Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! (8179 Views)

How To Make Her Squirt During S3x (18+ ONLY) / Why Don't I Ever Orgasm Or Squirt During Sex? Join Whatsapp Group / Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 10:01am On May 10, 2016
I just spent N23,000 in purchasing a Tecno W4 and was browsing the internet with it when "something" crossed my mind and I decided to browse through it.
After watching it, I really have to cry out that honestly I'm tired of boring sex... Most times during sex its either she pretends to climax or you continue to make love to her until she tells you she's tired..

To me that's not fun and excitement.

Please where can I meet girls in Lagos who can squirt??

I want to have the experience.

If you know any kindly share.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by MUVA(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
DuduParaPara:
Honestly I'm tired of boring sex... Most times during sex its either she pretends to climax or you continue to make love to her until she tells you she's tired..

To me that's not fun and excitement.

Please where can I meet girls in Lagos who can squirt??

I want to have the experience.

If you know any kindly share.

Thanks

Lots of girls can do it. Its just that most guys tend to rush sex. They don't pay much attention to forepllay and trust me, you don't expect a girl to squirt if you're a 5-minute man do you?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by firstking01(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
So, this is just your problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 11:00am On May 10, 2016
MUVA:

Lots of girls can do it. Its just that most guys tend to rush sex. They don't pay much attention to forepllay and trust me, you don't expect a girl to squirt if you're a 5-minute man do you?

5 min man??

Infact I'm actually the opposite.

I usually think for a lady to squirt she needs to drink lots of water then when she's pressed instead of going to the restroom she holds it. Then during sex the urine now gushes out.

I may be wrong that's why I wanna have the experience. I'm curious
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by MUVA(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2016
DuduParaPara:

5 min man??

Infact I'm actually the opposite.

I usually think for a lady to squirt she needs to drink lots of water then when she's pressed instead of going to the restroom she holds it. Then during sex the urine now gushes out.

I may be wrong that's why I wanna have the experience. I'm curious

Its a good thing to be curious. But permit me to correct some misconceptions.

First of all, the fluid that gushes out during female ejaculation varies.. Some erupt thick-whitish fluid while others are crystal and crisp just like urine BUT, it hasn't been proven to be urine. If that's the case then you might as well tell her to take a piss on you while you're at it.

Drinking lots of water before sex might enhance her chances of squirting because every liquid that comes out of the body is actually metabolised water but that also doesn't prove that squirt is urine. The major reason doctors advise lots of fluid intake before attempting "squirty sex" is to stop her from passing out due to dehydration NOT because squirt is pee.

That being said, when a woman is aroused there are no limitations to what she can do in bed. I've seen the meekest become the fiercest in the heat of an orgasm and at that point what you give is what you get. That's why you have to pay more attention to what she likes. Take time to explore her and take note of if she likes it slow or sensual or fast or rough or what ever. Sex isn't just BANG-BANG, the aim should be to pleasure her(with a little bit of pain ) but most guys these days make women "endure" sex rather than enjoy it.

I could go on and on but since this is some sort of crash-course in squirting, I'll advise you tell her what you want. Tell her you wanna see her squirt, that way, she'll be prepared psychologically for it. Trust me, most naija girls feel the urge to squirt most times but they don't wanna embarrass themselves or ruin your sheets, so they'd rather keep it locked in. She should take in lots of fluid before the act. During the act, you should focus on g_spot stimulation first before clitoral. Above all, make sure she's relaxed and enjoying it. This should do the trick. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by snipesdam(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2016
Please add it your CV when you have the experience grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
MUVA:

Its a good thing to be curious. But permit me to correct some misconceptions.

First of all, the fluid that gushes out during female ejaculation varies.. Some erupt thick-whitish fluid while others are crystal and crisp just like urine BUT, it hasn't been proven to be urine. If that's the case then you might as well tell her to take a piss on you while you're at it.

Drinking lots of water before sex might enhance her chances of squirting because every liquid that comes out of the body is actually metabolised water but that also doesn't prove that squirt is urine. The major reason doctors advise lots of fluid intake before attempting "squirty sex" is to stop her from passing out due to dehydration NOT because squirt is pee.

That being said, when a woman is aroused there are no limitations to what she can do in bed. I've seen the meekest become the fiercest in the heat of an orgasm and at that point what you give is what you get. That's why you have to pay more attention to what she likes. Take time to explore her and take note of if she likes it slow or sensual or fast or rough or what ever. Sex isn't just BANG-BANG, the aim should be to pleasure her(with a little bit of pain ) but most guys these days make women "endure" sex rather than enjoy it.

