Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron (30529 Views)

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
President has said all that is required. All this one you're spilling is trash.

I hail all dem wailers dedicated to tarnishing PMB efforts.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Niyinficient(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
#FantasticallyGreat
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Maski87: 10:37pm On May 11, 2016
As the saying goes corruption will fight back if try to fight it here is a very corrupt ex governor trying to justify corruption

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by justwise(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerians are funny characters... David Cameron said what we all have been saying for years.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by dvee2: 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
Nigeria is indeed fantastically corrupt, otherwise name one country in the world where money meant for soldiers at war front is looted. Kindly name one country in the world where donor money meant for the treatment of AIDS patients is being siphoned?
We are at a different level when it comes to corruption abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by hush15: 10:40pm On May 11, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Which apology is Orji Kalu talking about again? The president has spoken. The apology is useless, we want return of our looted asset.

The thin that upset me in all this is that Nigerians forgets too soon. I don't know why Nigerians don't learn.

What do they expect from Cameron even when the President in time past has painted us in bad light.

Have we forgotten when he said, Nigerians have criminal tendencies or when Buhari himself declared Nigeria as a corrupt nation in diaspora, just toffee among. This is the product of unguarded statements from the presidency so Cameron is spot on and I don't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by ursine(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2016
Peace
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by ngmgeek(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2016
Which apology? Not After our President agreed that we are 'fantastically corrupt'.

I rarely agree with Mr President but I think his approach is absolutely the right one.

Maybe, this is the kind of insult our good for nothing leaders need at this time

Even Kanu who is talking about apology is under EFCC radar with his friend Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
He should apologize for saying the truth?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Who cares what Cameron says about Nigeria?

Same stereotype was used against the Japanese and Chinese.

Today they compete with the US and UK in everything including education, business and investment, science and technology and social security.

Cameron should just help us bring back our moneys and let us inject this into our nation building project.

So you don't care about Cameron but you want his help? Why should he help?

Do you know that European governments are paying foreign banks to reveal identities of people laundering money? They are not demanding that the governments of these banks help them and they are not making them responsible.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by 1009ja: 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
Is this the same Orji Uzo Kalu who was collecting five hundred million monthly from T A Orji even after he seized to be governor. Most of his money mules were caught at several foreign airports and were forced to forfeit some of the millions of dollard they were carrying for him. Please go and seat quietly.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Which apology is Orji Kalu talking about again? The president has spoken. The apology is useless, we want return of our looted asset.
do u mean any president of any country can jst stand up and abuse Nigeria na abi? Can Buhari insult Britain dat way? Pipo lyk u ar de reason Nigeria face will always be known as thieves and criminals. Am not even surprise few months back Buhari called Nigerians thieves
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by donvicky2007: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Orji uzo kalu before you tell you David " Chameleon " to tender an apology to Nigerians, you better return Abia Roasted Yam you eat during ur time as Her state Governor.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by ursine(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
David cameroon
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
Testing the microphone... grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
Cameron should just help us bring back our moneys
and let us inject this into nation building project "The Personal Pockets of Our Thieves Politicians".
Basssstards angry angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by smogup: 11:10pm On May 11, 2016
OUK is among the 'fantastically corrupt' politicians in Nigeria. He should not be asking Cameron for an apology, rather he should apologize to us for disgracing Nigeria both locally and internationally.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by doskie(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
We have oil but no fuel after how many years. No oh. We are not corrupt. We are corrept
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Bollinger(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
luvinhubby:
Cameron just re-echoed what your president said.

And what the president said was and is true. Is Nigeria not fantastically corrupt? Would you deny your reality and what is so blatantly obvious because of pride?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Adekorya: 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
hush15:

The thin that upset me in all this is that Nigerians forgets too soon. I don't know why Nigerians don't learn.

What do they expect from Cameron even when the President in time past has painted us in bad light.

Have we forgotten when he said, Nigerians have criminal tendencies or when Buhari himself declared Nigeria as a corrupt nation in diaspora, just toffee among. This is the product of unguarded statements from the presidency so Cameron is spot on and I don't blame him.

Why can't you people do away with all this Buhari put this in their mouth.

Nobody need to tell our counterpart before they feel this nation high level of corruption, Abacha loot that was returned to us by Switzerland government is no where to b found, AIDS fund we used to received from other country was embezzed which bring about lacuna in accountability , we also have many foreign investors/construction company in this country who are going back to their parent country to tell their people about how corrupt our system is.

Don't Also forget they has ambassador in this country that know in and out of what is going on here.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by sekem: 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
But we know it.

Everybody knows it.

So why the hullabaloo?

James Cameron is right.

Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

I wish I could find another fantastic word to describe the fantastical nature of the institutionalized corruption going on in this country.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by GWMI(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2016
The britain Prime minister was only stating the obvious with the fuel subsidy removal today,I fully agree Nigeria is not only fatanstically corrupt but hypocritically corrupt too.Buhari is the leader of the Corruption cell while Tinubu is his vice.Shame on APC and its leaders.Thanks.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by 9t9jacobs: 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
Kalu taaa!!!!! those who live in glass house should not throw stones. Kalu na una cause all these nonsense names wey all these white goats dey call us! Just shut ur big fantastically corrupt mouth abeg before amadioha provok for your family!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by titiakins: 11:40pm On May 11, 2016
Rubbish!!!
I think you should render an apology to us for wasting our MB reading this rubbish you wrote

Mega Zombie!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Viktorlaw(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
magmack:
Buhari gave room for ds insults, he goes about d planet telling everyone that Nigeria is corrupt and undisciplined. Cameron was even mild with d truth. Nigeria is a hopelessly failed state.
Do you know the meaning of a failed state? If you call Nigeria a failed state, what then is syria?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by whitebeard(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2016
we are the only one's allowed to insult ourselves...no outsider is permitted to do it..cause we don't insult other people's country
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by mare23ayo(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2016
bastardfrank:

Lolzzz. No be only David Camera, its David video.
Nawa o! nawa o!! nawa for you ooo!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by kechywillz(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2016
The fact still remains that England Prime Minister doesnt give a shiiit about Nigeria. We need them more than they need us,your opinion as to regards of apology to Nigeria,its impossible. Your opinion wouldnt sway across the Atlantic oceans. Nigeria is caged into,deep rooted and stinks with putrid odour of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Kaldakinn: 12:05am On May 12, 2016
Lmao. Truth hurts, but then.. thunder fire Cameron.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by purpledferanmi1: 12:45am On May 12, 2016
oga u shld be defending ur country not bring it down or r u a biafran.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by Deepfreezer(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2016
May Amadioha strike the mouth with which Orji uzo kalu used to utter this statement. foool. you and your colleagues are the corrupt morons Mr Cameron was talking about.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron by cooooooks(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2016
They don't 'compete'...UK, US to a lesser extent, are basically begging them to invest in their countries. E.G: Hinkley Point, I think the largest nuclear plant to be built in the UK is to be financed by a chinese company (with government help). And an indian company, TATA, handles Port Talbot steel (I think the largest steel plant).

AnakinSkywalker:

Who cares what Cameron says about Nigeria?

Same stereotype was used against the Japanese and Chinese.

Today they compete with the US and UK in everything including education, business and investment, science and technology and social security.

Cameron should just help us bring back our moneys and let us inject this into our nation building project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.