Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri (20585 Views)

"Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
in Ghana here if any foreigner move anyhow without his/her int'l passport the will deal with him seriously. Nigeria i don care service don kill the country

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by kechywillz(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2016
Its expected,the Mumu govt will always take sides with fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by dare2differ: 11:01am On May 11, 2016
Can't use your brain? If they want it, let them ask for it! Haven't they got representatives?

They will establish grazing reserves and nothing will happen. One thing you fail to forget that once these Bakkasi men go on rampage, they will kill themselves, they will rape their women, turn their kids to orphans, destroy the few social amenities they have and the FG would also order the soldiers to wipe them out. Their loss would be greater than the Fulanis tongue grin

Continue to threaten violence, at the end of the day you will be the one to suffer am.

By the way, please educate yourself. There is no good in sounding like an id.iot. The FG can PURCHASE local lands for grazing. It is no different from subsidies or aids the government give farmers. These Fulanis are the reason you have meat and ponmo to eat in the East, West and South. It does not make any sense to start act like a mor.on because of some baseless perception.

BUNCH OF PARANOID PEOPLE!

cktheluckyman:

Do we have trading reserves,fishing reserves etc for traders and fishermen across the country!! If your mama bron you well come to the east and claim grazing reserves!! Bakassi boys are lookiing for whom to use as suya meat
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Mcowubaba: 11:01am On May 11, 2016
omenka:
Some flacky brain dead cowards have taken to hiding behind the back of other brain dead cowards to throw feeble jabs at my shadow. cheesy

When are you bunch of low lives creating another thread on Omenka?

I go torment una for this forum una go regret ever registering walahi. cheesy

Narcissism of the highest order grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by ancientbanana: 11:01am On May 11, 2016
They said boko haram are not nigerians and fulani herdsmen are not also Nigerians, yet the PMB led govt wants to give aliens amnesty with nigerian money n grazing lands on nigerian soil. Chai I pity Nigeria as I see we are all mugus. Dey say sambisa is as big as Wales, y not convert sambisa to a grazing land. Mtcheww stupid govt.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2016
My question to this lying government. If these killer herdsmen are not Hausa/fulanis then why send DSS to arrest those that killed the killer herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by NonFarmPayrol: 11:02am On May 11, 2016
omenka:
Some flacky brain dead cowards have taken to hiding behind the back of other brain dead cowards to throw feeble jabs at my shadow. cheesy

we need you around your hypocrisy is comical and unmatched grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

please stay

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by kodded(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2016
MrAboki:

How does this your post make any sense to you? undecided

Niger Delta Avengers are terrorists just as much as Boko Haram are terrorists.

Blowing up pipelines in their area does not make them any less terrorizing than they actually are.

Fulani Herdsmen are not Terrorists just like Niger Deltans are not Militants. From time immemorial, we have always had our fair share of issues of trespass with the herdsmen, but this is the first time we are seeing such violent attacks allegedly from them.

I strongly believe these people are Boko Haram terrorists.

[b]

undecided undecided

so blowing up of oil pipeline and killing innocent farmers which one is far more dangerous

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by darlenese(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2016
See una life !

No wonder we were described as FANTASTICALLY corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by wowmenow: 11:04am On May 11, 2016
omenka:

Go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by bejeria101(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2016
Excuses,excuses dis inept clueless govt,minister of communication goes technical nigerians need to learn new words like broadband,JESU ogini? Who do us like dis.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by lezz(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2016
From asking governors to provide solutions to the nomadic herdmen to claiming the attacks on farmlands are from bokoharam.

Desperate attempt to protect his brothers has made the president unwittingly admitted bokoharam is outsmarting them into uncharted territories in the south east and south west?

Too bad!!! The president needs a new PR team.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Rexyl(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

so foreign insurgents are attacking farmers in the south and the Fulani cattle rearers want us to give them grazing lands in the south to curb the menace? so how does giving out grazing lands solve the problem since the Fulani herdsmsn are not responsible for the attacks like you claim.

Giving grazing lands to terrorist herdsmen will be worst mistake from any state government that buys such idea. All southern States should have leant from Kogi, Benue, Plateau and few others about damages being done by the herdsmen. Any herdsmen that want to do biz in the south can acquire land - purchase or lease where their animals can be reared without trespassing other person's land or farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by lazyList: 11:09am On May 11, 2016
IT'S ACTUALLY TRUE
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by IAmTobore(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2016
Where is Mr. Stephen Davis, the Australian negotiator?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Junior66(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

The grazing reserves agitation is not a new development, and didn't start with the aftermath of the recent attacks, because clashes have historically occurred between farmers and herdsmen over grazing.

Those minor clashes are what terrorists are disguising under to carry out massacres. Do your research.
why is the fg bringing up grazing reserves as a solution at this moment since fulanis are not involved? U tink we dnt know your people?
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by lumeneng22: 11:11am On May 11, 2016
This is the last time a Fulani man should rule Nigeria. Yoruba people Una hear? ishegware.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by moyakz(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2016
omenka:

i guess u've forgotten 'moyakz' is still around?!i never get ur time,i just dey pity ur junior zombies just learning the art of zombieism.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by dare2differ: 11:13am On May 11, 2016
Like your opinion count? undecided
lumeneng22:
This is the last time a Fulani man should rule Nigeria. Yoruba people Una hear? ishegware.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by hatchy(f): 11:15am On May 11, 2016
Chai! Heneiken Lokpobiri you too.So it means that all the account and testimony from victims of these attacks are false.
What about the confessional statement of one of the attackers that was arrested in Kogi state? Why all these lies against your own people,why?

