Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Mates Are Getting Married,what Is Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mates Are Getting Married,what Is Wrong With Me? (525 Views)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mates Are Getting Married,what Is Wrong With Me? by LegalIcon: 5:26pm On May 22, 2016
My mates are in the university
My mates are getting married.
My mates are getting good jobs.
My mates are succeeding.
My mates are living overseas.
My mates are buying cars.
My mates are building houses.
My mates are this......my mates are that......
It's a pity you literally forgot about your mates in the mortuary, your
mates in the psychatric homes, your mates are roaming on the streets,
your mates are jobless, hungry, blind, deaf..........
You might not be where you wish to be but you have obviously
transcended from where you were yesterday.
Be thankful.
Do you know:
Only 8months left and we say bye bye to 2016?
Some slept yesterday and didn't wake up today?
We're sinners but God showed mercy?
God still has plans for you before the year ends?
Some mates are there in jail without committing any crime?
You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't?
You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to look up to
You are alive not because you are faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept you alive. Have you decided to live for God? Have you given your life to Christ Jesus? Tomorrow may never come!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mates Are Getting Married,what Is Wrong With Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2016
Op i dont worry bou all u av listed there o

(1) (Reply)

Flirting 002: 2 Techniques That Explain How To Flirt And Actually Get Her! (men) / What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail? / 14 Questions You Ask Yourself Before Dating Anyone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.