Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In (1354 Views)

How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by deturla: 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
Last week, we tried analyzing the difference between Booty Calls and Friends with benefit. I also mentioned the fact that there should be guidelines in place in order to avoid emotional strings, if both parties intend to keep the friendship as sane as possible.

Some people may believe that friends with benefit can work for as long as they want it. The question is for how long do you think you can have sex without emotional strings, you think you can stay so long without that feeling of togetherness and longing?

For me though, my best bet is six months, really. After six months, you should begin to re analyse what you signed up for because bet it with me, it really starts to get confusing.

Most times, I have noticed that women may want to renege from what they signed for to want something more committed, however the guy tries everything to want to be out of total and absolute commitment. He may eventually crumble when he realizes that he is over dependent on the woman. The woman being very smart realizes that over-dependence and she begins to seek a more structured relationship.

At this point, the onus lies on the man to either join the train, hit the road or scram almost immediately. Man, sometimes being a very insatiable human will (most times) go for the ride, because you cannot imagine me having a great sexual union for 6 months and just hop off like that! Mba! It will be highly implausible that the average man would give up.

Now the point here is not to draw into a relationship if you don’t want one. If what you seek is strictly a friendship that is beneficial. Then I would suggest you re-evaluate the togetherness after 6 months.

Certain inside questions need to be asked, Do we discuss other personal issues apart from sex?, Do I miss her more than just having sex? If the answers to these questions are in the affirmative, Ask yourself a final one, if you would like her to be your girlfriend, If the answer to this final is Yes! Oh Boy!, just go ahead and make it official.

If your answers are negative though, cut it off straight away. Be very fast about it, Yoruba people will say ‘Do not attempt to even smell what you do not intend to eat’ Easy does it, aye?

Casual sex, booty calls, friends with benefit are not like relationships. They don’t last forever. Be smart about it, if you don’t want it to elevate to a level where you never intended it to be. Cut it short!

How long have you gone on casual sex with a lady before...How long did you stay on a friends with benefit thingy before it turned into something else! Let's have you speak!

At www.deedeesblog.com, we look at lifestyle through romance, events and photography! Check us out today!
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by ettaetta(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by MRBrownJ: 5:52pm On May 11, 2016
it all depends on the guidelines and rules that you guys put up for yourselves.... and sticking by them at ALL cost. there is no shame in telling them NO, every time they want to deviate from the rules.

i believe that such r/ship can last forever, so long as both still get that sexual connection, especially if you dont meet as often.
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by deturla: 6:15pm On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:
it all depends on the guidelines and rules that you guys put up for yourselves.... and sticking by them at ALL cost. there is no shame in telling them NO, every time they want to deviate from the rules.

i believe that such r/ship can last forever, so long as both still get that sexual connection, especially if you dont meet as often.

I like the fact that you highlighted the 'all' in the cost! Have you thought about the fact that as humans that we are, No matter the 'all' in the cost! The sexual activity sometimes tend to deflate our very sense of objectivity!

That's why I'm saying that, if it were a purely platonic relationship, it will be easier for the 'all' to be enforcible!
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by MRBrownJ: 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
deturla:

I like the fact that you highlighted the 'all' in the cost! Have you thought about the fact that as humans that we are, No matter the 'all' in the cost! The sexual activity sometimes tend to deflate our very sense of objectivity!
That's why I'm saying that, if it were a purely platonic relationship, it will be easier for the 'all' to be enforcible!

what you wrote above is the same excuse cheaters use, and sadly i believe that no matter how the r/ship is, your head should keep it within the boundaries set by yourself. so, however you may feel about this person, they are (and must remain) a bootay call/FWB. even if you had a gf/wife and now became single. if you cant even keep a bootay call/FWB as just that, then i am sorry to say that life is just too hard for you, and you are a very weak man.
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 11, 2016
I never really understood Booty Calls lipsrsealed
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by deturla: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
I never really understood Booty Calls lipsrsealed

You can read about it here!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/04/28/deedees-musings-friends-with-benefit-or-booty-call/
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by davide470(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm.... grin
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by deturla: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
davide470:
Hmmmmm.... grin

Baddo. How far nah?
Re: Still On Booty Calls & F.w.b: How Long Can You Stay In by davide470(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
deturla:

Baddo. How far nah?
Oga mi,

I am gentle. Been seeing your handwork.

Carry On!

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Gay Bestie!!! / Ibile Lawon Eleyi (pre Wedding Picture) / Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.