Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail (21855 Views)

Court Grants Fani-Kayode N50m Bail / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by bbmoringa: 3:55pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari,you are a shame to nigeria if u cant also investigate how ur campaign was financed,to hell with d toothless-bulldogs called efcc,i want u to knw this for sure,anything that comes around turns around,a govt will evolve come 2019 that will also persecute your govt,ur actn is making pdp stronger & stronger,pdp...power again come 2019!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=bendutch post=45491963]Who sponsored Buhari? Nigerians are wiser now. Bunch of scammers.
I was first to comment. Please do the needful]

Cry me an ocean.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
bbmoringa:
Buhari,you are a shame to nigeria if u cant also investigate how ur campaign was financed,to hell with d toothless-bulldogs called efcc,i want u to knw this for sure,anything that comes around turns around,a govt will evolve come 2019 that will also persecute your govt,ur actn is making pdp stronger & stronger,pdp...power again come 2019!

Wake up son.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 4:00pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:
Who sponsored Buhari? Nigerians are wiser now. Bunch of scammers.
I was first to comment. Please do the needful.

CC: Lalasticlala

Good question bro..... Saint Bubu fell from the sky... One Chance people.... Meanwhile Congrats on being the FTC... Oya roll out the bottles meeehhnn!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
“He was granted an administrative bail but he has not been able to meet the conditions.[/quote] It seems these people now has a new dimension of business to raise money for the directionless Administration.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2016
Kenobus:
So where did the money come from? rivers money? Lagos State money? Tinubu? Atiku? where? they are all Nigeria's money. What of the Govs campaign? Buhari has no right to question the source of funding for PDP.
buhari cmpaingned rigorously all the three times he contested without the backing of any of the states you posted, where did the money come from?
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Icecream4U(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
mountlarry:
This administration is a joke. How was the Campaign fund for Sai bubu generated? Public donation? Or voluntary services? Or donation from public funds?
It's a shame, what was amaechi, tinubu, fayemi, obasanjo's networth before taking political positions?
Too many questions with obvious answers.
Since GEJ lost, his supports and financiers are now clearly fraudulent and thieves while Sai bubu financiers are in safe haven with halo on their heads.
bro, probing a select few is better than no probe.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
at least we know it's not cbn
And it was CBN that sponsored Jonathan?
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by bendutch(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
cmikkee:

Good question bro..... Saint Bubu fell from the sky... One Chance people.... Meanwhile Congrats on being the FTC... Oya roll out the bottles meeehhnn!!!!!!!
I owe you one if you can track me. Thanks
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by bendutch(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
buhari cmpaingned rigorously all the three times he contested without the backing of any of the states you posted, where did the money come from?
Did he win? It was oil money that gave him victory.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Surfboard(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
Do EFCC have the power to grant bail? What is going on in this country sef? Why are people pretending as if nothing wrong is happening?
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Surfboard(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:

Before Buhari joined APC, he didn't campaign rigorously. There were some states in the south he never campaigned in before 2015 because his party(ies) had no presence in these states. Please stop misleading people.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by xhamel89: 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
tucky200:
was buhari in govt during the presidential campaign ?
Why didn't jona investigated him ?

Or why has wike not started with amaechi ?
OZUO!

GEJ is not an animal, that's why.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by sammhi(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2016
Saklekplus:
SMH, see them, children of hate

"Some People are ready to support a dog, as long as the dog is barking in Buhari's direction"

"Eyinwa Okechukwu Eyinwa" May 2016
oga , nobody support dog or bad but it's share hypocrisy for me and you to do same thing and I turn around to arrest you.. let PMB tell us where his campaign funds are from
it is wrong to use public fund for campaign.. but all are guilty of such. including OBJ and all state governors..
no wonder Wise Africans don't hand over to opposition.. GEJ is a big fool ..he deserves whatever shame he is getting now...
odas are watching
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:

Did he win? It was oil money that gave him victory.
Stop talking like a 2years old.
failure of Jonathan your hero gave him the victory ..

If its by oil money, Jonathan should win by a landslide.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Adekorya: 4:48pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:

You must be a joker!!! Where did Ameachi get money to bribe delegate?
Where did Tinubu source of wealth come from?
Maybe they sold their fathers land for him to succeed.

Amaech and Tinubu are former Governor of River and Lagos state respectively.

And you can only claim indigene of one of the state so, tell me how the money embezzled in other state to support Buhari campaign affect you and your state?

But The one embezzled by Jonathan and co is affecting all the 36 states.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by americanigga(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Buhari will die a shameful death amin

It is not how long you live or how you die it is about the positive impact you make while living. If Buhari dies today he will forever live in our eart
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Before Buhari joined APC, he didn't campaign rigorously. There were some states in the south he never campaigned in before 2015 because his party(ies) had no presence in these states. Please stop misleading people.
he didn't campaign in states he knew he wasn't gonna win. Especially south east and south south the same way Jonathan didn't campaign much in nw/NE.

