Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (25001 Views)

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Hillzy(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
Kia dis man can lie o, pple com ur house around 2am say dem won share sometin u dey upstair, u no com down, oga pack well abegi

3 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by modath(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Nigeria was practically under auto-reverse during the presidency of Jonathan, he was busy sipping ogogoro and the treasury was been plundered and raped by all his associates, may Nigeria never be ruled again by clueless leaders.... angry angry

What's laughable about all this is that this is PDP yoots greatest hope for the presidency!! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by ceejay80s(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
Nigeria will never move forward....
No be curse
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by gretblue: 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
Some children of hate will still come to defend these common criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by ceejay80s(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
tefund:
same story every day,i doubt if any of these people would eventuary go to jail

Very soon u go hear say dem don give them presidential pardon, as GEJ did
I wonder when trial go start ? I don tire for all these stories

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Justycxx(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

Thunder fire anybody who is not happy with Buhari anti corruption war. angry
Dont be decieved young man. The question is are these guys getting the life sentence jail term they deserve for putting this country in this kind of mess or is it just scripted drama that they are acting to make us believe there's an anti corruption war going on.
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by 4nobody4every1: 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
modath:

What's laughable about all this is that this is PDP yoots greatest hope for the presidency!! cheesy cheesy
Fi--- di ----Fi is dead and buried, it will take them more than 50 years to come back again, they plundered, raped, stole, destroyed and looted our collective wealth, just look at the millions and billions been transferred via different PDP officials and Jonathan was sipping Sapele water in Aso rock angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Adekorya: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
ceejay80s:

Very soon u go hear say dem don give them presidential pardon, as GEJ did
I wonder when trial go start ? I don tire for all these stories

All this is just an attempt to make sure the country recover all the stolen money which instant trial can't help because they will come back from prison to enjoy the money,Tafa Balogun, Bode George and co are typical example.

It's to better to get the money back to fund the budget and they will walk free than for them to go to 2/5 years imprisonment and still come back to enjoy the money.

Our prison don already reach maximum capacity and we don't need them there.

2 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Sirsubway1: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
asha80:
this your post reminds me of a particular fela's song that I can't remember the title now...where he was mimicking or mocking prayer lines of both muslims and christians and how they loot

Suffer suffer what....amen.
Muslim go dey shout...allahu akbar
Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun.....archbishop dey enjoy... very lovely one from the great FELA

2 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by crackhouse(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

my friend relax, buhari is not a saint either. u will still hear his story when his tenure finish. Just relax it's turn by turn.
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Lotechi(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
I love Jonatha, but the level of corruption that wenton under his watch is alarming!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by FastShipping: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
crackhouse:
my friend relax, buhari is not a saint either. u will still hear his story when his tenure finish. Just relax it's turn by turn.
[/s]

Empty. Buhari is clean. Even is enemies know this fact.

5 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by okunega1: 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
Shakarau where is the N500b that you said was release to Educational sector

3 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by stinggy(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
And to think I voted for this man when he ran under ANPP... The aged m0ron can't even put up a reasonable lie cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by hardcorevin(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

let him start with Himself..How much did he stole when he was Pdf chairman,how much did the wife stole in the Halibuton scandal..This is pure witch hunt.......How much fashola,tinubu and Amechi stole
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Akinrogun(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2016
how Jonathan Ebele can sleep in the night with all this mind boggling revelation of resources plundered under his watch is baffling..... Jonathan Ebele is a disaster that has happened!

6 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by andaxon: 5:21pm On May 10, 2016
Minister/ One-time presidential aspirant
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by bebe4Jehovah(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
True confession.
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by emerged01(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
These people are annoying! They have finished Nigeria. I still have to kiss my voters' card.

3 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Azuby83: 5:36pm On May 10, 2016
Olodumare! O Nigeria! Who has bewitched thee?Hmm
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by giles14(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

Amen
but as a hypocrite u are ,it will start from u
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by devour129: 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
Going okonjo iwela route / madam see no evil

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by chacoonder(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
And after sharing the money , Nobody said; "Oga take this one buy gworo", right?..don't worry, Magu knows what to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by iGeneral: 5:44pm On May 10, 2016
Soon those Stockholm syndrome patients will come and start shouting propaganda, witch-hunting, selective persecution etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by straighttalk(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2016
politically motivated witch-haunt.

if not what Will make any right thinking person to supretend over such money in a building that isn't bank.

I think he was bewitched to confess to the allegation.

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by sinceraconcept(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
asha80:
this your post reminds me of a particular fela's song that I can't remember the title now...where he was mimicking or mocking prayer lines of both muslims and christians and how they loot
Everywhere the Muslims dey dey reign,Na senior Alhaji, na hin be director,everywhere the christians den dey reign,na best friend to bishop na hin be director. Pastor's house na hin dey fine pass,pastor's dress,na hin dey fine pass,pastor na hin dey give respect pass. And dey go dey do bad bad bad bad baaaaad things.  
He talked about alhajis "Dey go dey yab Allahu akbar salamu alaykum Allah.
Looku Obasanjo " dey go dey Oh Lord,Oh Lord,Oh lord almighty Lord,ohhh Goddddd. And dey go dey do bad bad bad bad things
Looku Yaradua, I say Looku Yaradua. He go dey say " Oba Allah Oba Allah Oba Allah" and he go dey do bad bad bad baaaad things. 
Look
Fella is Crazzzzy 
Baba Fella

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by goshen26: 6:00pm On May 10, 2016
tho it has started, buh not to the level I want it, where nobody respect looters in this country, where Agbero will not follow them during election cos 1500 they will share, where pastors will not give them front seat in the house of God, where Imam will not pause the prayer cos of the absent or on their way....

where Nigerians ran away from their children as ostracised person, where shame will overshadow them....etc

3 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by dannewlife(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2016
I comment my reserve !
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by kennykg(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2016
Imagine 950million ...how many bullion vans were they kept or was it stacked up by the wall. Lord pick up o
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by hatchy(f): 6:33pm On May 10, 2016
CHAI!!! These people loot this country dry.Tell me why the economy no go crumble eeh. Just imagine, 950 million shared as if it is 950 naira.Meanwhile the common man is there on the street with no hope of seeing a day's meal. The useless judiciary will not make haste and jail them instead they jail petty thief for life.
Why can't we take laws into pur own hands and get rid of this virus once and for all and make a better society where equity and justice is the norm.

4 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by mapet: 6:43pm On May 10, 2016
Yet some people will still be shouting "rule of law"......

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Ebukaokeke5: 6:46pm On May 10, 2016
D times r so dire 4 dis hommies n I see no salvation @ d corner.Crucify dem all president Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Anxiety In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Hears Suit On PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.