Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival (10827 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! / If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by IbileIfe: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

As I said earlier, the OP shouldn't be taken seriously.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-311497.0.html
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by IbileIfe: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
Eko International Film Festival | Fest21.comEko International Film Festival is an annual film festival to be held in the mega city of Lagos state in South West Nigeria, from July 7-14. ,
berlin.fest21.com/en/festival/eko_international_film_festival -

I HAVE ALREADY SENT THIS TO UNCLE TUNDE KELANI AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS.

In the beginning was the word,

How many times have non-Igbos become the head of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN?

Why not call it Igbo Actors Guild of Nigeria? grin
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by spikedcylinder: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
What's there to see? I mean, aside from your obvious blind tribalism and name dropping (which unfortunately, you fail to see that its not a cool thing). undecided
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol @ Uncle Tunde Kelani

abeg this thread has ran its course

someone kill it.
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by sosisi(f): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
Ibile Ife:

Eko International Film Festival | Fest21.comEko International Film Festival is an annual film festival to be held in the mega city of Lagos state in South West Nigeria, from July 7-14. ,

[b]How many times have non-Igbos become the head of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN?[/b]Why not call it Igbo Actors Guild of Nigeria? grin

You have serious issues
go and jump into the Lagos lagoon smoking Igbo grin
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by igboboy1(m): 1:47am On Aug 19, 2009
Ibile Ife:

How many times have non-Igbos become the head of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN?

Why not call it Igbo Actors Guild of Nigeria? grin

Na because igbo boy f.uc.k your sister na im you dey vex so tey u hate us reach like this? No vex she was meant to be fu, ked
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by IbileIfe: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
Eko International Film Festival(™)

I have already go faster than I expected and God has already blessed the vision and a President as been apointed. The Secretary-General will be appointed next week and as I requested before, we need more suggestions.

Lagos deserves a world class film festival, because only the best is good enough for us.

Festival
Festival presentation: Eko International Film Festival is an annual summer film festival from July 7-14.

The first Eko International Film Festival will be held in the mega city of Lagos state in South West Nigeria, from July 7-14, 2010. It is open to all films from all over the world. Eko International Film Festival is for the appreciation and promotion of motion picture arts and sciences in Lagos state and to promote tourism.

The President of Eko International Film Festival is Mr. Hope Obioma Opara.

The MD/CEO, Supple Communications Limited and the Publisher of Supple magazine in Nigeria.

He is also the Managing Director of Startup Weekend Nigeria.

Festival Nickname: EkoFest
Theme: International
Category/Format: Independant

spikedcylinder:

What's there to see? I mean, aside from your obvious blind tribalism and name dropping (which unfortunately, you fail to see that its not a cool thing). undecided

spikedcylinder, I can understand your frustrations.
As you can see from above, that YOU HAVE FAILED AGAIN TO STOP THIS DIVINE VISION FOR A GREAT NATION.

We are moving forward without you and your fellow witches and sirens.
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by spikedcylinder: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lol. I'd choose being called a siren over actually being a gay tribalist. cheesy
Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. I'd choose being called a siren over actually being a gay tribalist. cheesy

Have you heard the news?

Google has it all.

I make things happen for Nigeria and the rest of the world.

Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
2nd Eko International Film Festival, July 9 – 14, 2011

CALL FOR ENTRY
2ND EKO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
The 2nd Edition of the Eko International Film Festival (EKOIFF) will be held from 9-14 July, 2011, in Lagos, Nigeria.
The different categories of film to be submitted are:
Feature Length
Short Films
Fiction
Comedy
Drama
Horror
Documentaries
Student
1 minute short films.
The submission deadlines:
Standard Deadline: May 30, 2011
Late Deadline: June 15, 2011
Final Deadline: June 25, 2011
Applications for submitting films to the 2nd EKOIFF will be available on the official EKOIFF.
For more information, visit the official EKOIFF website www.ekoiff.com, or send e-mail to contact@ekoiff.com (see link: http://www.ekoiff.com/submit.htm)
Address: 1 Bajulaiye Road, Opposite Skye bank plc Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +2348033036171, +2347066379246.
Email: contact@ekoiff.com
PARTNERS:

Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
I came to see films and I saw films
http://www.supplemagazine.org/

Photo: Orikinla, the Founder/Festival Director of the annual Eko International Film Festival at the venue, Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. July 9, 2011.

Re: Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival by flonnal: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
who is this spikedcylinder that has the audacity confronting the organizers of eko international film festival

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App / Please Do Anyone Has REGINA DANIELS Contact,i Would Like To Propose To Her Now.. / Nn 24 (new 24hours News Channel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.