Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG (89673 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by samiboy774(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
all na change
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by YelloweWest: 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
You will praise me when I leave office- GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by tintedniggz(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
Mrpoker:
God in heaven, we do not deserve buhari!
Please kill him for me.
If you do this for me, I will dedicate 90% of my time doing your works.
I will live in your temple and serve you, I will testify to the world about your goodness and mercy.
Did you just say Kill? Fam, God doesn't work that way.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by SAEJO: 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
lordtriplee:
Great to hear this happening. We should not postpone doomsday. Subsidy should have been killed years ago. Want to wipe out corruption? Start with Subsidy.
How hypocritical nigerians could be, you occupied every city and shut down the whole country when Jonathan did this but now you are screaming "uhuru uhuru" when your master copy the same person you so hated, playing politics of bitterness and you expect the country to be in peace, you expect others who you discredited out of envy and hate to support you; NEVER.
buhari and apc will reap what they sowed, you can never eat your cake and still have it, liers.
God bless GEJ.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by MemphisDepay(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
This is getting ridiculous. Am off to Cyprus
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by kingdenny(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
Lovexme:
I've been buying fuel at N150 in my area for weeks now, so it's nothing new. undecided
It will be new because you will now be buying fuel at N220 tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by CAPSLOCKED: 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
2kass:
Hahaha bought a donkey since 2012 Subsidy threat. I knew that this day will come.

Not that we aint buying it at 180 before sha

I GRACIOUSLY ENVY YOU,

BROE!
cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
zukky79:
If this is what Change entails, then I want no more of it!

Abeg who dey sell Wailer's form sef?
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
Gbawe, Beremx, Passingshot, Omenka, Dropshot let's go there......Ojota
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Edifyer: 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
Akshow:
you call this good work You call this callous and wicked decision which will only add more suffering to the already suffering masses good decision May God forgive you.

One Must surfer b4 enjoyment.. Have you ever seen where a broken leg/hand is being fix without pain? Nigeria is broken and Buhari is fixing it. It could take years.. I don't care and I'm very patient..let him lay the foundation and fix out Nation.. He is very sincere and also feel out pain but that will not make him to stop he has to fix it.........he has to do it.... those that did not vote 4 him, and are not patient and wants him to fail keep complaining and praying for his failure, keep supporting the Militant, IBPO... and have empathy for Boko haram members.

Nothing you do will change.. We are on the path of progress and PBM will succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by comos: 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
APC is a big fraud,

After removal of subsidy, it is the nature of the market that will determine the price not NNPC.

one begin to wonder how they came about N145 when it is $40/barrel in international market.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by amazingspiderma: 5:29pm On May 11, 2016
Where is Pst Tunde Bakare..................
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by ikdaddy01(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2016
Even at 150 pump price, there will still be black market.
Buhari and his ppl have succedded in killing our almost triving economy.
Dollar has since crossed the benchmark.
Goods are already very expensive.
Nigeria are already living in underserved hard times, described as tge worst economic hardship in the history of the country.
Inflation is in all time high.
Our allies describe us as Fanatstically corrupt.
This is the worst move of this administration.
The effects will be unbecoming. Inflation will get to the peak.
Civil servants will go om strike. Labour will call for increase in salary.
Naira will become less valued.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by arsenal33: 5:29pm On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
GOD BLESS GEJ!!!

Woe betide APC and their insensitive leadership!

Prof Tom West where are you What are the campaign promises of cheap fuel

You can't fool all people at all times! I pity the Zombies!

#proudly 5%

God bless GEJ for repairing our refineries in 2years as he promised.
God bless GEJ for investing our oil money in 25,000km of roads
God bless GEJ for making sure our oil proceeds were not stolen.
God bless GEJ for saving Nigeria's money for a rainy day...

ID*OT

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by kawkab: 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
Rexnegro:
GEJ never tried to remove it instead he never talked About it...what made nigerians occupied everywhere was the new year package GEJ gave us by increasing the price of fuel despite the so called subsidy that some so called powerful cabals were enjoying,perhaps they were too Powerful to gej..... wait sef o which GEJ re You talking About? cos The only one I no is clueless About everything......nice one jare pmb, how can govt be subsidizing fuel/kerosene yet Nigerians re still buying it on The high price....what then re they subsidizing if Not corruption/looting pdp? never again except Nigerians split.

