Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. (1534 Views)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davidlein(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
Only immature guys who don't know what they want and how to make decision in a relationship will continue to complain about them being in a friendzone. Incase you find yourself in this mess this is what to do.. 1. Make sure you set a barrier between the both of you, 2. hanging out together must stop 3. Stop giving her your full attention. 4. Talk to her normally the way you talk to other girls 5. If you still love her and you find it difficult to leave her, sit her down and ask her out again and if she insist, Mr Man you better run for your life because she will be chasing girls away from you. LIVE SMARTER EVERYDAY

2 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by GloriaNinja(f): 12:07am On May 11, 2016
This post is a disgrace, post something more educative.
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davland(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:

May be helpful to some people nahtongue
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by GloriaNinja(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2016
Davland:

May be helpful to some people nahtongue
ain't helpful to me
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davland(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ain't helpful to me

Ok, those "friendzoned" will find it useful

Op u try jare cheesy
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Olodo

Woe betide any bıtch that would want to friendzone me.
God forbid
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Nobody: 12:36am On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
keep trying..........

Some dont mind been friendzoned tho smiley
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by GloriaNinja(f): 12:44am On May 11, 2016
Davland:

Ok, those "friendzoned" will find it useful
Op u try jare cheesy
No big deal

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07am On May 11, 2016
Davidlein:
[s]Only immature guys who don't know what they want and how to make decision in a relationship will continue to complain about them being in a friendzone. Incase you find yourself in this mess this is what to do.. 1. Make sure you set a barrier between the both of you, 2. hanging out together must stop 3. Stop giving her your full attention. 4. Talk to her normally the way you talk to other girls 5. If you still love her and you find it difficult to leave her, sit her down and ask her out again and if she insist, Mr Man you better run for your life because she will be chasing girls away from you. LIVE SMARTER EVERYDAY[/s]

SIMPLY UNFRIEND HER CUNNT!

WHY GO THROUGH ALL THIS BLOODY HELL OF STRESS??
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davidlein(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2016
bulldoza:
Olodo
Woe betide any bıtch that would want to friendzone me. God forbid
Thumbs Up.
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Hillzy(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2016
No woman alive can friend zone me!

2 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davidlein(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
You dont have to be rude gorgeous
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by firstking01(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2016
Do guys still fall for friendzone in this jet era?
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:37am On May 11, 2016
Davidlein:
You dont have to be rude gorgeous
Am not rude but some post are damn annoying.
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davidlein(m): 2:19am On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Am not rude but some post are damn annoying.
You should have insulted me directly miss
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by GloriaNinja(f): 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
Davidlein:
You should have insulted me directly miss
insult your self first kiddo.
Re: Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. by Davidlein(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
insult your self first kiddo.
All i'll just say is, it is well Miss Gloria.

(1) (Reply)

... / I'm New Here Guys / I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.