Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed (1378 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Now imagine you are reading a motivational post instead.. .because right now you can get this idea and use it to get another girl if this one continues to say all sorts of nonsense

READ ON

Someone left this question for me and I gave him my reply, the reason I am sharing this is for everyone to see, and understand, I shared an article which talks about having the right motive mindset, staff, market and all that....

I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product?

For example... a fashion designer.... and you want to bring a new style of clothes to the street....

First: you draw a line in your market... are you selling to the average citizens or the high class citizens, are you selling in a particular state or the whole country, or to a particular tribe.... after you get that into your head...

Second: You go through research, talking to your audience (the people you are selling to), use websites to find out how they react to such new style without telling them you are making it... Find out how well they react to something different and amazing... and there you have a market you can work with.

Third: you completely rehearse your idea, you are your own marketing team, everything already planned out... you get people who believe in your idea to work with you... not for the money, but for the believe, because the money will always be there..

Fourthly: You take your idea to investors, who will invest in your if it sounds great (this is where the capital for startups come up). You can even discuss with bank managers asking for a certain amount as a loan and using your possible profits of your idea as surety (I don't know if this is possible)..

Fifth: You now have capital to move your idea to the market, making sure your marketing plans contains pre advertising and pre boosting... to make your product hit the market in the biggest way possible... make sure you have the best heads close to you... for example a romantic love movie about a couple named Fifty Shades of Grey was released on February 13 (a day before valentine) and we all know that valentine is a day for romance and couples... So that is the strategy there..

Sixth: Your idea (which is now a product is in the market).. you can also add local advising... (a Nigerian should know the meaning of this, remember when you see some people hawking some products around.)

Seventh: You bring up more ideas to draw and attract more people, through bonanzas and thank you for choosing us promos you will get so many more, you keep people contained in your idea, just like Facebook it always improves, and keeps people in..

some years later ... you sit at home and count in dollars (now you are an entrepreneur)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Did you love this?

Then please follow me, so that You can miss any more tips... (I will always follow you back)

Shout out to those I am following

teepsee(m), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), emitoz(m), EyeofHorus, KissChrix(m), ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(m), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), ActOfWar(m), Papikush, Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot(m), Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

3 Likes

Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is absolutely illustrious...i endorse this cool...

But learn how to post things on the right sections..

This should be posted on career section or business section.
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
firstking01:
This is absolutely illustrious...i endorse this cool...

But learn how to post things on the right sections..

This should be posted on career section or business section.

I did a post in the business section today... it didn't get much feedback as the romance section gets... Because I want to talk to the simple minded people (like the ones in the romance section) and not those who think because they know little they know it all (like those who are in the career/business section)
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oga firstking01

you have still refused to improve me with your words...
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Oga firstking01

you have still refused to improve me with your words...
Hahahaha...oga Newbeginnings, from your posts and comments here i can convincingly say you are a resourced person already...i dnt know how else you want me to improve you again...instead we should look for those young goons who have the burning desire to succeed in life but have no one to look upto and improve them...that's where i am good at.
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I did a post in the business section today... it didn't get much feedback as the romance section gets... Because I want to talk to the simple minded people (like the ones in the romance section) and not those who think because they know little they know it all (like those who are in the career/business section)
Ok sha.
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by teepsee(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I know this must be the reason you used the headline.

I was reading it till the end expecting to see the place where the topic is located.

Nice write up
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2016
firstking01:
Hahahaha...oga Newbeginnings, from your posts and comments here i can convincingly say you are a resourced person already...i dnt know how else you want me to improve you again...instead we should look for those young goons who have the burning desire to succeed in life but have no one to look upto and improve them...that's where i am good at.

I understand...
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
teepsee:
I know this must be the reason you used the headline.

I was reading it till the end expecting to see the place where the topic is located.

Nice write up

Thank you so much ... and if you loved it you can just follow me for more (I will always follow back)
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by teepsee(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Thank you so much ... and if you loved it you can just follow me for more (I will always follow back)
following already
Re: When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed by Newbeginnings(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
teepsee:
following already

ohh.. Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me Pinshur / Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With / Basic Self Defence Moves For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.