My brother, you are wrong on this. GEJ tried as much as he can to explain to the populace the reason for the removal of subsidy. Okojo iweala, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and others held town hall meetings and debates on the need for the removal; but certain elements that were against his government painted a picture that made it look like there was no reason for the removal. Some videos of the discussion sessions are still on youtube.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by godwin120alex: 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
Wickedness in high places
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Richiez(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2016
I hope SURE-P will be re-introduced to soothe the inevitable sufferings that will be experienced
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2016
I need to b wise [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Sunnycliff(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2016
arsenal33:

God bless GEJ for repairing our refineries in 2years as he promised. God bless GEJ for investing our oil money in 25,000km of roads God bless GEJ for making sure our oil proceeds were not stolen. God bless GEJ for saving Nigeria's money for a rainy day...
ID*OT
A Zombie is a Zombie! No Doubt!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Bose253(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
I just can't find the right words to condemn this government of fake change

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Firefire(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
modath:
E don happen!! Ojota 2:0 loading...

Star Artists, Phyno and Olamide....

MO will be on Ghostmode...  smiley

You aren't going anywhere. Please come back...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
Wow. Holy shit. We are on a long and thirsty ride. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by DedeNkem: 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
How could this incompetent id*iot do this? Why not repair our refineries first before removing the subsidy? 95% of Nigerians are going to suffer because of this dumb decision. Yes, Buhari inherited a bad economy but he has made it worse! Buhari's terrible leadership makes corrupt Jonathan look like a saint.

We have oil and yet we import petroleum products. How shameful is that? This happens because some corrupt businessmen and their corrupt friends at NASS make sure our refineries are neglected because they make billions of naira importing petroleum products.

Northerners and yorubas have destroyed this country with their incompetence and massive corruption! They have been in power since 1960s with absolutely nothing positive to show for it!!

Where's the Nigerian Jerry Rawlings when you need him. Until we start executing corrupt politicians, the endemic corruption in Nigeria will never end!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by VERDA: 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
Rexnegro:
GEJ never tried to remove it instead he never talked About it...what made nigerians occupied everywhere was the new year package GEJ gave us by increasing the price of fuel despite the so called subsidy that some so called powerful cabals were enjoying,perhaps they were too Powerful to gej..... wait sef o which GEJ re You talking About? cos The only one I no is clueless About everything......nice one jare pmb, how can govt be subsidizing fuel/kerosene yet Nigerians re still buying it on The high price....what then re they subsidizing if Not corruption/looting pdp? never again except Nigerians split.

Oga,what are you saying,he tried to remove it completely and no powerfull cabal as u have stated would have been enjoying it,the protests made him backtrack,stop lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Reference(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
Kai, humble pie. That's why it is not wise to talk too much when you know its not right. The Tam David Wests' of our time.....what will they say.....political privilege is indeed a cheque, once cashed loses value rapidly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you an make aisha a widows and Zahra a orphans? shocked shocked shocked
a orphans indeed cheesy .. kikikikiki.. buhari needs to be shot.. dazzol grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
dammytosh:

You will die before your time instead.
God should kill Buhari so you can buy 65 naira per litre fuel for ur miserable "I pass my neighbour" gen.
Wretched eediot.
deluded religious bigot.
Go and work hard and change your mentality. You go pray taya and poverty go dey pursue you.

dis only shows ur level of stupidity how can u tell a fellow he will die before his time na u born am, cos u get mouth u go talk anyhow, u are just too senseless for this u posted, how much do u think tyns cost in the market, ur own poverty stinks to the high heavens, animal in human form if u no get wetyn to post my friend go hug transformer, if na me i go insult ur full family den wait for ban idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
Bunch of cursred kleptos! Day of reckoning loading!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by Abagworo(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
kawkab:

My brother, you are wrong on this. GEJ tried as much as he can to explain to the populace the reason for the removal of subsidy. Okojo iweala, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and others held town hall meetings and debates on the need for the removal; but certain elements that were against his government painted a picture that made it look like there was no reason for the removal. Some videos of the discussion sessions are still on youtube.

Everyone agreed there was need but sincerity of purpose and integrity was the stumbling block. Buhari is a man of integrity hence he will enjoy the support of most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by P0intBlank(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
zukky79:
If this is what Change entails, then I want no more of it!

Abeg who dey sell Wailer's form sef?

The form don dear as we don commot d subsidy on top the wailer's form.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG by idupaul: 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
God bless Buhari. What Jonathan could not achieve in 6 years he has done in one year. Game over for the subsidy cabal.

Fear God ..when Jonathan removed subsidy you were one of those who vehemently opposed it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.