Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? (4015 Views)

How Can I Revenge Against My Ex Girl Friend!? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 3:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Right now am shock, disappointed, laffing and same time vexing. Have a close friend we've been pal for years now... Actually he's a yoruba demon.

We'll really close we solve most problem together even when it comes to relationship, money etc and guys $hit talk.

Am a guy who talk less, hot tempered also good at controlling my temper. I don't make much friends cause I prefer having 5 to many.

Am a paranoid being I'll obvious your ever move if i suspect a thing i make sure I"ll put words into your head until you spilled out..

If you wouldn't talk I have a unique way of making you talk you just wouldn't know unless I tell you. [ just like a wild animal protecting his territory.

I barely trust someone. But once i trust and you disappoint me game over.

main point.

This my snitch pal have a brother who told me his snitch brother isn't the kind of guy i should trust.. I pretender like it's nothing. But deep down I took it serious.[ Out of nonsense you'll get sense]

So I decide to test him I shared a failed relationship matter with him. I knew he went behind my back to cajo the gal.

How do I know? cause he keeps saying it like it's a joke repeatedly. I ignored him cause I had no interest for this gal.. He tried it with another one.. This time using this format " She messaged me on I.G I acted like a mature man and told him to do what ever he like with her.
i just don't understand the joy you get backstabbing a friend. Or collapsing what he had achieve. That's been childish and immature.

Note: His the selfish type he never share anything when it comes to ladies. His brother even told me this I doubted him until I tested him
. Even if his female friend have a crush on me he will cast you out.
Maybe he want to be the next king Solomon.

THE PAINFUL PART...
Have been on this girl matter since August or September last year 2017.
As an alpha male it's natural in us to move on if a girl Bleep up I"ll delete her number straight. Why waste you time pleasing and complimenting a girl who wouldn't respect your dominance ..

Within few months I blocked every channel of her getting me friend zoned..
I don't like getting friend zoned expect I permit it.

So we got really close I must confess I fell for this gal ooo. Mistake Number 1----

. She came to my place we did some $hit except sex. I notice she doesn't want to rush things over with me.. So I stopped what I was doing with her.. It got to a point we even kiss publicly, act like couples expect sex... She doesn't want me rush her and me can't force her cause, i respect women privacy...

Mistake 2------- Few days later I told him how it almost happened we discuss some guys stuff....

About 2 weeks later I notice she started acting cold avoiding me like something had happens. I gave her time and later ask her out... She told me NO as in a gal am really sure likes me cause i read her feminine signs.
I asked why said No to me she told me it's not her fault that she will tell me further info via WhatsApp..
We chatted on WhatsApp I didn't bother asking again. Cause I believe if she had something to say she would have told me already.

Since she told my it's not her fault I just lock up... Yeye childish reason

all of a sudden this sly pal of mine indirectly told he want to try her... I cautioned his and told him straight am wanna get serious with her. Funny enough he hasn't seen her in person only her pic on my phone

.. Cause I grant him accept to using my phone sometimes.. And he hides his own like it's an expensive phone.. Phone way no worth 20k... He even password is gallery who does that?

I went to his place one day a girl from his lodge called him outside so he left his phone in front of e.

My instinct suggest I check his WhatsApp with 5 seconds I checked his chat. I was shocked to see his already chatting with her and she's responding.....jeez my padi..

Am 100% sure he secretly got her number from my phone.. I became furious and questioned him in annoyance.. He told "Sebi I tell you say I go chop your eye" he think I was joking OMG the urge to break his neck at a spot engulfed me. A friend I trusted he notice I was 100% serious and vexing he just kept calm down and change the discussion each time i query him.

His brother said nothing and was looking at me like "Sebi I tell you" 10 mins later I left to my place.

I just calmed myself cause of my lpha male trait's and maturity. Why fight over 1 gal when i got bigger things to chase in my life instead .