I could go on and on but since this is some sort of crash-course in squirting, I'll advise you tell her what you want. Tell her you wanna see her squirt, that way, she'll be prepared psychologically for it. Trust me, most naija girls feel the urge to squirt most times but they don't wanna embarrass themselves or ruin your sheets, so they'd rather keep it locked in. She should take in lots of fluid before the act. During the act, you should focus on g_spot stimulation first before clitoral. Above all, make sure she's relaxed and enjoying it. This should do the trick. wink

Hmmmm... Nice update... It goes a long way to help and lot like the pretender above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2016
So squirting is your own problem na ??
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by MasterofNL: 2:25pm On May 10, 2016
Onwere Ihe Mmadu agaafu na nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by scentmarlc(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
MUVA:

i trust u niqqa.....badass expert. lol
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2016
Wow... I have learnt one new thing today... I never knew what squirting, not until now... I have experienced it and but I never knew the meaning

Op, you have to pay attention to your lady to get this result.
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 4:44pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Wow... I have learnt one new thing today... I never knew what squirting, not until now... I have experienced it and but I never knew the meaning

Ehh?? Really?? Abeg I wan experience am
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Ehh?? Really?? Abeg I wan experience am

Your bae can, do justice to that
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:

Your bae can, do justice to that

Its funny when ppl think everyone has a bae.

If say I get bae around me I for don experience am sinceeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 5:00pm On May 10, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Its funny when ppl think everyone has a bae.

If say I get bae around me I for don experience am sinceeeeeeeeeeee

You might have a bae... And not know how to make her squirt... So now that you have been taught... Get a bae
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by olaleye1355(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
Some women will never squirt, so when you meet one that does.... Buy her everythin u can to keep herwink while many will climax and cum so reduce ur expectations
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:

You might have a bae... And not know how to make her squirt... So now that you have been taught... Get a bae

Some people can pour heart shattering mind shaa undecided undecided undecided

I go buy you Tecno W4 o wink
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Mikylopez(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
embarassed embarassed ion even av a boo
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by anthoniosp(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:

what did he do before you did it...

Pls tell me...my girl to needs to experience this after all she has done for me..

(Grabs pen and paper)...

Where is that stool self?.
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by anthoniosp(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2016
Mikylopez:
embarassed
embarassed ion even av a boo
eeeyaa...lemme find one for you na...
What are your specs?..
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by vroom(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 5:57pm On May 10, 2016
Mikylopez:
embarassed
embarassed ion even av a boo

Booless you and booless me makes the two of us.

Let's hook up.
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
anthoniosp:
what did he do before you did it...

Pls tell me...my girl to needs to experience this after all she has done for me..

(Grabs pen and paper)...

Where is that stool self?.

Lolzzzz... He paid attention to my body, simple... Pay attention to your girl's body and ask her what she likes

I hope it helps
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:

Lolzzzz... He paid attention to my body, simple... Pay attention to your girl's body and ask her what she likes

I hope it helps

The probs is no matter how u pay attention, some girls will pretend. They can pretend for Africa
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 6:57pm On May 10, 2016
DuduParaPara:

The probs is no matter how u pay attention, some girls will pretend. They can pretend for Africa

Pele ti e
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by MUVA(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2016
scentmarlc:

i trust u niqqa.....badass expert. lol
Lol! Boss I just had to pass some piimp knowledge from brother to brother. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Chrisx1x(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2016
Ewatomi26:

can we practice it together.i wouldnt mind if you can teach me
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by agrovick(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
MUVA:

when a woman is aroused there are no limitations to what she can do in bed. I've seen the meekest become the fiercest in the heat of an orgasm
Na who dah! I can relate to the bold, fear hold me that day.
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by Ewatomi26(f): 8:11pm On May 10, 2016
Chrisx1x:

Hehehe... So touching... But am not a teacher... Should I refer you to my man.
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by farano(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2016
hmm! I reserve my comment grin
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by agrovick(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
Chrisx1x:
Baba calm down na, it's things like this that make Nigerian ladies unwilling to share the sexual experience online
Re: Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! by DuduParaPara: 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
farano:
hmm! I reserve my comment grin

Reserve comment abi??

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) / I Hate Tight Punna. / Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.