Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Illegal Arrests By Policemen At New Cele Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Arrests By Policemen At New Cele Bridge (440 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Arrests By Policemen At New Cele Bridge by Pianoman1(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2016
Good day nairalanders.I want to use this medium to bring to light the evil and illegal arrests perpetrated by policemen stationed at cele roundabout very close to the new cele bridge.i guess i need to relate what just happened.My mum just came back this morning from the market and narrated the issue to me.she said when she and my dad got to cele,my dad opted to drop her at the foot of new cele bridge.immediately my dad drove off,she was accousted by an armed policeman and he ordered her towards their shed beside their APC for commiting no offence and on getting there she saw that they were so many other people detained there.her little conversation with two victims indicated they have been arrested for no reason.the policemen even threatened to lock them up in the kai truck stationed along the cele part of oshodi apapa expressway.my mother was later released.i am calling on the appropriate authorities to please checkmate the excesses of policemen stationed at new cele bridge.who knows who their next victim will be.i will appreciate if this can be moved to front page.thanks

(1) (Reply)

DNA Evidence Frees Man Who Was Serving Life Sentence For Killing Of Teen In 1998 / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud (photos) / NSCDC Arrest Herdsman For Allegedly Stabbing A Farmer To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.