Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. (1017 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by ezebunafo(m): 3:27am On May 10, 2016
SaharaReporters has learned that Ibrahim Uwais, a son of former Chief Justice Mohammed Uwais, died today near Aleppo, Syria as the United States targeted members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in fierce airstrikes.

A source told our correspondent that the late Ibrahim Uwais, who secretly traveled to Syria in February 2015 to join ISIS, was one of numerous Islamist terrorists who perished as US military aircraft bombarded known ISIS camps near the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo.

“Ibrahim died today on the battlefield in Aleppo,” our source stated. He added that one of the two wives of the deceased currently trapped in Syria might notify the family of his death.

SaharaReporters learned that Ibrahim Uwais left Nigeria in 2015, telling close family members he was headed to Turkey to explore business opportunities. He took along his two wives and five kids. However, he slipped from Turkey into Syria with his entire family and joined the burgeoning army of volunteer fighters who travel from different parts of the world to enlist with ISIS, a group whose agenda is to carve out an Islamist caliphate.

From 1995 to 2006, Justice Uwais was Nigeria’s Chief Justice, presiding over the country’s Supreme Court.

Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syrian Airstrike | Sahara Reporters
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/09/son-former-nigerian-chief-justice-uwais-who-joined-isis-killed-syrian-airstrike

Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by TedBaker(m): 3:37am On May 10, 2016
Serves him right, darkness shall not prevail
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by emijo(m): 3:41am On May 10, 2016
THAT SERVES HIM RIGHT. EWU GAMBIA
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by younglamzy(m): 3:44am On May 10, 2016
Like seriously wonders shall never end..so me go waka comot for country say i wan go join ISIS..
Choi!
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Kingsasian(m): 3:48am On May 10, 2016
Make brain
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Chicagoesontop: 4:04am On May 10, 2016
Bombo klak Muan !!
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Nobody: 4:05am On May 10, 2016
Hmmmm.....nawa ooo.
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Nobody: 4:38am On May 10, 2016
After dragging his family's name in d mud.
Say no to TERRORISM.

I only pity the wives and children he left behind. What a wasted life!!

3 Likes

Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by brunofarad(m): 5:00am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by kossyablaze(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2016
Prrrrrraaaaaaissseeeeee da Lord!
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Smellymouth: 6:09am On May 10, 2016
Good riddance
Re: Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. by Mynd44: 6:12am On May 10, 2016

(1)

South African With Cocaine In Bra Arrested At Lagos Airport | Photo / How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. / Photos: Man Attacked By Mob After He Tried Beheading Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.