Am not jealous I believe have outgrown that..
It really pained me cause this is a guy have know for Years not 2 or 3 ooo just like a brother..

Why will a guy at his mid 20s do $hit secondary kids wouldn't do... Right now I feel like revenging too and maybe stop the friendship for good... Cause he can't be the trusted even in future.

cc lalasticala
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by nuggarito: 3:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Real nigga, your friend just choose to be stupid. Bro move on, a piece of ass is not worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by captainking(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one bro.. Just move on.. Don't ever fight cos of a woman.. I think you should ditch thst pal of yours.. He could stab you in the back again when it matters more...

4 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2018
We have dem everywhere shit hole niggas always not satisfied with what they have
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by CastedAyo: 5:13am On Apr 01, 2018
He betrayed you, kill him

Real men don't have time for SHÍT

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by henrygale(m): 5:13am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't know how the guy above me managed to read the piece thru, but I had serious brain pain trying to read thru with the op's grammatical constructions .....but sha, managed to get the picture he tried to paint.

To the matter, some guys are just like that, they encroach into others' territory without invitation and instead of them to take their bite and leave peacefully, they want to cause havoc.
Just free the guy and put him at arm's length. No need fighting him over that shit.......it's not worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by AnodaIT(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2018
You are truly paranoid

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by jericco1(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2018
well it's painful sha. but the girl is definitely not your type. she no worth you abeg. so no kill your self.
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by punisha: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2018
We sell guns... Easter bonanza is currently ongoing. Contact us for more details.

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by CastedAyo: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2018
henrygale:
I don't know how the guy above me managed to read the piece thru, but I had serious brain pain trying to read thru with the op's grammatical constructions .....but sha, managed to get the picture he tried to paint.

To the matter, some guys are just like that, they encroach into others' territory without invitation and instead of them to take their bite and leave peacefully, they want to cause havoc.
Just free the guy and put him at arm's length. No need fighting him over that shit.......it's not worth it

I never read it man, I comment according to his tittle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Lagbaja01(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2018
@op, ur main problem is mouth diarrhoea, you are not okay untill you gist this friend of yours everything u do with your lady....

these remedies should work for you:
- put a rein on ur mouth
- control your tongue
- confront your friend about it (i have a feeling dt u havent confront this ur frnd, confront and even warn dt u can kill him if he tries that again)
- find a different lady dat is not within your friend's domain

Finally, if he tries dat again, dont kill your friend, just leave him without saying goodbye and never give him a second chance.... if u give him another chance, ur marriage is in danger.

9 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by JONSYN7154: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
There's no revenge that's as sweet as forgiveness. Forgive him but have nothing to do with him.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2018
why u dey mention "lalasticala".. for ur mind u won enter F P.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Go on...
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by henrygale(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:

I never read it man, I comment according to his tittle cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by ednut1(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Jeez u expected us to comprehend this shit

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
AnodaIT:
You are truly paranoid

OK if you say xo.
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Opentokwowledge: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Niggas ain't shìt no more. When did guys become story tellers?

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
U
jericco1:
well it's painful sha. but the girl is definitely not your type.
she no worth you abeg. so no kill your self.

Yeah
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by lenghtinny(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2018
That kinda n*gga can kill you angry
You need to start keeping to yourself. Why you sef dey yarn am all this unnecessary stories about your love life You wan gain cred ba angry
Na too much familiarity dey breed this contempt.

No matter how close I am to a n*gga, I always ensure the gap between us is wider than a six lane highway.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2018
ruggedtimi:
why u dey mention "lalasticala".. for ur mind u won enter F P.

Lol make he come advice mi. grin
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:
He betrayed you, kill him

Real men don't have time for SHÍT
Kill him because of woman? don't u hear d girl has friend zoned d OP before d Yoruba demon got involved?
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2018
JONSYN7154:
There's no revenge that's as sweet as forgiveness. Forgive him but have nothing to do with him.
He can forgive him and still have something to do with him but he shouldn't trust him with a girl.
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Tweak2k:
Right now am shock, disappointed, laffing and same time vexing. Have a close friend we've been pal for years now... Actually he's a yoruba demon.

