Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) (10371 Views)

Are you a leader passionate about making a change in 2014. This is for you? / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by aeon(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2006
Do you know any legitimate online data entry job? Pls shed some light on this
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2006
Hi aeon,

I've never participated in any form of online
data entry job so i don't consider myself as
an expert on the topic.

But i think this site might be of help.

http://www.jobbankusa.com/workhomejobs/april25/online_data_entry_jobs_.html

Please note that i'm not recommending them
so do your due dilligence before you do anything.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by kitaun(m): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2006
Nice job bro, keep it up
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2006
Hi kitaun,

Thanks a lot for appreciating the little
i'm doing.

I try as much as possible to help Nigerians
start and profit from their own internet
business.

Keep the questions rolling in. There are
lots to talk about online.

List building, affiliate marketing, adsense,
reprint rights, email marketing, PPC,
ezine advertising, information product
marketing and lots more.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by aligbed(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2006
online Business is real,i started mine with N2600,and am making cool legal cash.soon mine web site will be hosted.if you are interested in going into online Biz ,feel free to mail me at dalewae@hotmail.com.i will be glad to be of assistance to nairaland users.i will send you free report on how to open ur secured online account,withdraw ur internet earning into ur nigerian bank account,trade in forex without forex trading knowledge,this info will blow ur mind.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by ayo84(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2006
well i have some great e-business ideas but the only way i can receive money is to have a paypal account,and you know nigerians can get a paypal account.
what do you suggest
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hello Mr Akin,
I had been seeing your posts on this forum for sometime now and I think you are realy good. I had always wanted to go into Internet marketing especially owning a virtual store and getting traffic into the site I did a little learning I could afford as cash is really really a major setback for me but I strongly believe in wealth on-line in a genuine manner thus am really so determined to go into it fully however in the course of my research I found out that the Nigerian factor is indeed a major setback. That is I found out that I really need a debit/credit card to get a virtual store and to get traffic from google besides to launch a website also I even at time need a us office address I don't know if am really wrong please correct me if I am but if am not is there a way you can advise and help in these ways. I believe so much in freedom, thus I need easily accessible cards and address on-line besides there are non genuine websites that offer these such as www.globalpaysite.com is there anyhing you can do to help or do you have any direct advise on this I will really appreciate it
Thanks
Best Regards.
Hedgesfun.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2006
Hi ayo84,

Thanks for your question.

Paypal is not the only way you can receive
payment online.

We have clickbank (although you need a foreign
address as well), paydotcom.com, 2checkout.com
and others.

Don't allow the issue of paypal prevent you
from succeeding online.

Just like in any aspect of business, there will
always be reasons why you will not progress.

It's now left to you to give up or go past those
obstacles.

I did not have a paypal account until after 3 years
of marketing online.

Come on mate, you can do it.

I wish you all the best.

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by nospetco(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2006
hi everyone

sorry, no offence meant , just want clarification, isn't Akin Alabi, the same guy who introduced the forexinvestmentfund thing, please i need to be sure?

thanks
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
Hedgesfun,

I sell online and use PayPal right here in Nigeria! How? I use a comapny that has a representative in the US and he handles all their PP deals.

They collect payment for me and I give them commission.

In case you are interested, lemme have your contact detail (email) and will let you know about them.

Bola
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2006
Thanks a lot Bola Oni I must tell you I really appreciate your reply and will love to have them but like I said I don't have much cash thus I cannot afford to lose any money so I need a purely genuine organization that will do it for me that rightway first time and everytime. my email address is: hedgesfun@gmail.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2006
I have been working with them since 2004 and they have NEVER disappointed me one day.

Will send you an email shortly.

