Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone (970 Views)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Today We Remember The CEO And Founder Of Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Heltinking(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
The next time you meet a woman whom you think could be more than a friend, make sure you use these tips:

1. Don’t be afraid to show interest

Guys will do everything they can to pretend that they are not interested in a woman.

They will not compliment her or tell her that they are attracted to her and may even avoid the woman completely to feign disinterest.

It’s okay to play it cool at times, but this is a very fine line to walk. Don’t overdo this like so many guys do.

Eventually, you must show interest and let her know how you really feel about her.

2. Make a move… ask her out!

If you want to date a woman, you must ask her out on a date.

Simple enough, right? Well, not for everyone.

Guys will often hesitate too long before asking a woman out, or may even lack the confidence to ask out a woman they like.

They can build all sorts of attraction, but when it comes to putting themselves out there, they often fear being rejected and will sometimes avoid ever making a move. This is the worst.

3. Get flirty

Being flirtatious with women definitely characterizes you as someone who she can think of as perhaps being her lover.

Guys who never flirt or don’t really know how to flirt are the ones who are constantly put in the friend zone.

In fact, these guys unfortunately often take up permanent residence in this “friendly” area and tend to get comfortable in the domain.

These are the guys who need the most help with women.

4. Get sexual when the time’s right

Similar to the second tip, getting sexual entails that you make a move when the time comes.

Some guys have everything down: attraction, comfort, flirting and making an initial move (asking her out), but when the time comes to escalate and get sexual, they freeze.

Maybe because of inexperience or maybe because of insecurity, they balk and then lose their opportunity to progress with the woman.

Instead of moving ahead, they may actually (and often do) completely blow it with the woman, and end up singing the blues in the friend zone.

5. Don’t be needy or too nice

The final thing you can do to ensure you stay far away from the friend zone is to not be too needy. Being needy with a woman or being overly nice will always lead to trouble.

It comes across as not being genuine and it makes you seem like the insecure and desperate man you probably are.

Neediness kills attraction and almost always sends you on a one-way-trip to Palookaville. Avoid it at all costs!

Next time you meet someone you like, follow these five tips and keep yourself as far away from the friend zone as possible.

It may try to suck you in with its strong, universal pull, but heed this advice and you will be fine. You’ll definitely be on your way to becoming more than “just friends.”
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Sexxkillz: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who confirmed it?
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
These won't work..

Once you are friend zoned, you either remain there or you forget the zone.

There was a reason you were friendzoned in the first place smiley

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
what about for women ? Cuz i think i been friendzoned cry

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Alondra:
These won't work..

Once you are friend zoned, you either remain there or you forget the zone.

There was a reason you were friendzoned in the first place smiley
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by celibate: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
I have decided to put Ivyy in the friendzone. grin
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by dammywapes(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Uhmm
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by wydmag(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Forget grammar biko! Use this simple strategy. Play Adekunle Gold- Friend Zone for her, she go receive sense!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by chimdi101: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Imagine if you try all 5 and she still calls you brother
O boy, ur case na die
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by mployer(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2016
I think I love the friendzone. It is safer there.

Intimacy comes with lots of problems.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by chimdi101: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Heyaa
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Heltinking(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
chimdi101:
Imagine if you try all 5 and she still calls you brother
O boy, ur case na die
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Heltinking(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Start acting like his girlfriend wink
Re: Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
If there's Pussy involved , i won't mind remaining in the friendzone, don't you think so, CentaurXV??

(1) (Reply)

What I Want During Sex / Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops! / Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.