy with your decisions so please stop the hate.

white, black, green, blue, purple, it's whats inside that counts.

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 5:57am On May 10, 2016
kullozone:
Nigerians Get Married To Foreigners Everyday And No One Complains.The Issue Here Is That These Old Men Acting Like Kids Just Love Insulting Blacks.You Don't Expect Everyone To Just Stand And Watch,do You?

Quote that to the op...
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 5:58am On May 10, 2016
Lol greene abi wetin you never repent from creating these types of threads.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by tpiah01: 6:01am On May 10, 2016
datGuyJoo:
You know who ever you love and decide to settle down with and makes you happy really isn't anyones concern.

at the end of the day, or your life, you have to be happy with your decisions so please stop the hate.

Was it not God creating all the people abi the ugly one/s na devil create them/am?

ko ju se yin!

1 Like

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:20am On May 10, 2016
I dnt like whitie.. I cant even imagine putting my holy diik inside her possey.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by eyinjuege: 6:30am On May 10, 2016
I wonder why the OP feels his love for foreign girls needs to be validated by anyone. Does that mean deep down, you've got your doubts?
No one truly cares about your romantic preferences. If you like foreign girls, go for it. Just be a decent human being , datsall.

2 Likes

Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by GoldenJAT(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2016
op.... Na green Card u de find.... some Nigerian girls Rock 2d core!!
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2016
For Once, something goof vame out of you........

It's your type that give the (misleading) impression that "people can change" undecided
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by PureWays(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2016
Ooh! I think there are elements of truth in your write up.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by halfricanadian(f): 7:45am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

Since these pale folks (some of them reeking of garlic and onions) have decided to make (SOMETIMES SUBTLE) racist attacks their stock-in-trade with Seun and his moderators shielding them while banning us Nigerians, they'd continually get servings of their own medicine.

By the way, my prequel post doesn't contain any falsehood or exaggeration. The pale race do everything I stated...and more.
Ok o
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by TheValiant(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
Lasveg:
Why do u knight crew always go about looking for trouble? U kids shuld grow up.

That dude up there was defending your honour as an African when whiteys were dragging you through the mud. All a coward like you can do is say "thank you" and then STFU.
Re: The Problems Of Nigerian Ladies Explained. - Why We Love Foreign Girls by Greene66: 9:01am On May 10, 2016
datGuyJoo:

Did you even read the thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... / 2 Woman Beat Up A Man Into The Gutter For Harrassing Them In Akure / just meet this nairalander today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.