BTW, what part of Ifo do you stay? My family stays in Ifo area. wink
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2006
Thanks Bola Oni
I appreciate your gesture I sent you a mail and will try give you a call if possible today.
Thanks a million.
hedgesfun
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by ibkn(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2006
mr akin some people are profesionals who work all day and cannot be onliine. can u assistthem or is it possible for you to create for them a system that realy works or a website which is really turnkey and they will pay you for it. my email is bukkieore@yahoo.com and am fronting for my aunt who works in a bank,thanks mr akin i have heard alot about u that u r d best online markerter in nigeria.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2006
@hedges just replied to your mail.

We be same same self. wink

Ara ile waja. kiss
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hi ibkn,

Thanks for your post.

My busy schedule these days has made
it impossible to regularly answer questions
here.

I've been busy creating a new product. See
it at http://akinalabi.com/resale-right-riches.html

I hardly sleep these days.

That's why i said it's a lie when people say
you can make big money online without
spending time and money.

And thanks to bolaoni, he's kept the thread
alive. Thanks mate.

As per your question ibkn, I used to create
turnkey websites for people in the past but
not anymore.

The reasons are numerous, but i'll tell you
the main reason.

You see, the package used to go for around
25k to 40k. After setting it up, i'll hand it over
to the person, they'll go to bed.

Instead of going out to advertise their site
through the methods i recommend, they
just expect money to pop out from their
computers.

And the internet doesn't work that way.

They then turn around to accuse me of
ripping them off. And that really annoys me.

So i stopped.

But if i get an assurance from you that
you'll work hard after i hand a system
over to you, then i can create one for you.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by ibkn(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
mr akin i guess u are very busy. can u send me your phone number to 08053779782 or bukkieore@yahoo.com and please will u send me the details of how to maintain the site so i will explain it better to my aunt. so if she wants to go ahead she will tell me.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Emmyz,

Why don't you start from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17942.0.html

There are so many wonderful tips for building websites there.

Compliments man.

Bola
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 4:01am On Dec 30, 2006
Emmyz,

To build a website, you need to register
a domain name. You can get one for $8
at 007names.com

Then design your site with a free tool like
nvu. You can get it at nvu.com

Then you need a web host.

I suggest you talk to Fisayo Akinlolu of
http://www.hostplusng.com

He will be of help to you.

And bolaoni, thanks for keeping the thread
alive. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by obedz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2006
@akin,
i cant belive people like u still exist in dis part of the world, well my question goes thus, i am a noivince but hav read some basic tutorials about online affilitions, i was just wondering if its really necessary to hav a site before u can go into e-commerce.
thanks
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2006
Hi obedz,

It's not compulsory to start with a website.

I started marketing online using just emails
and free autoresponders.

See full details below.

-> http://www.ecashnigeria.com/internet-marketing-without-a-website.html

It all depends on what you want to do.

Cheers all.

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by otokx(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2006
did akin alabi not see the question asked by nospecto and if so why has he not commented on it?
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2006
Hello otokx,

I hade to scroll up the thread to see what you
were refering to. I wonder how I skipped it.

The response is that I'm not the one that
introduced the "foreign investment fund thing".

Foreign investment is not my way of doing online
business. Some people do it but I've never done
it neither have I ever introduced it to people.

To cut the story short: No be me you dey find oh!

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by otokx(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2007
I am not looking for anybody; just making an observation.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2007
Hi akin,
please where can i invest $100 and reap it?
Dan.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2007
Hi danielng,

Your question makes me believe that you
believe online business is something you
put a certain amount of money in and then
recieve dividends from automatically. Something
like the stock market.

I know a lot of people believe that because of
those promising riches with HYIPs, randomnizers
and the rest.

That is not how it works and I want you to change
your mindset.

You see, internet marketing is just like doing business
in the real (offline) world. You create or provide
a product or service and then find a way to monetize
it.

You can say you want to create information products
to sell online. You can start a blog or forum and
monetize it with adsense. You can decide to be promoting
products on clickbank through google adwords. And
you can combine all of them.

Build it like you're building an offline business. You'll
have issues like low sales, too much expenses,
staff hiring (if you get big), staff firing, investors and
joint venture partners and so on.