Simple politics, you don't waste too much money on places that are not your strong hold..

Did you know, bihari has been wining NW/NE since 2001 even against obasanjo the master rigger?
You probably still a toddler then.

Anyhoo, he campaigned rigorously that's why he never had small votes like kowa party. Heck he even got over 10million votes in 2011.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Kasamadupe1: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
All these pple shouting that Buhari campaign fund should be probed, have they forgotten that what FG is recovering is FG money. So any state that has any evidence against any body that sponsored Buhari’s election should do same
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Surfboard(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
he didn't campaign in states he knew he wasn't gonna win. Especially south east and south south the same way Jonathan didn't campaign much in nw/NE.

Simple politics, you don't waste too much money on places that are not your strong hold..

Did you know, bihari has been wining NW/NE since 2001 even against obasanjo the master rigger?
You probably still a toddler then.

Anyhoo, he campaigned rigorously that's why he never had small votes like kowa party. Heck he even got over 10million votes in 2011.

Lol, you call me a toddler without knowing me? I won't dignify you with a response.

As you were sir.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
Oookaaayyyy!!!!!The movie don end?? Which season be this abeg??
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, you call me a toddler without knowing me? I won't dignify you with a response.

As you were sir.
you talk like a toddler! I don't have to know you, your comment said everything.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
Kasamadupe1:
All these pple shouting that Buhari campaign fund should be probed, have they forgotten that what FG is recovering is FG money. So any state that has any evidence against any body that sponsored Buhari’s election should do same

Says who? The same FG right,that has been lying from both sides of the mouth since the days of Abraham..... #yeyedeysmell
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Surfboard(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
you talk like a toddler! I don't have to know you, your comment said everything.

Whatever floats your boat old man. Enjoy your evening.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 5:09pm On May 10, 2016
americanigga:

It is not how long you live or how you die it is about the positive impact you make while living. If Buhari dies today he will forever live in our eart

Point of correction in your eart pls
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 5:13pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:

I owe you one if you can track me. Thanks

Bringing out my tracker* "Oya bros give me small expo naaa!!!!
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by cmikkee: 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:

Bros no offence o,na pipo lyk una dss dey stop for airforce tow dey go Kuje prison....
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by higherpower: 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:
Who sponsored Buhari? Nigerians are wiser now. Bunch of scammers. Anyways their years are numbered.
We will kick them all out. Imagine them fixing their wards in CBN and advicing us to be masquerede dressers.
Our vote our power!!!!

Ur votes can only be measured to one Sokoto vote. Keep running ur mouth for nothing
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by marv1: 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
It is very unfortunate that u are saying this trash. May be u benefited from pdp's loot. Those people u mentioned that allegededly sponsored PMB, do they have immunity now? No. Why then are the govs deaf and dumb and reluctant to report them to efcc about they did while in power? No one has reported anyone. It is becos PDP politicians do not have the gut and will to prosecute any previous govt. Yet they dont want anybody to prosecute them. They are theives and criminals.
mountlarry:
This administration is a joke. How was the Campaign fund for Sai bubu generated? Public donation? Or voluntary services? Or donation from public funds?
It's a shame, what was amaechi, tinubu, fayemi, obasanjo's networth before taking political positions?
Too many questions with obvious answers.
Since GEJ lost, his supports and financiers are now clearly fraudulent and thieves while Sai bubu financiers are in safe haven with halo on their heads.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by higherpower: 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Buhari will die a shameful death amin

In what death will u die?
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by greatman247(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
bendutch:
Who sponsored Buhari? Nigerians are wiser now. Bunch of scammers. Anyways their years are numbered.
We will kick them all out. Imagine them fixing their wards in CBN and advicing us to be masquerede dressers.
Our vote our power!!!!

Those that sponsored Buhari did not take from CBN to fund his campaign group, even though they may not be saint too. Unlike what these people are doing. They deep their filthy hands into the money Nigerians entrusted to them anyhow to fund election they wanted to win at all cost and yet they still failed woefully. Thank God GEJ did not eventually won that election. If he has won, all the money we have been hearing they invested the PDP members will want to first of all take back all the money they invested before ruling. Thereby the hardship will are encountering now would have been triple. Bunch of thieves. They should pay for all their wrong doings. Even if its APC member found wanting too, he should pay.

I know when Buhari leaves office too and PDP get back to power, PDP will probe APC members too. This is very good for democracy, its a good foundation Buhari govt is laying to probe now. The next govt will think twice before stealing from Nigeria with the fear of probe in mind. But for now, PDP members that steal from Nigeria should face the music, until when the table turns. Let's wait until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.