Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me (3709 Views)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:40am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Awwwwww.. She is pretty kiss kiss

Me and my current bae grin

Ooh OK...that means I don't have a chance anymore grin tongue
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:45am On May 10, 2016
All girls are cheat
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by format97(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2016
did you just say ur best friend? U saw him as ur best friend, but i guess he didnt see u as his best friend. That is the problem. I can never say someone is my best friend, y because he may not see me as one. O boy, na only u knw who u lyk o. U no knw who lyk u walahi. Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by tunaguy(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2016
Bro just dust you self up and cut both from your life you can relocate and start a new life make new friends not best friends, friends you can flog in FIFA 16 wink.... And just keep looking the right bae will come
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by Smellymouth: 9:24am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ooh OK...that means I don't have a chance anymore grin tongue

grin grin you have a place in my heart..
Infact, you are my heart cool

Here is my heart, it's all yours

Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by assfreaky(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
That was how the former Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency Ken Nnamani convinced his former aid to marry his (Ken's) girlfriend.

When a man loves a girl so much but can't marry her, he looks for a way to have her permanently by his side by match-making her with his bosom friends and relatives.

Beware of match-makers!

oya, Miss CNN, we dey listen. make una knack us more tory na!
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by 7footre(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
Yepa!!! Water don pass garri oooo

Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by collitexnaira(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
All my life i hv never trust a particular friend 100%, and i hv many of them

I always ask myself do i really hv a best friend

Reason being that I hv a particular friend whom i could leave my money with, nd be rest assured that it's in good hand (i trust him with money),,, but this same friend i can never take him to visit my babe (i don't trust him with women)

I hv another friend who i don't trust with money but i can leave him in a room with my babe.

So you need to study ur frnds, nd know what to trust them with

We re all human beings, and no human is perfect

3 Likes

Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by alobright17(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Women are naturally birdbrained romantically. It could be possible your friend looks more cute, taller and well built than you. That's why she may have fallen for him. Of course, your friend must have also played his chyking game right. When he noticed your wife liked him, he did what to do to wash her silly.

Women are so fūcking birdbrained!

My guy silly women don't look at any single quality when they want to fool around,guys trust your best friend with your lover at your own risk.
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by zanebaddo(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
That was how the former Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency Ken Nnamani convinced his former aid to marry his (Ken's) girlfriend.

When a man loves a girl so much but can't marry her, he looks for a way to have her permanently by his side by match-making her with his bosom friends and relatives.

Beware of match-makers!
Ken nnamani has never been a Governor in enugu State but was once a Senate president of the federal Republic of nigeria 2005...2007. After his first marriage crashed in the 80s. he took another wife and has never had any marriage scandal of any sort. How you came about the above I don't know o
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by LegalBaby(f): 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
collitexnaira:
All my life i hv never trust a particular friend 100%, and i hv many of them

I always ask myself do i really hv a best friend

Reason being that I hv a particular friend whom i could leave my money with, nd be rest assured that it's in good hand (i trust him with money),,, but this same friend i can never take him to visit my babe (i don't trust him with women)

I hv another friend who i don't trust with money but i can leave him in a room with my babe.

So you need to study ur frnds, nd know what to trust them with

We re all human beings, and no human is perfect
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by amtaken(f): 10:04pm On May 13, 2016
Maybe not Ken but definitely ex Governor Nnamani.

zanebaddo:
Ken nnamani has never been a Governor in enugu State but was once a Senate president of the federal Republic of nigeria 2005...2007. After his first marriage crashed in the 80s. he took another wife and has never had any marriage scandal of any sort. How you came about the above I don't know o
Re: My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me by torqque7(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2016
LegalBaby:
I think you already have a pretty good grasp on what was and is going on here .
With that said, I'd find a new "best" friend.
This guy doesn't seem like he's doin you any favors. Now, again, with that said, if you're living your life with keylogger's and blacklights to make sure she's not cheating on you, I tell you this...MOVE ON! it's not worth it. Believe me there are women out there even today that are faithful and don't cheat
.It's not paranoid if you're gut is telling you a conclusion from the evidence. Look chances are she's never going to admit screwing him...that's something you'll have to find out on your own...question is...is it really worth
knowing? and...and...if you find out your 100% right what are you going to do about it?
i'd advice you start by sending her ass packing .
Well said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18} / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.