Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals (51885 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Menace2Society(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Yes boss! Accepted
U are just a typical Nigerian grin to most of u guys the biggest achievement in life is to get married and probably get a house!no wonder
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by mimidave(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:
my only interest in the show is falz, this show lacks content to me.
No one's labour deserves to be undermined or rubbished. My mom used to say ' if you don't have anything good or positive to say, shut up!' How would you like someone say that about your effort? Especially when you read about the stress she's having spicy up things in order to give us a good story. Haba! Have a heart. You don't have to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by mimidave(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
The only reason i like Jenifa's diary is because it doesn't encourage bad behaviours like drinking, smoking, unprotected sex, and some other things our celebrities have indulged themselves in.... Anything apart from the lessons is useless to me.. Except the actors and actresses though.
You say so many things in one breath! Which one you dey sef? All may not be useful to you but some are. Focus on that and give kudos for them. People and negativity! Never appreciating people. Wondering....

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by neweraomo: 10:37am On May 12, 2016
Luqso1:
The house that was used as Kiki's house, is just 45 foot steps from my house.
who ask u

2 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2016
Tyler Perry is the writer, creator, producer, executive producer and director of his films. He sometimes does the theme songs.

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 10:58am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
Madam Funke, go get a Husband!!!

Only God knows what your likes would say if Oprah Winfery was from this part of the world
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by tintedniggz(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2016
mimidave:

No one's labour deserves to be undermined or rubbished. My mom used to say ' if you don't have anything good or positive to say, shut up!' How would you like someone say that about your effort? Especially when you read about the stress she's having spicy up things in order to give us a good story. Haba! Have a heart. You don't have to contribute.
Why are you attacking me, last I checked I'm entitled to my opinion and pls how did I rubbish it? Please, point out a negative remark I made about.
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by tintedniggz(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
dadaic:

It sure lacks content. Rihanna sings well, but most of her songs are written by someone else. Justin bieber is worth over a 200million dollars, and he doesn't write his content. The hangover movie was a true life event which was sold for 2million dollars, it became a brand, and other parts came about. Why, because people feed their families doing this. If you are tired, there are people out there who need to feed their families. Their every day lives are filled with laughter, they will do the writing, help the director, and who knows, you may be richer than Rihanna...
please, what are you saying exactly?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by phyzdot: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
What time are they showing it, and on what channel. Someone needs help please wink
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2016
Menace2Society:
U are just a typical Nigerian grin to most of u guys the biggest achievement in life is to get married and probably get a house!no wonder

Bros, no vex nah! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2016
She keeps spending money without sponsors from multinationals.
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Ridwan258: 11:25am On May 12, 2016
Luqso1:
so? undecided
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Davidolives(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
is getting husband the ultimate?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Davidolives(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2016
mimidave:

tintedniggz:

Why are you attacking me, last I checked I'm entitled to my opinion and pls how did I rubbish it? Please, point out a negative remark I made about.
mimidave:

tintedniggz:

what is your defination of content.
comedy=checked
arrangements =checked
everyday lesson=checked
storyline =checked
pls define content to me maybe I just don't know and I'll like to know
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 11:55am On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:

please, what are you saying exactly?

U dumb sha
Simple, ppl r willing to be paid to write, if she is tired, she should pay them. R u actually dumb or stupid for you not to understand such?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
Davidolives:
is getting husband the ultimate?

Is getting a Gigolo ultimate?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Bleszin(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
Luqso1:
don't tell me u actually took ur time to count d foot steps...effect of chanji
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by theshaderoom: 12:09pm On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

i wanted to say something but i looked at your profile, saw your picture and saw that you are an agbalagba and dissapointment overtook the disgust i previously felt...but still two questions please. 1) So if she doesnt become somebody's wife then her acheievements dont mean anything? 2) Are women chattels?

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

i wanted to say something but i looked at your profile, saw your picture and saw that you are an agbalagba and dissapointment overtook the disgust i previously felt...but still two questions please. 1) So if she doesnt become somebody's wife then her acheievements dont mean anything? 2) Are women chattels?

Bros, don't over blow my comment please. Well, to the questions you raised... No and No to both...
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by tintedniggz(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2016
dadaic:

U dumb sha
Simple, ppl r willing to be paid to write, if she is tired, she should pay them. R u actually dumb or stupid for you not to understand such?
dumb?? Stupid?? I just asked a question because I didn't understand your previous post, and here you are hurling insults at me. it's all good !
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by chycheery(f): 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Yes! Not just a woman but man as well.

Marriage is sacred! It's ordained by God
are u married?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by pressplay411(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Biko where can I watch it? If it's as interesting as d movie then ive been MIA shocked
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
If she was making enough cash, she won't come out and say she is tired.
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Davidolives(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Is getting a Gigolo ultimate?
I'd rather as a lady have a gigolo if it won't destroy my impact to the world than marry because some people thinks is the ultimate and loose my ability to impact the world
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2016
Davidolives:
I'd rather as a lady have a gigolo if it won't destroy my impact to the world than marry because some people thinks is the ultimate and loose my ability to impact the world

Point taken!!!
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:

dumb?? Stupid?? I just asked a question because I didn't understand your previous post, and here you are hurling insults at me. it's all good !

So I should apologize, mschew.
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by tameera(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2016
Your tap must not run dry IJn....

I literally cried (tears of laughter) while watching the last episode!!! My Sundays ain't complete without a dose of jenifa's dairy
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by dania30(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
Personally, I'm tired of her jenifa English and I think she is trying to hard to be funny. Without falz, the show would have been a huge flop. He is the reason why I watch the show.

Same thing I said the other day! I was arguing with a friend I said, she's trying way too hard. In reality no one really speaks like her but Falz, yea! He makes the show bearable to watch.
I love Funke and her hustle though.

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by MarieSucre(f): 1:22pm On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
Mr Ademoladeji go and marry her!!!
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by kudos4u(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:
my only interest in the show is falz, this show lacks content to me.
how person go just sit down for one corner of his house just dey open his mouth to misyarn undecided undecided
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2016
MarieSucre:

Mr Ademoladeji come and marry me!!!

I'm cumin 4 U
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by HurtgenForest: 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
God bless and strenghten you jare.

I love this Funke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.