Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland (1229 Views)

Best Thread Derailer For 2017 Goes To Who? / " Romance Section Chat Central And Derailer's Paradise"...welcome!! / The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:40am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I hear say them plenty for obalende. Na any type wey person want he go find for there.

you nor get orange? I go like patronise youcheesy
My oranges no be for sale smiley

Especially for person wey him papa dey craze grin
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Maxi112: 12:41am On May 11, 2016
some thread dey sweet to derail..

example, this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:44am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My oranges no be for sale smiley

Especially for person wey him papa dey craze grin

Really! Me sef no wan buy am, i just wan borrow am mk i use amcheesy

Unapapadeycraze to our haters. The moniker has no pun intention to good nairalanders.
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Really! Me sef no wan buy am, i just wan borrow am mk i use amcheesy

Unapapadeycraze to our haters. The moniker has no pun intention to good nairalanders.
i no give tongue

The monicker sounds razz to me. No responsible person will take you or your opinion serious undecided

I remember refering to it on a silly thread you created yesterday.

You seem to me like a troll smiley
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:56am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
i no give tongue

The monicker sounds razz to me. No responsible person will take you or your opinion serious undecided

I remember refering to it on a silly thread you created yesterday.

You seem to me like a troll smiley

It's not razz, it's a unique moniker. No other like it.

You call my assertion about miss nairaland contestant silly? C'mon, there is an iota of truth innit.

i've not been displaying any characteristics of a troll. Have i?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

It's not razz, it's a unique moniker. No other like it.

You call my assertion about miss nairaland contestant silly? C'mon, there is an iota of truth innit.

i've not been displaying any characteristics of a troll. Have i?
okay if you say so.

Yes it was kind of, creating a thread to ask which of the contestant is a virgin is immature and depicts you as a troll undecided

you dig?
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 1:11am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
okay if you say so.

Yes it was kind of, creating a thread to ask which of the contestant is a virgin is immature and depicts you as a troll undecided

you dig?

Just dat thread? Then you came to your conclusion. The thread was not even provocative, i was just having fun. All the contestants took it lightly. Dat doesn't mean i'm a troll. I'm a cool, calm and collected guy, i'm a real nairalander, i'm not here to trollcheesy

btw, you seem to me like a nice and saucy lady. The saucy part takes a large portioncheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:49am On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Just dat thread? Then you came to your conclusion. The thread was not even provocative, i was just having fun. All the contestants took it lightly. Dat doesn't mean i'm a troll. I'm a cool, calm and collected guy, i'm a real nairalander, i'm not here to trollcheesy

btw, you seem to me like a nice and saucy lady. The saucy part takes a large portioncheesy
That with your monicker says a lot dude. undecided

The nice part took the smaller portion cause we have small portion of nice people here cheesy
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by iykekelvins(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2016
Let me picth my tent here first
Re: Kingcheezypuff Dramathread || The Number 1 Derailer Of Thread On Nairaland by Lsofdk(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

Hmmm.

One mistake you Derailers make is that you are bringing more awareness to the thread and more traffic. The people who click the tread would first read whatever sermon or message the thread is passing and won't even notice your derailing comments. Which fulfills the aim of the thread
some do @bolded
hope you know a derailed thread can't hit FP, also most people won't like to contribute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hehehe! See The Hilarious Way This Girl Blocked This Guy On Whatsapp (snapshot) / Ekiti Men Are The Most Submissive Tribe Men In Nigeria When It Come's To Sex / Fvck All D Ladies On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.