Change your mindset, then begin to learn how the
internet works.

My free monthly ezine will be of help.

-> http://www.ecashnigeria.com

You can also learn a great deal with my free articles.

-> http://www.akinalabi.com/free-articles.html

I wish you all the best.

Akin Alabi
http://akinalabi..com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by coolskeelz(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2007
Hello Mr Akin,I appreciate the solution you have been giving to questions about online,they show that you lead the way.i have had prroblems collecting my affiliate cheque and money here in nigeria,how do you collect ur proceeds from adsense,how do i go about publishing my own ebook which can be accepted globally what tools or resources do i need 4 it to make it unique and original.what ways can one use to collect money from nigeria here apart from foreign address/account.hope u will do justice to this.tnx
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by 1star4ever(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2007
cool
Online business:You can be rich if smart. You can lose big if curious at first

First of all, I don't know how the computer thing is going in N. But here. It's very easy to start up an online business but hard to maintain it, you have to have a bank card like visa or master card. That's no problem, there are a lot of companies begging people to get a card from their company.

I got tired of my job, so I had to do something. That's how I got into online business, I woun't go into that a lot. I don't really know if there are more 419 here than in N. There were a lot of businesses that claimed you can be rich, I mean rich, drive any car bmw, mercedes, cadillac, what ever. A lot of them I thought didn't make sense. Very few I thought made sense. So I took out my credit card, and logged into the internet for business with my focus on being rich.

I set up an online website, before I wondered how to do it. But within a short period of time, the website provider that I was using was very explanatory. I wouldn't say an expert, but I knew how to set it up, look professional and persuading for customers.

With all the time and money that I put. I would say, it costs me about $150. You can calculate that in N. money. I set up an online website promoting different products for different companies, it was well set up. I used emails to advertise. Based on what I know now, that's not a smart way to do it. I also used google adwords. These were terms that I didn't understand at the time, but I guess I am used to it now. On the google adword, people would click on my ads. on google and I would get money taking out from my bank card at a particular time. When ever I checked to see if some one made a purchase, the amount would be showing $00.00. I got tired of looking at that.

I used click bank. Which is actually a good online banking. To make long story short. I think click bank is 419 and definitely, the people that got me into it. I can really set up an online business and I have gained a lot of experience. I am just looking for the right affiliate or I am just going to focus on another field. I know there is a lot of cash in online business. It's just that I haven't find one that works out of thousands if not millions of the so called online home business, or affiliate, or online marketing or advertising, I think that %99.9 of them are all 419. They are every where not just in N.

So after all the money I invested and time[don't want to think about it].
I received $00.00. But I am still online looking. When I can find something good, I mean, something I can make a lot of money with, I will let out the secret. But now I am just a prospecting customer looking at different products and services to make a lot of money from and not answering any question.

If you are thinking of going into online business. Be prepared to lose big. The smaller you invest at first, the less you will lose. But once you become like those 419, that's when cash starts flowing.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by anizzle(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2007
bolaoni, u and akin are quite a package!
could you please send me info on the paypal assisting company in us
much gratitude man
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2007
Aniekan, wher did u disappear 2? Plz whatz ur email? need 2 talk wit ya wink
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2007
Hi all
I got a website that teaches all you need to know about making money online and this is really cool and a simple and straight forward stuff free of charge I bet this is the best for you al me all of us. You too can check it out here;

http://wealthinweeks.googlepages.com/home
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2007
Hi coolskeelz,

As regards your cheques from adsense, simply
deposit it into your domiciliary account here in
Nigeria. I use guarantee trust bank.

Publishing your own ebook should not be a
problem once you know what you want to write
about.

Write it, convert it into pdf, write a sales letter,
set up a ready to collect order web page, get
traffic to it and cash your cheques.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Proven Remedy For Keloid/bumps / Candle-making Machine For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.