Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals (51873 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by OlujobaSamuel: 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Mikylopez:

nawa ooooooo dz ur comment fear me ooo
her comment na die
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:
my only interest in the show is falz, this show lacks content to me.

It sure lacks content. Rihanna sings well, but most of her songs are written by someone else. Justin bieber is worth over a 200million dollars, and he doesn't write his content. The hangover movie was a true life event which was sold for 2million dollars, it became a brand, and other parts came about. Why, because people feed their families doing this. If you are tired, there are people out there who need to feed their families. Their every day lives are filled with laughter, they will do the writing, help the director, and who knows, you may be richer than Rihanna...

3 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Agriman(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2016
My dear, continue. Thy Lord is your strength
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by bejeria101(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2016
You overflogged it,if you had left it as in the movie and brought it back it would make sense,it got boring after a while.
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by omolola15(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2016
Adekorya:

It's like Oyingbo market no one know will know if you are absent.

Correct reply. Every Nigerian can not watch it before. But we watching it are enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by showblack(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2016
Jenifa's diary is just wonderful
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Adekorya: 9:54am On May 12, 2016
akanbiaa:
Rule of power never show the people the effort you put into making a difficult task seems easy.

Who 48 rule of power EPP?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by sheunsheun(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2016
Sommyangel:
Ain't u the only one collecting the money??
Hello bae, y is e dat u ar vexing....... In falz voice
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by golddeejay(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2016
akanbiaa:
Rule of power never show the people the effort you put into making a difficult task seems easy.
Machiavellian
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
husband na passport to heaven? How tiwa wey get the husband end

She too used to have one... They're all failed "celebrities". You cherish publicity over marital life!

Tiwa, Funke... #shame
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Feyikemi12(f): 9:57am On May 12, 2016
omolola15:

Congratulations
100000000 likes for u jare, I was about to say the same thing

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by miqos02(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
ok
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Feyikemi12(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

She too used to have one... They're all failed "celebrities". You cherish publicity over marital life!

Tiwa, Funke... #shame
They never wished to end up like that
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:
Exactly Falz the Bad guy
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Akshow: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Tiwa, Funke... #shame
still asking you same question. Is marriage the ultimate goal in life of a woman?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by omolola15(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2016
Feyikemi12:
100000000 likes for u jare, I was about to say the same thing

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by mercyviv(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2016
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
still asking you same question. Is marriage the ultimate goal in life of a woman?

Yes! Not just a woman but man as well.

Marriage is sacred! It's ordained by God
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by mercyviv(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
tintedniggz:
Falz or no Falz, I love Jennifer's diary

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2016
Feyikemi12:
They never wished to end up like that

You're right as no one would ever pray for failed marriage. But I guess they weren't ready for the overwhelming nature of Marriages.

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
Madam Funke, go get a Husband!!!

If you want to mock someone you have to be current about what's going on around the person.
It's either you just woke up from your hang over or you just misplaced d keys to your mouth.
Funke Akindele is Married

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

If you want to mock someone you have to be current about what's going on around the person.
[s] It's either you just woke up from your hang over or you just misplaced d keys to your mouth. [/s]
Funke Akindele is was Married
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Akshow: 10:14am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Yes! Not just a woman but man as well.

Marriage is sacred! It's ordained by God
well u are entitled to ur opinion but don't shove it down the throat of others. If marriage is sacred and ultimate to you, good. Let others be if they choose not to marry
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by faorex(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2016
Luqso1:
The house that was used as Kiki's house, is just 45 foot steps from my house.
and so?
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by free2ryhme: 10:15am On May 12, 2016
You are tired but making money. And you left that part from the story as if you are doing it for free

Useless liar
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by kaziblake(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
Madam Funke, go get a Husband!!!

Yeye gold digging husband
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2016
Akshow:
well u are entitled to ur opinion but don't shove it down the throat of others. If marriage is sacred and ultimate to you, good. Let others be if they choose not to marry

Yes boss! Accepted
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by moredollar(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2016
pinkiberry:
Just like I am tired of watching Nkoli Nwa nssuka,Ada mbano etc. Nollywood dey fall my hands.
Den start watching ghallywood movies.....
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmm... Una go sha blame the man sha!

Lol
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmm... Una go sha blame the man sha!

Lol
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by pandj(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2016
Advertise your product etc in our short comedy skirt with a token and be downloaded and viewed by thousands of ppls worldwide.

A Young Talented and Fast rising comedian in need of advertisers/ sponsorer, supporter on his forthcoming comedy skit.

So are you a new or an existing business owner?

Are you a producer or a service provider?

Are you looking for a way of minimizing your cost of advertisement But still have a better result even when you spend a token amount for your advert on our new comedy skirt that's going to be viewed and downloaded by millions of people both in nigeria and abroad?

Are you looking for a new way to advertise your product that is going to be very funny to the people?

Do you want to explain how your product work better than others in our short comedy?

Are you just introducing a new product into the market and you want people to know about it?

STOP WASTING thousands and millions ON ADVERT that people cannot download or replay ON TV AND RADIO STATIONS

LOOK NO FURTHER,

So let's do it for you with just a token.
but you know what? with that your token you cannot advertise in A Y or BASKET MOUTH comedy skirt. YES! I mean it

its really a new face but fully loaded with funny things that people has already started developing interest for, THIS IS THE FACE OF THE NEXT POPULAR COMEDIAN IN NIGERIA, JOIN HIM NOW THAT HE'S STILL YOUNG IN THE INDUSTRY BEFORE HE WILL BECOME POPUPAR AND START DEMANDING FOR MILLION BEFORE YOU CAN ADVERTISE ON HIS COMEDY.

LITTLE ABOUT THE COMEDIAN:

-He's a young graduate, hold a Bsc from one of the best university in nigeria,

-He's very tall handsome and chocolate in complexion

-He's very talented and gifted when it comes to comedy, he can make you laugh and forget your 3 time meal that you suppose to eat in a day
In fact let me stop here first

BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING IN OUR VIDEO SKIT;

1. FREE PROMOTION

2. WIDSPREAD: Since the comedy will be very funny People will not only watch it they will also download it and share with love ones family and friends too

3. CONSTANT REPLAY: people will download and replay the videos on their phone since the video is funny

4. NO EXPIRING DATE: unlike radio or tv stations may be one week or one month for their advert to expire, if you advertise on our video there's no expiring date because people will keep on watching and downloading and even the one on their phone is gonna be replay almost everyday

5. The video is going to be advertise in more than 20 website including facebook, twitter, instagram, and youtube that's going to be viewed by over 1million people both in nigeria and abroad.

For advert placement or enquiry call

08180677857 or watsap 08067767816
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by masseratti: 10:29am On May 12, 2016
Funke,its time you drop Jenifa thing,you can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.