Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (59086 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2016
He already apologised. Bloggers and bad news are like chicken and chips angry
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Bgorgeous: 9:18am On May 12, 2016
Adult play
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by ummeey: 9:19am On May 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Did i just stare @ that picture for 12 minutes ... Guess I'm going nuts these days ...
love your signature
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by 400billionman: 9:19am On May 12, 2016
Airforce1:
this girl just turned me on

I gotta call someone close to my heart for the real shiit.

Fucck!

Gaddemmitt..
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by MrAboki: 9:22am On May 12, 2016
That is it..

Halima is getting fhucked tonight. angry

Shege Konji!

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
kodded:

please your self undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088577_vaseline_jpeg5962d4cc50f2ac7e25470c6ef779b8da

Try coconut oil. It is a lot better. Thank me later.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by 400billionman: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.

At least she didnt show us side breassts..
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by free2ryhme: 9:25am On May 12, 2016
Airforce1:

Fucck!

Wasted generation

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by idupaul: 9:25am On May 12, 2016
I have always loved Sarah Ofili but never knew why oo..but now I know
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:25am On May 12, 2016
What kind of rubbish pics is this?
Later when they reach 30yrs no husband they will begin to blame their village people.
Aunty Sarah the gwegs tell your gwegwe friend Sylvia nduka to stop husband snatching business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by chubbygal(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2016
Abomination every where. End time sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by eph12(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

Millions of people not in the entertainment industry do cheat on a daily basis so what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by kodded(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2016
aluk:

cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Dexema(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2016
look at their hands...the devil is in the details.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Bakbillz44(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2016
Dis sh**t is really arousing, truth be told... And btw, na dem wu be all dis holier Dan thou fucktards wey dey act like say dem no dey gbensh...

Not all materials are for kids. Dis is some quality adult sh**t Thumbs up to Sarah & nedu
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by freshkik(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
… does that mean that i have a big chance of having beautiful you?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2016
rheether:

why e dey pain u??
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by sweetgala(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2016
Why him apologise lord knows I'll tear that ass up .. See fine face lips come set, when a girl like dat giving me head I be like “ baby look up I wonna see ur eyes while you work the magic stick ”
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Grundig: 9:35am On May 12, 2016
Ohwow. She looks way better now than she did 5 years ago when he looked extra skinny.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2016
rheether:

anyway,,come to Randy,,,,all ur problems shall be solved
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by femi4: 9:38am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
That guy no ugly, he's only short

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2016
rheether:

You are seriously from Iheapku Awka?
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Franchise21(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
aluk:

What's it meant for
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by igboboy3(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
Sarah Ofili . . . Ikechukwu's ex-gf
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
Mgbeke and mgbolie feeling funkie!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2016
no bi only you o. I dey go call my land lord daughter walahi

Airforce1:

Fucck!
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 12, 2016
kodded:

please your self undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2088577_vaseline_jpeg5962d4cc50f2ac7e25470c6ef779b8da
Now what is the meaning of this? you want me to cum on nairaland ni?
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2016
Marotzke:
Guy no tryam o. I saw kodded put Aboniki inside the vaseline o.
Aaaaaaaaaah!! No wonder the thing dey pepper me so, my own don finish!!!! Antidote pleeeeease!!!!!!
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2016
dhtml18:
Now what is the meaning of this? you want me to cum on nairaland ni?
Tell im grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by playtheblues(f): 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Omotola was Zeb Ejiro's babe.

UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) / Davido Flaunts Body In A Boxer (photo) / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.