Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The One Testicle Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Testicle Man (525 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me / Square Testicle - Is Your Testicle Square?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Testicle Man by Merlissa(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2016
There was a Nigerian who had only one testicle and whose given name was Onestone. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!". The word got around and nobody called him that anymore.

Then one day, a young woman named BLUE BIRD forgot and said "Good morning, Onestone"

He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her the next day until BLUE BIRD died from exhaustion.

The word got around the Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named YELLOW BIRD returned to the village after being away. YELLOW BIRD, who was BLUE BIRD'S cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone.

She hugged him and said "Good to see you Onestone"

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then made love to her all day and all night, made love to her all day the next day, made love to her all night the next day, but YELLOW BIRD wouldn't die!

What is the moral of this story?

YOU CAN'T KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!
Re: The One Testicle Man by nikaleyot: 11:02am On May 11, 2016
u dey madt oo
Re: The One Testicle Man by NiRfreak(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2016
people dey o.....naija is really a zoo.

We need govt to create more jobs for the jobless youth to curb the menace of writing rubbish stories and the agony of reading them
Re: The One Testicle Man by slytubadth(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2016
you need to be banned.
Re: The One Testicle Man by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2016
So a woman is glamourizing rape? Tpiah1 , please come here with your horsewhip. Someone needs it.
Re: The One Testicle Man by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin.... Stories that touch indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Get Her Laid On Her First Visit? / My Mates Are Getting Married,what Is Wrong With Me? / My handsome pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.