Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri (20587 Views)

"Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Malawian(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

The grazing reserves agitation is not a new development, and didn't start with the aftermath of the recent attacks, because clashes have historically occurred between farmers and herdsmen over grazing.

Those minor clashes are what terrorists are disguising under to carry out massacres. Do your research.
una no get land/ plant your Brazilian grass on your vast acres of land you have, and have your cows feed on it as long as they like.
LEAVE OUR SMALL LAND!!
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by abbey621(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
forgiveness:

So, I no know how herdsmen look like again ko?

How much is AK47 and how much is one Nama(cow)?

E bi like say you think those boys are poor.

Bros, i repeat " I saw herdsmen with 3 AK47...".

I'm not debating what you thought you saw, I'm telling you those are Boko Haram in disguise! A typical Nigerian cannot tell the difference between herdsmen, an a.boki and boko haram, to an average Nigerian they are all the same so it's easy to disguise!
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by forgiveness: 2:06pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

I'm not debating what you thought you saw, I'm telling you those are Boko Haram in disguise! A typical Nigerian cannot tell the difference between herdsmen, an a.boki and boko haram, to an average Nigerian they are all the same so it's easy to disguise!

My friend, i am not an average Nigeria that is ignorant about the physical structures of the major tribes in Nigeria. So, i know a fula when i see one and i am telling you that the ones i saw were fula boys not Kanuri(Boko Haram) or Hausa. Besides some were wearing their traditional attires and towards the direction they made their escape was Namas (cows).
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by klimson: 2:11pm On May 11, 2016
Lying machine. They are not Fulanis. Why arrest 76 at Awgu, Enugu? Are they nof Fulani's? So, you respond promptly to protect foreigners and you can't protect your own. We are tired of the lies abeg. Fulani terrorism and boko haram are one and same. We have known.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
forgiveness:

My friend, i am not an average Nigeria that is ignorant about the physical structures of the major tribes in Nigeria. So, i know a fula when i see one and i am telling you that the ones i saw were fula boys not Kanuri(Boko Haram) or Hausa. Besides some were wearing their traditional attires and towards the direction they made their escape was Namas (cows).

My friend I not only have friends that are Fulanis, I also have families living in Fulani dominated areas. Anyone can dress like a Fulani and if you think for a minute there's a convincing way to differentiate between herdsmen and Boko Haram then I'd like to smoke what you are smoking!
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by forgiveness: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

Unfortunately, I saw them from a very close range and their facial symmetric is that of Fula and not Kanuri (boko haram) or hausa. Besides, some were wearing their traditional attires and the direction they took to their heels behold Herds of Nama (cow).

So, i can boldly say once again that "they were original herdsmen with AK47.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by everozone: 2:30pm On May 11, 2016
Because d suspect apprehended couldn't speak any known Nigerian language dat's why u jumped into conclution dat fulani herdsmen were not responsible for d attacks?Do u know he can chose not to speak any Nigeria language so as to cover his evil track?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by forgiveness: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

My friend I not only have friends that are Fulanis, I also have families living in Fulani dominated areas. Anyone can dress like a Fulani and if you think for a minute there's a convincing way to differentiate between herdsmen and Boko Haram then I'd like to smoke what you are smoking!

Yes, anyone can dress like Fula but not everyone looks like Fula. Their facial symmetric said it all.

Don't try to defend the undefendable. They are herdsmen and that's all.

Boko Haram are not only thieves but also terrorist and that's the difference.

You live with Fula but me........ lipsrsealed
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Yes, anyone can dress like Fula but not everyone looks like Fula. Their facial symmetric said it all.

Don't try to defend the undefendable. They are herdsmen and that's all.

Boko Haram are no only thieves but also murderers and that's the difference.

You live with Fula but me........ lipsrsealed

I can't help but laugh, it's like saying since all Chinese people look alike they all belong to the same region. I won't argue with you further!
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
Nusaf:

I am glad u said that u don't know if they were herdsmen. While the fact that fulanis have been involved in both robbery and kidnapping can not be disputed, it is important u know that not all fulanis are herdsmen. An average fulani cattle breeder with an average of 10 to 15 cattles and above is more concerned with the safety and well-being of his animals rather than robbery or any other illegal activities that will affect him. I have relations that have fallen victim to the fulanis' criminal activities but note that not all fulanis are herdsmen and vice versa.
tell me something I don't already know,the farmer that was killed were herdsmen, good day
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by forgiveness: 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

I can't help but laugh, it's like saying since all Chinese people look alike they all belong to the same region. I won't argue with you further!

Na you sabi!

I know what i saw and i saw and said what i know.

