Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland (1210 Views)

Best Thread Derailer For 2017 Goes To Who? / " Romance Section Chat Central And Derailer's Paradise"...welcome!! / The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:55pm On May 10, 2016
If you observe, this guy/girl is always the pioneers of derailing. For every derailed thread, it's KingCheezyPuff turning it to her chat room. This is getting out of hand.

And it's even against the rules of this forum.

The next time I find this moniker derailing a thread, the same moniker will create a thread that day posting her unclad pix. Believe me.

*Urinates on moniker*

2 Likes

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 10, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Most threads are worth derailing anyways undecided

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Greene66: 12:00am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided undecided

Most threads are worth derailing anyways undecided

This your mouth that is rolling like tap. Your own is coming.

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Mediapace: 12:00am On May 11, 2016
Op sef you gan jobless

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:01am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Pretty girl, wetin dey keep you awake?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

This your mouth that is rolling like tap. Your own is coming.
Mind you i type not speak lady undecided
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Pretty girl, wetin dey keep you awake?
guy, sleep no gree come oo
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:07am On May 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

Asslicker. Woman wrapper.
It's your type they tie destiny down with pussay

Na wah oh. Person no fit converse with babe again? E don be ass licker be dat.
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:12am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
guy, sleep no gree come oo

wetin you sef do sleep wey im no gree come?

abi sleep do gv you share for afternoon time? E say make you still dey chill before im come again.
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by lekjons(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
Op sef you gan jobless
you stole this from my mind!
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

wetin you sef do sleep wey im no gree come?

abi sleep do gv you share for afternoon time? E say make you still dey chill before im come again.
Eh eh ehe

i don crash for noon, the reason why sleep put my call on hold grin

you nko?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Greene66: 12:15am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Eh eh ehe

you nko?

Must you derail someone thread? Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

Must you derail someone thread? Ah ah
Lady, like i stated in my first post most of the threads are worth derailing .

Obviously this thread is not different smiley
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19am On May 11, 2016
•°Haha! grin
Op,is this cuz I derailed yer rant on Nigerian women?
....you welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Greene66: 12:20am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Lady, like i stated in my first post most of the threads are worth derailing .

Obviously this thread is not different smiley

Hmmm.

KingCheezyPuff:
•°Haha! grin
....you welcome cheesy

One mistake you Derailers make is that you are bringing more awareness to the thread and more traffic. The people who click the tread would first read whatever sermon or message the thread is passing and won't even notice your derailing comments. Which fulfills the aim of the thread

1 Like

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

Hmmm.

undecided

Have you lost your fingers or what?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:24am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Eh eh ehe

you nko?

sleep go soon pick ya callcheesy you nor fit cheat nature.

Me just say mk i play here small before i go bed.
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by MrWhaley: 12:25am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•°Haha! grin
....you welcome cheesy
Lolz...so you were right? You are actually notorious in derailing. I didn't believe it that day till now. cheesy

How 'bout that lesson you proposed?? smiley
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:25am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

sleep go soon pick ya callcheesy you nor fit cheat nature.

Me just say mk i play here small before i go bed.
Naso oooo guy.

Abeg ooo pls wetin you dey play with grin
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:27am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

Hmmm.

One mistake you Derailers make is that you are bringing more awareness to the thread and more traffic. The people who click the tread would first read whatever sermon or message the thread is passing and won't even notice your derailing comments. Which fulfills the aim of the thread
°•I don't derail with intent
I was just messin' with the op
Although, I did really derail his rant grin
....but I had help though Op!
...Don't forget ta thank them too !! cheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:28am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•°Haha! grin
....you welcome cheesy
Cheezy , seems like youve got anothers attention grin grin

creating a thread outta frustration cheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:28am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Naso oooo guy.

Abeg ooo pls wetin you dey play with grin

No show, i just dey gallivant round threads. I go like play with oranges thoughcheesy.

you know any girl wey get better orange?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Oluwapresley(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2016
wahala dey..
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:30am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

No show, i just dey gallivant round threads. I go like play with oranges thoughcheesy.

you know any girl wey get better orange?
Go oshodi market nah cheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Cheezy , seems like youve got anothers attention grin grin

creating a thread outta frustration cheesy
°•I guess I got that effect on em cheesy

...Op come now ,can't we settle this matter between us! grin
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On May 11, 2016
What a thread
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I guess I got that effect on em cheesy

...Op come now ,can't we settle this matter between us! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Oluwapresley(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2016
First, I thank the Lord for the salvation of my soul// Then I flip the scripts to the piece where it speaks u reap what u sow// My aim is not to start a war, quote unquote// I mean, I could still crack ribs when I spit kids jokes// so fvck it.. There been a daylight robbery// They killing niggas for dough, I'm filling niggas with hope, While the white house stands on its gay rights audibly// So ma niggas get set ready, here we go, Restore factory settings, it's time to set the tone, Let these bitches know we shark like heroin//lol blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:35am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Go oshodi market nah cheesy

I hear say them plenty for obalende. Na any type wey person want he go find for there.

you nor get orange? I go like patronise youcheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:35am On May 11, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lolz...so you were right? You are actually notorious in derailing. I didn't believe it that day till now. cheesy

How 'bout that lesson you proposed?? smiley
Yes!
Lesson number 1
....Have fun.
Derailng is no good when yer arguing points
You gotta play! cheesy

Op come let me teach you!
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by MrWhaley: 12:39am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes! Lesson number 1 ....Have fun. Derailng is no good when yer arguing points You gotta play! cheesy
Op come let me teach you!
Lolz...Valerie,shaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Behind Condom / I Have Been Dating Dayo For Over 5 Months ..... Hit Or Miss / I Wanna Marry Kingcheesypuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.