Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (25012 Views)

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Taiwo20(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
modath:

The things some "elders" say sef!! One is tempted to ask if dementia hasn't set in.

Are they CBN cash movement unit? "Begged" to share that kind of money in your house and you unlooked?

Abi o...I just dey provoke here.....

Even if na ordinary Aso ebi sef him go show face let alone that amount of money. The guy no sabi lie sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Ghost01(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2016
A whopping sum of N950 million was shared inside his house and he did not see the money with his korokoro eyes. Lies from the pit of hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by yohannazack(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2016
Before PMB go catch all these thieves, 2019 don come. I never see or hear pole we no get conscience like GEJ men oooo.
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by InvertedHammer: 7:47pm On May 10, 2016
/
If Jonathan had probed all the probables during his tenure, the task would have been half easier. He thought that if he let criminals off the hook with their loots that the same considerations will be accorded him too. Poor judgment! The only thing constant is change.

All these are campaign funds. One can imagine what transpired in all the other non-election years. Jonathan deserves to be hung by the scrotum since his balls are useless practically and figuratively speaking.
\

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by peterbello(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
And these are the same set of people who introduced Sharia law. If the law amputates a hungry impoverished individual for stealing food to eat, what would be done to these ones who were sharing N950 million like it's akara?

Chei!! All these money that you pipo are sharing. God is watching all of you.

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by precious1967(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Nigeria was practically under auto-reverse during the presidency of Jonathan, he was busy sipping ogogoro and the treasury was been plundered and raped by all his associates, may Nigeria never be ruled again by clueless leaders.... angry angry
i dont know when efcc ll go after those dt prayed 4 gej to go 4 second term
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by 4nobody4every1: 8:49pm On May 10, 2016
precious1967:
i dont know when efcc ll go after those dt prayed 4 gej to go 4 second term
grin grin
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by 4nobody4every1: 8:50pm On May 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
If Jonathan had probed all the probables during his tenure, the task would have been half easier. He thought that if he let criminals off the hook with their loots that the same considerations will be accorded him too. Poor judgment! The only thing constant is change.

All these are campaign funds. One can imagine what transpired in all the other non-election years. Jonathan deserves to be hung by the scrotum since his balls are useless practically and figuratively speaking.
\
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 10, 2016
Even if na dead body sef, corpse, if they share 1 billion for your house, you go resurrect and collect your portion.

Shekarau is a ba$:tard, he thinks we're all fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Achorise: 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

Thunder fire anybody who is not happy with Buhari anti corruption war. angry
If hear that of APC, brother you go scream ooo.
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by billyG(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2016
Kai!#950milln what pains me is how 9jerian foolish youths rises 2 their defence but lynch & burn a common thief,2am they are sharing money when others are sleeping blood money.money mearnt 2 crush BH,Haba pdp is a confirm BH party.jona how culd u b this clueless?& this useless thief shakarau want 2 b president.

3 Likes

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by fyneguy: 10:38pm On May 10, 2016
modath:

What's laughable about all this is that this is PDP yoots greatest hope for the presidency!! cheesy cheesy

Modath, please can I come and share N9500 in your house? Na beg I dey beg o. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

......AAmeeeeeeeeen woooooooooooo!!! cheesy
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by ArchiPelago1: 12:18am On May 11, 2016
asha80:
this your post reminds me of a particular fela's song that I can't remember the title now...where he was mimicking or mocking prayer lines of both muslims and christians and how they loot

I say looku Obasanjo, before anything atall, him go dey shout.. Oh lord, Oh lord, Oh lord almighty lord, oh lorddddd

I say looku Yaradua, before anything atall him go dey shout Abba Allah, Abba Allah..

Fela is a Prophet that wasn't annointed
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by MeAboki(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
Imagine o.

Abeg, tell them oOh!
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by modath(f): 5:27am On May 11, 2016
fyneguy:

Modath, please can I come and share N9500 in your house? Na beg I dey beg o. grin grin grin grin grin

No foblem, just arrange 5k for embilop for ya "host" too. grin
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by coolscott(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2016
I kind of like shekarau for president. May be wrong but he impressed me when in 2011
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by modath(f): 7:07am On May 11, 2016
coolscott:
I kind of like shekarau for president. May be wrong but he impressed me when in 2011

You are not wrong , anyone would have the same feeling going by the way he presented himself at the debate... However.....

He talks a lot of big game , follow through, he can't... He has no credibility left in Kano, zero... He couldn't even win in his own PU...

He also doesn't know his limit.... All men aren't equal...
Re: Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau by coolscott(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2016
b
modath:

You are not wrong , anyone would have the same feeling going by the way he presented himself at the debate... However.....

He talks a lot of big game , follow through, he can't... He has no credibility left in Kano, zero... He couldn't even win in his own PU...

He also doesn't know his limit.... All men aren't equal...

[size=13pt]What do you mean by "...All men aren't equal"? I get the feeling you believe he tried to over-reach himself with actions he chose to take as governor, not considering the big power personalities of Kano that were there before him, and in whose class he does not belong.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.