Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. (2499 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by layla129(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

I do not usually say thanks after every meal. I provide the funds used in purchasing the food items

So? Why didn't you put your funds in the pot, cook and eat then?
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

It's not like that.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by layla129(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2016
ikdiaro:
@. Layla hw long we he continue to appoligise for his right* women n their hypocrisy

What right are you talking about? Are they married?
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Catalyst4real: 7:26pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

I do not usually say thanks after every meal. I provide the funds used in purchasing the food items
There goes your ego, you don't know how to treat a woman
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:26pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

geerrrrout......

other girls are having appealing monikers, yours is SAND...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by vicstar(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:
And that I should never raise my voice at her or she walks out the door and never come back.

threats like Vhiz annoys me undecided I'll call your bluff
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:29pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

You don't answer a question with a question. My age is of no concern of yours. You should have written your comment in a much better way that doesn't lack comprehension.

I asked a question, what would I have done? If you have no answer, then your initial comment was a waste of space
i feel for u bro.... cry
u still have a long way to go...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

geerrrrout......

other girls are having appealing monikers, yours is SAND...

Ok...

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:
what did she do that made her tired? watching tv i guess? undecided
bias thing...
Please go away, I'm not talking to you. thanks
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
vicstar:

threats like Vhiz annoys me undecided I'll call your bluff

Lol bro . It's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

i feel for u bro.... cry
u still have a long way to go...

Alright.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

cheesy exactly what I thought too. hehehe, so funny.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by johnson232: 7:35pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Please go away, I'm not talking to you. thanks
go away to where? undecided

why not say the truth and shame the devil...
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by vicstar(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:
You were truly wrong...ignore what the crackheads above me are saying. She's not married to you and doesn't owe you a reason for not cooking.

Just go to her and apologize...she'll come around and probably explain why she didn't cook if there's a reason.

no offense! But did u read the thread very well?, from dis your post I can deduce the fact that you are part of those girls that find it appealing whenever a man apologize despite d fact dat he has no reason to do so lipsrsealed
Check out d confidence she has in issuing appalling threats undecided if am dat OP I'll dare her to leave, and if she does den she ain't meant for me

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by layla129(f): 7:40pm On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

cheesy exactly what I thought too. hehehe, so funny.

I don't even get guys anymore. You have sex with her, she wash, clean, and cooks for you without paying a dime on her...yet you're complaining.
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by vicstar(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

Lol bro . It's not a chance I'm willing to take.

obviously, I've seen d reason behind her actions undecided I bet she senses dat u love her more, mate dat is a very wrong move lipsrsealed
If u love a girl too much don't make it too obvious(like without her u can't live) she's gunna take u for a ride. Trust me

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2016
Why will she cook for you? You no get hands to fix your own meal yourself?
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:00pm On May 10, 2016
Marry her. I hope u guys r nt permanently stayin togethrt
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by BoiledHead(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
vicstar:

obviously, I've seen d reason behind her actions undecided I bet she senses dat u love her more, mate dat is a very wrong move lipsrsealed
If u love a girl too much don't make it too obvious(like without her u can't live) she's gunna take u for a ride. Trust me

Hmm
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by czarr(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
Catalyst4real:
It's a simple situation

She does all the exhausting chores without complaining, now she's just fed up, and she's damn sure you'll be miserable without her.

Do you appreciate all her efforts? it boils down to the very little things you ignore

Do you tell her thank you after every meal? or compliment the food even if it tastes like the menstrual blood of a 12 year old limping toad?

A woman will do incredible things for you if she's aware her presence is recognized, her hard work valued and her labour cherished

Go back to where you lost it
menstrual blood of a 12 year old limping toad?

That's some descriptive shii right there!
Re: I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. by fzybah(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2016
I'm a guy and I'll advice u to apologize cos u have no reason to shout on her for nt cooking for u. As for me I don't see it as a priority for a lady to cook for me (a gf tho). I've been dating my gf since 2013, d last tym she came to spend a week at my place ( we're nt staying in d same town)( last mont) was d first tym she cooked for me. In fact she did it with a full of joy, she cooked for me all through d week ... I appreciated and thanked her for almost a week after she left... Ladies deserve respect too

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy / Nigerian Father And His Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal / What Are You Currently Wearing And Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.