We'll really close we solve most problem together even when it comes to relationship, money etc and guys $hit talk.

Am a guy who talk less, hot tempered also good at controlling my temper. I don't make much friends cause I prefer having 5 to many.

Am a paranoid being I'll obvious your ever move if i suspect a thing i make sure I"ll put words into your head until you spilled out..

If you wouldn't talk I have a unique way of making you talk you just wouldn't know unless I tell you. [ just like a wild animal protecting his territory.

I barely trust someone. But once i trust and you disappoint me game over.

main point.

This my snitch pal have a brother who told me his snitch brother isn't the kind of guy i should trust.. I pretender like it's nothing. But deep down I took it serious.[ Out of nonsense you'll get sense]

So I decide to test him I shared a failed relationship matter with him. I knew he went behind my back to cajo the gal.

How do I know? cause he keeps saying it like it's a joke repeatedly. I ignored him cause I had no interest for this gal.. He tried it with another one.. This time using this format " She messaged me on I.G I acted like a mature man and told him to do what ever he like with her.
i just don't understand the joy you get backstabbing a friend. Or collapsing what he had achieve. That's been childish and immature.

Note: His the selfish type he never share anything when it comes to ladies. His brother even told me this I doubted him until I tested him
. Even if his female friend have a crush on me he will cast you out.
Maybe he want to be the next king Solomon.

THE PAINFUL PART...
Have been on this girl matter since August or September last year 2017.
As an alpha male it's natural in us to move on if a girl Bleep up I"ll delete her number straight. Why waste you time pleasing and complimenting a girl who wouldn't respect your dominance ..

Within few months I blocked every channel of her getting me friend zoned..
I don't like getting friend zoned expect I permit it.

So we got really close I must confess I fell for this gal ooo. Mistake Number 1----

. She came to my place we did some $hit except sex. I notice she doesn't want to rush things over with me.. So I stopped what I was doing with her.. It got to a point we even kiss publicly, act like couples expect sex... She doesn't want me rush her and me can't force her cause, i respect women privacy...

Mistake 2------- Few days later I told him how it almost happened we discuss some guys stuff....

About 2 weeks later I notice she started acting cold avoiding me like something had happens. I gave her time and later ask her out... She told me NO as in a gal am really sure likes me cause i read her feminine signs.
I asked why said No to me she told me it's not her fault that she will tell me further info via WhatsApp..
We chatted on WhatsApp I didn't bother asking again. Cause I believe if she had something to say she would have told me already.

Since she told my it's not her fault I just lock up... Yeye childish reason

all of a sudden this sly pal of mine indirectly told he want to try her... I cautioned his and told him straight am wanna get serious with her. Funny enough he hasn't seen her in person only her pic on my phone

.. Cause I grant him accept to using my phone sometimes.. And he hides his own like it's an expensive phone.. Phone way no worth 20k... He even password is gallery who does that?

I went to his place one day a girl from his lodge called him outside so he left his phone in front of e.

My instinct suggest I check his WhatsApp with 5 seconds I checked his chat. I was shocked to see his already chatting with her and she's responding.....jeez my padi..

Am 100% sure he secretly got her number from my phone.. I became furious and questioned him in annoyance.. He told "Sebi I tell you say I go chop your eye" he think I was joking OMG the urge to break his neck at a spot engulfed me. A friend I trusted he notice I was 100% serious and vexing he just kept calm down and change the discussion each time i query him.

His brother said nothing and was looking at me like "Sebi I tell you" 10 mins later I left to my place.

I just calmed myself cause of my lpha male trait's and maturity. Why fight over 1 gal when i got bigger things to chase in my life instead .