Chinese na Chinese, Fula na Fula. Period!
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by gud4dbest(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

so foreign insurgents are attacking farmers in the south and the Fulani cattle rearers want us to give them grazing lands in the south to curb the menace? so how does giving out grazing lands solve the problem since the Fulani herdsmsn are not responsible for the attacks like you claim.
bros,just my tot!who are they deceiving?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by noblet2(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2016
shocked Few weeks back my brother and other passengers in a bus were robbed by fulani men along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, on their way to Lagos. These men were armed with local guns, charms and long knives. A man flew through the window thinking they were boko haram, he was cut with a knife. All their gadgets and cash were collected and they were released afterwards. Government should stop covering up for them and act wisely. Bokoharam started this way biko.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by doveda: 4:06pm On May 11, 2016
Why don't you shut up?smiley
JUHABACH:

so much wrong in this post, i m not even sure where to begin.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Goddex: 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

as usual the fulani herdsmen are not terrorist bur the Niger delta avengers that have not killed any soul are now terrorist
undecided undecided

it is so funny how buhari is playing with this herdsmen attack because they are his kinsmen but niger delta avengers that are blowing up oil pipeline in their own community are being targeted with all their weapons in their arsenal

shame

once again buhari has shown that there are some group of people that are untouchable in this country

maybe the Niger delta avengers should change their name to THE FULANI AVENGERS and other groups like shites Muslims and the IPOB should follow suits
undecided undecided

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

as usual the fulani herdsmen are not terrorist bur the Niger delta avengers that have not killed any soul are now terrorist
undecided undecided

it is so funny how buhari is playing with this herdsmen attack because they are his kinsmen but niger delta avengers that are blowing up oil pipeline in their own community are being targeted with all their weapons in their arsenal

shame

once again buhari has shown that there are some group of people that are untouchable in this country

maybe the Niger delta avengers should change their name to THE FULANI AVENGERS and other groups like shites Muslims and the IPOB should follow suits
undecided undecided

just viewed all your posts and i could see the level of your hatred for buhari. Chai this guy hate buhari.
cc ihatebuhari come and see your friend o
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by cckris: 5:32pm On May 11, 2016
kernel501:

I guess it was foreigners that bombed our pipeline, 'right?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by kodded(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
just viewed all your posts and i could see the level of your hatred for buhari. Chai this guy hate buhari.
cc ihatebuhari come and see your friend o

undecided undecided

lol I don't hate buhari I just want him to outperform his predecessor but so far so good he is dulling like a dulllard

undecided undecided

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Chomzy19(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
omenka:
Some flacky brain dead cowards have taken to hiding behind the back of other brain dead cowards to throw feeble jabs at my shadow. cheesy

When are you bunch of low lives creating another thread on Omenka?

I go torment una for this forum una go regret ever registering walahi. cheesy
From what I can see you are the only tormented soul on nairaland. Every political thread is one curse on the other on you. I hope it does not begin to affect u in life sha
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by iroc4eva: 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
fulanimafia:
One can expect the secessionist rodents to spew their ignorance on this thread. The FG is only restating what others have been saying for months now.

Ijaw Youth Council
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/boko-haram-terrorists-disguising-as-herdsmen-to-kill-iyc/

The Nigerian Army
http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/troops-kill-73-insurgents-disguised-as-herdsmen-in-borno.html

Anyone expecting that hardworking Beef, Milk, Leather and Mutton producing Fulani Herdsmen would drop their livelihood to be carrying AK47 and constantly running from security agents definitely needs some screws in their skull tightened.
.....you sounded just like one of the herdsmen or a kano man of chad Saudi origin
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by fulanimafia: 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
iroc4eva:
[s].....you sounded just like one of the herdsmen or a kano man of chad Saudi origin[/s]

Truth hurts.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Ngozi123(f): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
ken4jj:

You guys should face the topic and stop calling Omenka's name. He has the right to support anybody, air his views and hate anybody. I respect his views though he is also very tribalistic but then that is our character in Nigeria. you can counter him directly and not mention him or any other person's username.

There's having an opinion and there's being paid to spout whatever propaganda your sponsors are promoting at any given time. He's amongst those who belong to the latter. All PDP and APC mouthpieces should be banned imo undecided.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by JUHABACH: 5:31am On May 12, 2016
doveda:
Why don't you shut up?smiley
why are you angry?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by doveda: 6:55am On May 12, 2016
Why can't you use your brain?
JUHABACH:

why are you angry?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by cktheluckyman: 5:33pm On May 12, 2016
dare2differ:
Can't use your brain? If they want it, let them ask for it! Haven't they got representatives?

They will establish grazing reserves and nothing will happen. One thing you fail to forget that once these Bakkasi men go on rampage, they will kill themselves, they will rape their women, turn their kids to orphans, destroy the few social amenities they have and the FG would also order the soldiers to wipe them out. Their loss would be greater than the Fulanis tongue grin

Continue to threaten violence, at the end of the day you will be the one to suffer am.

By the way, please educate yourself. There is no good in sounding like an id.iot. The FG can PURCHASE local lands for grazing. It is no different from subsidies or aids the government give farmers. These Fulanis are the reason you have meat and ponmo to eat in the East, West and South. It does not make any sense to start act like a mor.on because of some baseless perception.

BUNCH OF PARANOID PEOPLE!

since nothing will happen when they establish their grazing reserves what then is stopping them from establishing it!!! bloody land grabbers and muderers!!This is not the MB ,you will meet your waterloo in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.