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Tjaypears(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Seriously I know this fulanis hardsmen are kinda hot tempered if provoked but why won't they ? They live most of their life in the bush, civilization is like a cause on them but that's their culture and I wouldn't blame them for that.

But thinking this people are the gun toting terrorist killing people all over the country is appalling. I meet this fulanis almost on daily bases here in Ogbomosho town, friendly sometimes but always cautious to avoid conversation. they have never been involved in any fight that I know of and I've been here for over 11yrs. This town has a very high number of them. Hausas are mostly involved in petty issues here. Just my own opinion of this town. I'm not generalizing pls.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by ken4jj(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2016
wowmenow:
I don't know what buhari will achieve by cursing civil war in Nigeria

Those omenka boys will come support his Fulani boss

You guys should face the topic and stop calling Omenka's name. He has the right to support anybody, air his views and hate anybody. I respect his views though he is also very tribalistic but then that is our character in Nigeria. you can counter him directly and not mention him or any other person's username.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by Emyogalanya: 11:17am On May 11, 2016
God bless u just like ipob are biafran"s they are oyimbo
Godgay:
avengers are not Niger Delta they are Hausa people.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by MrAboki: 11:19am On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

so blowing up of oil pipeline and killing innocent farmers which one is far more dangerous

undecided undecided

Farmers will die, we can count the damage.

Oil Spill will kill more people, plants and animals than 'Herdsmen' will and we will never be able to extimate the damage (both direct and indirect.)
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by wowmenow: 11:20am On May 11, 2016
ken4jj:

You guys should face the topic and stop calling Omenka's name. He has the right to support anybody, air his views and hate anybody. I respect his views though he is also very tribalistic but then that is our character in Nigeria. you can counter him directly and not mention him or any other person's username.
You have just derail from the topic yourself
Your duty is not to talk for him
Back to the topic
Buhari should be impeached for allowing foreigners to attack Nigerians
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by nnamdijoy(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2016
well it is only a mad man that can say that boko haram is a civil right activst group
+ only a mad man that will say that kano , jigawa, borno and yobe, etc is not a northern state

+only a mad man will say that an average fulani is not a herdsman and that its not their. Culture.

+ only a mad man will say there is no GOD
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by buJu234: 11:23am On May 11, 2016
lol...
so they are not Nigerians; yet the Nigerian army do protect them in the barracks whenever the host communities want to fight back

they are not Nigerians; yet our security forces go to sleep even after hearing from an elected governor that an attack/invasion from the so called Nigerians is coming...

why is that every one in this govt. jst begin to lie... sef

Too much sycophants in Nigeria.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by senatorbayor(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2016
How long are we gonna dwell on lies and deceit from the govt officials.

Is this the new method adopted to give the killer Fulani herdsmen clean bill when the head of its association had already said The Fulani kill for self defense

Herdsmen kill in self-defence, says Miyetti Allah | Punch Newspapers
http://www.punchng.com/herdsmen-kill-self-defence-says-miyetti-allah/

Herdsmen are victims, they kill in self-defence – Miyetti ... - Naij.com
https://www.naij.com/821040-herdsmen-victims-kill-self-defence-miyetti-allah.html

Fulani Herdsmen kill in self-defence - Miyetti Allah | News24 Nigeria
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/fulani-herdsmen-kill-in-self-defence-miyetti-allah-20160505
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by greatiyk4u(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

so foreign insurgents are attacking farmers in the south and the Fulani cattle rearers want us to give them grazing lands in the south to curb the menace? so how does giving out grazing lands solve the problem since the Fulani herdsmsn are not responsible for the attacks like you claim.

Giving out of grazing lands will make it easier for the revelation of the true identity of the Fulanis nd restrict their interactions with their communities of none cattle rearers.
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by gebest: 11:27am On May 11, 2016
GBAM, I SAID IT B4
Re: Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:27am On May 11, 2016
AS MY FRIEND SAID, EXPECTING BUHARI AND HIS FEAR-MONEY INDUCED MINISTERS TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS FULANIS KILLING PEOPLE IN NIGERIA IS LIKE EXPECTING YOUR RAPIST TO STOP RAPING YOU.

ITS LIKE EXPECTING THE ARMED ROBBER RAPPING YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IN YOUR HOUSE, IN YOUR SIGHT, TO STOP, OUT OF CONSCIENCE

IT IS LIKE EXPECTING A 419ER TO RETURN YOUR MONEY TO YOU.

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO.

ANY NIGERIAN EXPECTING THIS GOVERNMENT OF THE FULANI, BY A FULANI, AND FOR FULANIS TO ARREST THE REAL MASTERMINDERS OF THIS EVIL IS NOT ONLY FOOLISH, BUT DELUDED.

WAKE UP NIGERIANS
WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

AS BEFORE, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO GO OUT TO THE STREET WITH KNIVES AND GUNS

ONLY ONE THING ONLY,
BOYCOTT ALL THE FULANI HERDMEN PRODUCTS
VOTE WITH YOUR MONEY
STARVE THEM OF FUNDS
THEY REAR CATTLE WHERE THEIR PRODUCTS ARE CONSUMED, OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE PLACE
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY WITH WHICH TO BUY MORE BULLETS AND GUNS
STOP FUNDING YOUR OWN DEATH
AS I SAID BEFORE, I WILL NEVER EAT BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA. I WILL RATHER DIE FOR LACK OF PROTEIN, THAN EAT A HERDMAN PRODUCTS AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / Buhari, Patrice Talon Meet At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.