Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 (3663 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Charis Onabowale "Mama Cass" Marks 70th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by osuya(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2016
I would like to celebrate my birthday dis year and I have 30k to spare out, pls where do you advice me to go too with my friend

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by NiRfreak(m): 1:03am On May 11, 2016
Church...Go and give God the money......and thank him for being alive for birthday....

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by nelxxy(m): 2:34am On May 11, 2016
NiRfreak:
Church...Go and give God the money......and thank him for being alive for birthday....

and this your answer smh
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by mrlycan: 6:02am On May 11, 2016
These are the kind of people that destroys this country. When people are looking for money to eat. Tomato is scarce.... You are looking for where to waste money. I wonder when Nigerians will learn. This is why we don grow

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by CnCstore: 3:50pm On May 11, 2016
Foolish pple everywhere!! @ OP, pls enjoy yourself,at least you didn't beg them to pay the 30k for you.re you male or female?pm me let me give you options.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by chillingbabe: 7:25pm On May 11, 2016
mrlycan:
These are the kind of people that destroys this country. When people are looking for money to eat. Tomato is scarce.... You are looking for where to waste money. I wonder when Nigerians will learn. This is why we don grow
So because he wants to celebrate with his friends and thank God for adding a new age to his life, he is looking for where to waste money..Is he the cause of your problem? Nigerians have already learnt, you're not only gullible, but also as pathetic as your comment..Shame!

Back to topic...Guy if u're based in lag,you can take few friends to the beach and have fun!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by osuya(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2016
Thanks guys! And 4 d person dat is worried about nigerian's problem, no be me cause d problem oo! And there av always been issues in nigeria, don't kill urself 4 nigerian's problem, once in a while its good to take out time to relax and enjoy urself bro! And you don't have to insult me!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by OCTAVO: 9:03am On May 12, 2016
mrlycan:
This is a mediocre comment! As long as he didn't steal or engage in any corrupt practice to get his 30k, he's free to spend it the way he likes without anyone querying him! OP, enjoy your life. But you can consider sharing with motherless babies, inmates, etc and GOD will reward you.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by mrlycan: 11:19am On May 12, 2016
OCTAVO:

This is a mediocre comment! As long as he didn't steal or engage in any corrupt practice to get his 30k, he's free to spend it the way he likes without anyone querying him! OP, enjoy your life. But you can consider sharing with motherless babies, inmates, etc and GOD will reward you.

I wanted to say that you no get shipini sense but your last sentence saved you.He should give all the 30k to motherless children.I bet if he can do that.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Celebrate My Birthday In Lagos, With 30,000 by OCTAVO: 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
mrlycan:

I wanted to say that you no get shipini sense but your last sentence saved you.He should give all the 30k to motherless children.I bet if he can do that.

Lolzzz, I'm above dragging words with you because I already know where you belong. grin

(1) (Reply)

ALEAIR CARGO SERVICES. WE BUY & SHIP FROM CHINA,HONG KONG,INDIA,TAIWAN 2 LAGOS / How To Increase Your Konga And Jumia Sales With Product Bundling / What You Need To Know About Business Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.