Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Single And Seriously Searching. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Seriously Searching. (3710 Views)

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him / Are You Single And Seriously Searching Join READY FOR MARRIAGE Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Seriously Searching. by onyiiella(f): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Nairalanders I need help. 25'the of this month is my birthday
And I'm not getting younger, I'm not even in any serious relationship because I have suffered heart breaks. All I need right now is a Marriage. Abeg make Una help pray for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
I admire your courage.... I wish you the best.... And may you have a good man and post your pre-wedding pics next year... It's my prayer for you...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

I have a friend... He's single, smart, God fearing, open-minded, caring, loving, honest ,cheerful giver and he is looking for his lost rib too grin

He is from PH.. tongue

Oooopps, modified: he actually commented on yo thread cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by EmperorKross(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Weep no more my dear, for it has endured for a night and now, Joy is here. Behold your new lover, a very funny, caring, loving, humble and hardworking youngman.

His name is Smellymouth
*PicksRace

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by CentaurXX: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:
And I'm not getting younger, I'm not even in any serious relationship because I have suffered heart breaks. All I need right now is a Marriage. Abeg make Una help pray for me.

speak with a marriage counselor or spiritual head !!!! this might not be the right platform !!!
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by winetapper: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:
Add more value to yourself the Right men will come smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2016
lipsrsealed

Mrcork comma see ur swerrri.
She's light skin

#YOLO
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I have a friend... He's single, smart, God fearing, open-minded, caring, loving, honest ,cheerful giver and he is looking for his lost rib too grin

He is from PH.. tongue

lol he may not like plus size ladies
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Your wish shall be granted soon. You'll marry your right man

But next time stop saying this shit of "ive been through many heartbreak". It sounds kinda senseless. Many girls have. And they have to be bcus admitting that not all relationship (esp the early ones of ur inexperienced ages) would end up in marriage, is a problem for many girls. Then they end up being heartbroken

How can you consider relationship at age 18-20 a heartbreak. Do you even know what you want at then?

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by realBliss(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:

why are you so worried about that, check your attitude towards men first,secondly be encouraged you're just 25yrs.... is not about getting married early what counts is the happiness in your marriage... my auntie married when she 31yrs

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Odiegwu!
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
lol he may not like plus size ladies

grin

Oihhh u don't know that.. Lemme ask him.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Justeenaleo(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I admire your courage.... I wish you the best.... And may you have a good man and post your pre-wedding pics next year... It's my prayer for you...
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by firstking01(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Couldn't help more but to add amen to this prayer....

One more thing lest i forget....you want a husband keep yourself wifeable....restrain yourself from unnecessary gathering of young girls who marriage is still far in their mind....attend social parties not clubsundecided…attend more of wedding receptions...don't be a psychopath neither a sociopath...just try to be yourself in everything you do.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by NicoBoo(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Marriage abi ?
Wee yhu buy dhe rice undecided undecided wink
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RoyalBlak007: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
.Cc
makydebbie.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
brother, don't just pray ooo. Be practical. cheesy cheesy Give us 1 of your junior brother or even yourself

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin
.Cc
makydebbie.

How can I help her? cheesy
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RoyalBlak007: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
How can I help her? cheesy

.Just wanted you to see the Trashqueens post up↑ there grin
.now can you confirm what i told you? cheesy grin cheesy #
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by makydebbie(f): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Just wanted you to see the Trashqueens post up↑ there grin
.now can you confirm what i told you? cheesy grin cheesy #

sure cheesy
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by majorbravo: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Wanna get married super quick? Find a man who has nothing and make him something.

Otherwise join the queue with everyone else waiting for the Rich Guy.

3 Likes

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by chigoizie7(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

He is from PH.. tongue

Why not marry that ur friend?
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Now how many women on the internet will come out like this?

They'd rather hide their bitterness and channel their frustrations on everything concerning a man, they look for every single excuse to justify why they are not married yet, then they hide under the cloak of feminism.

gringringrin

Op just be patient, don't rush yourself and please get something to do that will fetch you money (if you're not already into something of that nature), try to build yourself financially and become independent. The right man is coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Why not marry that ur friend?

grin

I'm not his type tongue wink
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by chimdi101: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Don't worry, true everlasting love is coming ooh!
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
Couldn't help more but to add amen to this prayer....

One more thing lest i forget....you want a husband keep yourself wifeable....restrain yourself from unnecessary gathering of young girls who marriage is still far in their mind....attend social parties not clubsundecided…attend more of wedding receptions...don't be a psychopath neither a sociopath...just try to be yourself in everything you do.
good advice bro... Op I recommend this advice for you.. cool

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good advice bro... Op I recommend this advice for you.. cool
That's one of the reasons we are here bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by chigoizie7(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:

1st of all, stop trying to play this victim game.

The truth is many of us are heartbroken.

Even that husband u are looking for, he has been messed up by some lady some time. But I won't stop him from getting married.

Even the so called married women, they have all been messed up emotionally someday by some guy, yet they were open minded.

U are a pretty girl. Don't be desperate.

Change ur attitude towards men and life.

It is all about taking risks. No risk no reward.
There wouldn't have been any rich man, if they never took risks.

It takes taking risks to be successful.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Mimzyy(f): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Cc smellymouth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On / Man Caught Watching Adult Video In A Library With Sound Blasting Out / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.