Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) (1382 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Look What Grown Woman Posted On The Internet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 11, 2016
Couldn't upload the photos click here to view => http://naija4real.com/wtf-9yr-old-boy-caught-on-cctv-trying-to-rape-a-grown-woman-photos/

You have to see this to believe it. This happened in China and the footage was released on a news program over the weekend. A 9 year old boy was caught on surveillance camera attacking and trying to rape a grown woman on a deserted street at night. But luckily, the woman was able to fight him off and escaped. This is one of the most absurd things I’ve seen in a while. What is a boy that age doing out that late and what Penis does he want to use to rape someone? But mostly importantly, what could drive a child this young to do this? See more photos and the video after the cut…

Couldn't upload the photos click here to view => http://naija4real.com/wtf-9yr-old-boy-caught-on-cctv-trying-to-rape-a-grown-woman-photos/
Re: WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by donTbone(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2016
I know naija children are modest... They are only trained to smoke not to molest elders... LOL
Re: WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by politricks: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
If care is not taken the boy will turn '70 shades of china'.
Re: WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:15pm On May 11, 2016
HE'S MY SON, HE MADE ME PROUD! cheesy
Re: WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by esxty(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
donTbone:
I know naija children are modest... They are only trained to smoke not to molest elders... LOL
they molest o
Re: WTF!! 9yr Old Boy Caught On CCTV Trying To Rape A Grown Woman (photos) by molydonhenry(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
A man is a man, whether small or big

(1) (Reply)

She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... / When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed / Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.