Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (59138 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by rheether(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2016
Dammyllionaire:

You are seriously from Iheapku Awka?
Yeah
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by ogorwyne(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2016
agrovick:
Darn! That first pic got me. Ogorwyne whayasay
Nigga yuu are baad. Na wa sha o¤ see as she throw nyash dey give d guy d thing. Agrovick won't u ask her for some

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
drered:

I see what you did there.. grin
Bad & Dirty Minded fellow grin grin grin. ... I didn't do anything
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
ummeey:
love your signature
Awww embarassed Thank you !
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
icebebe:
Kia,jus cant wait to do dis to you baby wen i see u #missingmyhusbandritenow

Why did i come here?
cum can make your eyes redder wink grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by loomer: 1:14pm On May 12, 2016
Wetin dey offensive for inside this thing now
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
I feel sorry for your wife. You have just embarrassed her big time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by UIA04(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2016
PaulKillerman:
common get out from here, rubbish girl writing rubbish ...

Kai, as I see that girl position for the first pic , my prick just stand so strong, had to use ice water to bring it down.... Mhen, if this prick touch that girl,, or anyone alike, na death ohhh

Men, I gat to look for a sweet chick like this today, this night no go easy...

BTW, me I'm picking offence for them deleting the pic, it's offensive to me, why should dey delete such a pic? Mtcheeew...

My issue isn't with you but with the five people who liked your senseless post

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by UIA04(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2016
eph12:

Millions of people not in the entertainment industry do cheat on a daily basis so what's your point?

My point is these entertainers share themselves. For example a girl like Rihanna has gone through Jay z, ChrisBrown, drake, maybe Leonardo and many guys I can't remember their names she had flings with and I'm sure she might have done it with one or two producers and some behind the scene guys. This is a wealthy girl so it's not even about the money it's just their lifestyle. Look at emmanyra was doing ubi Franklin and he wasnt ashamed to talk about it in an interview even when he was engaged or the recent tiwasavage /donjazzy/tuface.
The industry is cursed with high rate of promiscuity even good girl chidinma seems to have joined the bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by eph12(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

My point is these entertainers share themselves. For example a girl like Rihanna has gone through Jay z, ChrisBrown, drake, maybe Leonardo and many guys I can't remember their names she had flings with and I'm sure she might have done it with one or two producers and some behind the scene guys. This is a wealthy girl so it's not even about the money it's just their lifestyle. Look at emmanyra was doing ubi Franklin and he wasnt ashamed to talk about it in an interview even when he was engaged or the recent tiwasavage /donjazzy/tuface.
The industry is cursed with high rate of promiscuity even good girl chidinma seems to have joined the bandwagon.
You hear of theirs because they are celebrities and constantly in the news but these things happen to every other person so give them a break. People sleep around daily some for money, some for business others for pleasure. I know of a married woman sleeping with her neighbors or a married man sleeping with girls around in hotels. Nothing new here.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

My issue isn't with you but with the five people who liked your senseless post
and your own post is Sensible? So who sells the yardstick for measuring sensibility of a Post? I guess your father...... mtchewww! !!! Small pikins whey no samba anything just full everywhere for NL upandan.....
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by rodimus(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
rheether:
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.

Abit much don't you think?calling someone ugly correctly or not is quiet rude innit?
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by CSTR5: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Nothing like a wife who knows how to give proper head.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Ranchhoddas: 3:37pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

I smell jealousy.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2016
rheether:

Yeah

Which area at iheakpu awka? Do u know Abuja yard?
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=rheether post=45550232]

Yeah [/

Which area at iheakpu awka? Do u know Abuja yard?
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by pamcode(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2016
Where do they get all this ladies. Just looking at them and you are trapped almost impossible to escape and one wonders why some men cheat

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by pamcode(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2016
Airforce1:
this girl just turned me on

I gotta call someone close to my heart for the real shiit.

Fucck!
Man i looked at her face and felt something loose in my heart. Damn this gals will kill person o
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Seun360(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2016
This lady once had a fling with da Spanish footballer Sergio Ramos.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Proffdada: 5:29am On May 13, 2016
He's not wearing his wedding ring undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 14, 2016
VanBommel:
See headmistress shocked
why are you disturbing my moniker??. Am the real HEADMISTRESS.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by VanBommel(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2016
Headmistress:
why are you disturbing my moniker??. Am the real HEADMISTRESS.
that means you must be good at sucking periwinkles

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Fryingpan1: 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
rheether:

Yeah
there is no place like iheapku in Awka.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 14, 2016
VanBommel:
that means you must be good at sucking periwinkles
na so your own small?? No be only periwinkle, no small snail you go see. Olori gbeske.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by rheether(f): 12:47am On May 15, 2016
Fryingpan1:
there is no place like iheapku in Awka.

Check your map. Mind you, it's not in Awka.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by pbs4real(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2016
icebebe:
Kia,jus cant wait to do dis to you baby wen i see u #missingmyhusbandritenow

Why did i come here?
u go sabi gv head ehn.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Fryingpan1: 8:16am On May 15, 2016
rheether:

Check your map. Mind you, it's not in Awka.
OK k I Gerrit. yo right.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by VanBommel(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2016
Headmistress:
na so your own small?? No be only periwinkle, no small snail you go see. Olori gbeske.
you can't handle it cos it will choke you. Aturu undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
VanBommel:
you can't handle it cos it will choke you. Aturu undecided
Mumu, that thing that looks like a biro cover. No me you dry call ATURU? I wish you the same. Cheers.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by VanBommel(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
Headmistress:
Mumu, that thing that looks like a biro cover. No me you dry call ATURU? I wish you the same. Cheers.
I've seen you that have Bermuda triangle in between your legs. Olo..bo town council tongue
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by agrovick(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nigga yuu are baad. Na wa sha o¤ see as she throw nyash dey give d guy d thing. Agrovick won't u ask her for some
Chai! Let me pretend I don't want some cos I dey eye nairaland ladies these days
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 17, 2016
VanBommel:
I've seen you that have Bermuda triangle in between your legs. Olo..bo town council tongue
No be only bermuda triangle, u no see concave cylinder? Olo..ko maggi cube. Mumuni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.