Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her (1124 Views)

Relationship Issues | My Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Proposed To Another Girl / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2016
I'm deeply hurt and pained and feel betrayed.
I had this childhood crush of mine after about 8 years, she called me out of the blue to ask me if i was still in calabar because she just got admitted into unical, from there onwards our relationship blossomed and I had to drop all i was doing at the time and helped her get accommodation and even paid for 2 years for her from the cash i wanted to use for my own accommodation in lagos.

I totally sacrificed my time, cash, resources for over 2 years and shouldered some of her financial responsibilities. Fast forward two years later, she told me that she saw in a revelation that am not the guy for her and that her pastor also confirmed it!!!!
She is a church girl and I have never had sex with her before because I respects her wish to be a virgin till marriage. Honestly I just feel used and it's making me hate every girl I see on the streets.
And the annoying thing is that she won't stop calling me. Pls guys what do i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
mmmm..I dunno...I don't believe this is ur story.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by sirjakez(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2016
U just have to let it go man... wat is not urs can never be urs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
mmmm..I dunno...I don't believe this is ur story.
I wished I didn't get angry and deleted her from my whatsapp, would have grabbed the messages for you guys to see
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by DeBlunt: 3:31pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by PunkyV(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2016
You should give yourself a slap. Honestly I don't understand how you guys keep falling for the same crackhead stories about prophesies & other garbage.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by GIYAZZ(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2016
olokpa11:
I had this childhood crush of mine after about 8 years, she called me out of the blue to ask me if i was still in calabar because she just got admitted into unical, from there onwards our relationship blossomed and I had to drop all i was doing at the time and helped her get accommodation and even paid for 2 years for her from the cash i wanted to use for my own accommodation in lagos.

I totally sacrificed my time, cash, resources for over 2 years and shouldered some of her financial responsibilities. Fast forward two years later, she told me that she saw in a revelation that am not the guy for her and that her pastor also confirmed it!!!!
She is a church girl and I have never had sex with her before because I respects her wish to be a virgin till marriage. Honestly I just feel used and it's making me hate every girl I see on the streets.
And the annoying thing is that she won't stop calling me. Pls guys what do i do?
If you having girl problems, I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bìtch ain't one
wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:
You should give yourself a slap. Honestly I don't understand how you guys keep falling for the same crackhead stories about prophesies & other garbage.
like I told her, I don't believe the excuse she is giving me and let her so called pastor tell me to my face, then he would explain how he now helps me to see my own revelation that I didn't see.
To me and like I told her, the whole excuse is bleeped
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by zeetyzin(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2016
She saw a vision? her pastor confirmed it? where was her pastor when u where devoting ur time to her... why didnt she get a revelation while u where spending on her... she juz wants to jilt u, and ure playing along... u Fuck_up jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by talk2alabama: 3:38pm On May 10, 2016
Why didn't u have an intimate connection with her eh?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2016
zeetyzin:
She saw a vision?
her pastor confirmed it?
where was her pastor when u where devoting ur time to her...
why didnt she get a revelation while u where spending on her...
she juz wants to jilt u, and ure playing along...
u Fuck_up jare.
I can't force her to date me, and I can't force her to be with me, I told her if she wants to leave let her say so.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
She is the church type, belongs to units, I didn't want to drag her back with respect to her faith, and I was willing to wait because I felt I was in the right place
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
She is the church type, belongs to units, I didn't want to drag her back with respect to her faith, and I was willing to wait because I felt I was in the right place , am still proud I didn't touch her!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
She is the church type, belongs to units, I didn't want to drag her back with respect to her faith, and I was willing to wait because I felt I was in the right place , am still proud I didn't touch her!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by PunkyV(f): 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
olokpa11:
like I told her, I don't believe the excuse she is giving me and let her so called pastor tell me to my face, then he would explain how he now helps me to see my own revelation that I didn't see.
To me and like I told her, the whole excuse is bleeped

Block her from contacting you before she does your head in. You don't need to see her pastor to prove anything. You're not the one, fine. Tell her to Bleep off
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
She is the church type, belongs to units, I didn't want to drag her back with respect to her faith, and I was willing to wait because I felt I was in the right place , am still proud I didn't touch her!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by talk2alabama: 3:48pm On May 10, 2016
olokpa11:

ok. U are a very good guy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by Ramon92: 3:51pm On May 10, 2016
undecided Just hang yourself!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2016
My brother friendzone her....shey she still dey call you?, friendzone her...make the friendzone very intense...dnt give in to her pleas o...chai i'm very good in this kind of thing...dnt ever allow her to be the one to friendzone you...most times ignore her calls, once in a while pick it, and when you pick it, be very straight foreward and keep the calls short, infact, most times be the one to end the call during conversation with her...i'm sounding like this cos i was once a victim...girls will always wanna eat their cakes and still have itundecided...

Inshort, if it's possible cut every ties and connection with her...truth is, she has seen another elle in unicalundecided...you know girls usually have school and house boy friend...the school own is to give her love and sex....you wey be house boyfriend nato dey send cash and recharge cards every encompassing secondsundecided...

Bro, wise up o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by iykekelvins(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
Two years rent?
Brother, you get heart o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by Hillzy(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2016
Sorry bro I can feel ur pain d fact is u should let her go cos u are just been use as a steping stone

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by torqque7(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2016
olokpa11:

Your mistake..too much respect given to her so she starts thinking you are a weakling..

You should have fvcked her first,that would have made things go more your way,even though fvcking her doesn't guarantee she will stay,but it sure helps a long way.

BTW..no matter what you do DONT BEG her to take you back,go out meet new people and enjoy yourself, don't reply her msgs always, maybe once in a while and just very casual responses but friendly..give her a lesson in friend zone 101

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by Eleganza33(f): 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
Just move on biko

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
My brother friendzone her....shey she still dey call you?, friendzone her...make the friendzone very intense...dnt give in to her pleas o...chai i'm very good in this kind of thing...dnt ever allow her to be the one to friendzone you...most times ignore her calls, once in a while pick it, and when you pick it, be very straight foreward and keep the calls short, infact, most times be the one to end the call during conversation with her...i'm sounding like this cos i was once a victim...girls will always wanna eat their cakes and still have itundecided...

Inshort, if it's possible cut every ties and connection with her...truth is, she has seen another elle in unicalundecided...you know girls usually have school and house boy friend...the school own is to give her love and sex....you wey be house boyfriend nato dey send cash and recharge cards every encompassing secondsundecided...

Bro, wise up o.
Thanks bro,i think that is what I would do, she os always sending me messages on whatsapp asking if am ok etc, I had to block her
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by olokpa11(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2016
torqque7:

Your mistake..too much respect given to her so she starts thinking you are a weakling..

You should have fvcked her first,that would have made things go more your way,even though fvcking her doesn't guarantee she will stay,but it sure helps a long way.

BTW..no matter what you do DONT BEG her to take you back,go out meet new people and enjoy yourself, don't reply her msgs always, maybe once in a while and just very casual responses but friendly..give her a lesson in friend zone 101
tnxs bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by confistified(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2016
2yrs rent shocked ....... hope u paid in ur name.... tell her u need to use d room to speak to ur God grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by xtervaganza(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2016
Maga don pay shout hallelujah oooooo oooooo ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Of 2 Years Just Said Am Not The One For Her by mrbishop: 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
olokpa11:

Chai Op,you are a big Mumu,am sure you have spent over N100,000 on that gal.chai op,Nah only your Mumu waka com,There is God o!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? / Read Her Signs Of Flirting /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.