Am not jealous I believe have outgrown that..
It really pained me cause this is a guy have know for Years not 2 or 3 ooo just like a brother..

Why will a guy at his mid 20s do $hit secondary kids wouldn't do... Right now I feel like revenging too and maybe stop the friendship for good... Cause he can't be the trusted even in future.

cc lalasticala
I only blamed d op in this scenario, you revealed d girls weaknesses to your friend and that activated his predatory hunting instinct.

The damage as been done already so give ur friend a chance to date d girl. let it look to the girl like you are d one dat hitch them both together or let her assumed you dump her for your friend.

Turn d table around and get valuable information from ur friend that you will use against him before d girl
She will be ashamed of trying to date ur friend.
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Forget about your friend so that you don't do anything stupid and regret it for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

I only blamed d op in this scenario, you revealed d girls weaknesses to your friend and that activated his predatory hunting instinct.

The damage as been done already so give ur friend a chance to date d girl. let it look to the girl like you are d one dat hitch them both together or let her assumed you dump her for your friend.

Turn d table around and get valuable information from ur friend that you will use against him before d girl
She will be ashamed of trying to date ur friend.

I don't really get you. You saying I should tell her the guy is my friend??
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Mobsync(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Your guy is a PN (pussy nigga). I used to have a friend like that but finally cut my relationship with him after he embarrassed, insulted and shouted at me in front of his girlfriend.

You seriously need to cut contact with that dude. You're only saying what you know, there are millions others that you don't know.

Just cut your relationship with him. He's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

He can forgive him and still have something to do with him but he shouldn't trust him with a girl.

Mature words
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
predmine20:
Forget about your friend so that you don't do anything stupid and regret it for the rest of your life.

Yh cause am still vexing till now...
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mobsync:
Your guy is a PN (pussy nigga). I used to have a friend like that but finally cut my relationship with him after he embarrassed, insulted and shouted at me in front of his girlfriend.

You seriously need to cut contact with that dude. You're only saying what you know, there are millions others that you don't know.

Just cut your relationship with him. He's not worth it.

Thru.... Me and thinking of revenging going after his own. 1 by 1... I don't care how long it will take me..
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
I stopped reading your post when I realized you were more interested in telling us about your personality than how your friend betrayed you!

You knew your post was going to be an epistle, why didn't you just go straight to the point?

You're this, you're that. Your friend is this.

Someone should please summarize the betrayal story for me

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Mobsync(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tweak2k:

Thru.... Me and thinking of revenging going after his own. 1 by 1... I don't care how long it will take me..

I couldn't type well earlier because I was on phone.

Revenge won't be sweet in this case and could even backfire to you. Let me use that friend of mine as an example.

This dude was the guy that will quickly make friends with his other's girlfriends, calling them sweet names like "Iyawo wa" (our wife) and the likes.

He was also the same dude that will make mockery of other guys (his friends), revealing their secrets and confidential infos by making those subtle "jokes" you talked about earlier -- right in the presence of the lady.

He furthers his ministry by adding the lady on WhatsApp and the bullshit starts from there.

He calls them names like honey and the likes. He always wants to know what's happening between they and his friends and once he detects they're having problems, uses the opportunity to slander the guy and strike the girl.

Mind you, outside, he will be the same person trying to make peace and making the friend think he's the good guy not knowing that he's the snake.

At the same time, he always slanders and badmouths his friends when with his own women. So the lady already has a not-too-good opinion about the friend. Are you seeing the drift here?

What makes you think he has not slandered and badmouthed you in front of his women?

The moment you try striking, the lady will even be the one to tell the guy and he will use it against you.

People like that guy are like cancer, they should be cut off.

Another method is to use their method to defeat them. Make those same subtle "jokes" in the presence of their girls. Or just ask about their other girlfriends when they're with another girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? / World Naked Bike Ride Festival Set To Hold Despite Covid-19 Pandemic. PHOTOS /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.