Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat (2989 Views)

Sad But True / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2016
Most women have been taught since childhood to be "good little girls", "behave like a lady", and "grin and bear it”.

Fast forward to the 21st century, where women are now allowed to be tough, to say NO, to speak their mind, to become CEO's and to enjoy sex.

Some men like the fact that women are able to "talk the talk" and "walk the walk" while others feel intimidated by it. Without a doubt, this change has had a great impact on relationships between men and women, specifically the actions and behaviors of women.

Although women are not exceeding men in cheating, they still have emotional affairs and sex behind their man’s back. However, when a woman cheats, she is usually cheating for emotional intimacy while a man usually cheats for physical pleasure.

Women want to feel desired, wanted and irresistable. Considering how far women have come to this world, from a man’s rib, entering the workforce, becoming professionals, breadwinners of the family, and now getting their needs met even if it means cheating.

These are the major reasons I was able to come up with.

1. Lack of attention and intimacy:
How long can you go without receiving love and attention before you look somewhere else, days, weeks or years? However, in general, women need and desire intimacy, physical touch, and mental and emotional attention.
If you are not receiving this from your husband or boyfriend, it will only be a matter of time and you may seek it from another i.e. a caring guy friend, the attentive guy who feeds your emotional needs at your school or workplace. Women deprived of attention, compliments, and compassion; usually have emotional affairs. That doesn't mean it won't lead to sex, but initially they crave the attention and compassion that has been absent from their relationship.

2. Revenge:
Being cheated on is a very difficult act to forgive. For those of you who have been cheated on, you know how awful it feels. You feel deceived, hurt, angry, sad and even violated. It also affects your self-esteem. At the moment, you find out your man cheated, your whole body begins to shake, you begin to sweat, your stomach drops, and you feel like the whole world is crashing on you.
Clearly, it negatively affects your relationship, your mood, behavior, and your ability to trust the cheater ever again. When you have been cheated on, some of you may want to get revenge by making them feel the way you felt. This can lead you, to do the cheating next. The biggest truth is that cheating never solves a relationship problem. Communication, increasing passion and romance in your relationship are a much better solution.

3. Bad sex:
Women need to feel desired and experience REAL orgasms during sex. If women are getting bad sex, not enough sex, non-emotional sex, she may eventually lose interest in the relationship and look elsewhere for GOOD sex! This creates a temptation to seek sexual or emotional satisfaction elsewhere. In my opinion, it's best to communicate your needs to your man with the hopes that he will step up his game.

4. Low self-esteem:
When you feel insecure about yourself, you have a need to seek validation from others. This can be in the form of sexual, emotional, or intellectual attention. When you don't love or value yourself, you may project that onto the person you are in a relationship with, and believe they don't love or value you. Even if your husband or boyfriend loves you greatly, you still may cheat because you find it hard to accept their unconditional love.

To crown it all, a lady that wants to cheat will still end up cheating. it all boils down to self decision
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2016
Ladies/guys who cheat are the ones who are more control by desire and not by their logic.

I think they are just generally weak. If you no longer get what you want from a relationship take a bow. And stop fooling around. Except in cases where couples are in open relationship

1 Like

Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by mii4u(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2016
There can't be any good reason for cheating.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by MRBrownJ: 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
women cheat for the EXACT same reasons as to why men cheat
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Hadez(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2016
Sorry I don't cheat
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
Sorry I don't cheat

I never said you were, even though I still find your statement hard to believe though.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by drunkpunk(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
Sorry I don't cheat
How can we believe this statement?
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:
women cheat for the EXACT same reasons as to why men cheat

sorry but that of the men is understandable
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by MRBrownJ: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
schumastic:

pls care to tell us why/where/what/how it is so? or why it would be understandable for men but not for women?!
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
Same old sh!t
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:

pls care to tell us why/where/what/how it is so? or why it would be understandable for men but not for women?!

it's a man's world that's why, though is bad but that is just the painful truth

1 Like

Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by MRBrownJ: 1:14am On May 12, 2016
schumastic:
it's a man's world that's why, though is bad but that is just the painful truth

as much as you are entitled to your opinion, only a very simple person would agree to your explanation.. but hey, i believe that its because people still reason the way you do that women would try to prove you wrong, and gladly cheat.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as much as you are entitled to your opinion, only a very simple person would agree to your explanation.. but hey, i believe that its because people still reason the way you do that women would try to prove you wrong, and gladly cheat.

hahaha you again grin grin grin they cheat cus they want to. it has nothing to do with the way i reason or not.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by cindyJenny1994(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
If u cheat on me, I dump ur ass, case closed sad
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Sweetestrose(f): 8:58pm On May 12, 2016
There is no justification to cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
cindyJenny1994:
If u cheat on me, I dump ur ass, case closed sad

easier said than done...
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Women have no genuine reason to cheat, if he is not giving you all you need like attention, intimacy, sex, morale etc, you can turn the table around and make things work out.

nice one but only few ladies can do this.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Adasun(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
schumastic:

can u explain what u mean by understanble
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
Adasun:
can u explain what u mean by understanble

it's in man's nature to cheat though that's not enough reason to..
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Ayomide93(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
mii4u:
There can't be any good reason for cheating.
If you cheat, you must believe this much; fated love is a lie, monogamous love a deception.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Adasun(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2016
schumastic:

it's in man's nature to cheat though that's not enough reason to..
that means is nt understable since is nt enough
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2016
Adasun:
that means is nt understable since is nt enough

you think? why do you think the society don't kick against a married man cheating but do otherwise when a lady does?
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Adasun(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2016
schumastic:

you think? why do you think the society don't kick against a married man cheating but do otherwise when a lady does?
huh?

Ur own society don't kick against men cheating

If yes,it's ur own society nt generally.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by firstking01(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2016
Seen..
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
Adasun:
huh?

Ur own society don't kick against men cheating

If yes,it's ur own society nt generally.

is obvious you are being ignorant to my point. let me make it clear then.

in your society who bears most of the brunt between the married man or married woman?
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by TuneChi369(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2016
Resurgence:
Ladies/guys who cheat are the ones who are more control by desire and not by their logic.

I think they are just generally weak. If you no longer get what you want from a relationship take a bow. And stop fooling around. Except in cases where couples are in open relationship
...You Nailed it my sister...True talk.
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by Adasun(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2016
schumastic:

is obvious you are being ignorant to my point. let me make it clear then.

in your society who bears most of the brunt between the married man or married woman?
yeah it's da female bt male bear it too
Re: Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat by schumastic(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
Adasun:
yeah it's da female bt male bear it too

yeah am glad you see the area am coming from..

(1) (Reply)

Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. / The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon / Some Benefits Of The Backdoor Sex Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.