Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (59136 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by EROMS38(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2016
Kai d gal na die, she go finish person oo
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by asha01: 9:55am On May 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Model/actress Sarah Ofili is pictured on her knees, pretending to give felatio to radio/tv host, Nedu. The image was deleted minutes after it was posted and Nedu issued an apology to fans who found it offensive. See more below...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/real-or-play-sarah-ofili-pictured.html

nedu oooooooooooooo! am sorry 4 u
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

mtcheew. what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by agrovick(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2016
Darn! That first pic got me. Ogorwyne whayasay
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2016
icebebe:
Kia,jus cant wait to do dis to you baby wen i see u #missingmyhusbandritenow

Why did i come here?
am here bae
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by drered(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Did i just stare @ that picture for 12 minutes ... Guess I'm going nuts these days ...
I see what you did there.. grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by collitexnaira(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.
You ain't looking bad either,,, guess your man is equally ugly,, just saying
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Dekadet(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2016
Cholls:
my brother i swear this chick resembles one of the babes am seeing now.
guy where do u reside.don't mind any where I go show for did girl lookalike
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Tedassie(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2016
rheether:
Ugly guys always having the most beautiful women.
yh,and the cute guys end up with hideous,leftovers...irony of life

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by mrrock: 10:13am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
Dirty girl. Isn't the man married, what kind of a joke is this. Reminds me of the suggestive way Yvonne Nelson plays with majid michel

I was just discussing with a friend in the industry, and he said the way this people sample themselves ehn it's a norm a common thing. Even if they are married both the oap's, singers and even actors. They seem to lack self control, because of the prevalence of of the satanic aura in the industry. Even the married ones. I won't be surprised that Omotola has cheated on her husband( with all the luvvy duvvy luvvy) even if it was just a spontaneous action.

The truth is the entertainment industry is under a spell- worldwide.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 12, 2016
Wait! Sarah Ofili look and sounds like a Nigerian name. She's game anyway
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by mkoabiola: 10:15am On May 12, 2016
Wen i listen to newspaper review with nedu n yaw,u will hear disgusting comment n statement frm nedu even on air,
Bt who am I to judge.
Btw,d position na no 1.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by wayne4loan: 10:17am On May 12, 2016
Mrcork ... Lightskin spotted
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by TedBaker(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2016
kodded:

please your self undecided undecided

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/
attachments/2088577_vaseline_jpeg5962d4cc50f2ac7e25470c6ef779b8da[/img]
chai, vaseline team.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 12, 2016
Such a pretty lady making a mess of herself in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Anijay1212(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2016
Marotzke:
Guy no tryam o. I saw kodded put Aboniki inside the vaseline o.
Lol... D guy 1 cure im a|d¡ck|tion.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by VanBommel(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2016
See headmistress shocked
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Whizzdom(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2016
And some people will still be celebrating this, celebrating fornication.
God will help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

She has moved from john dumelo to majid? Yvonne Nelson really went low when iyanya broke her heart I feel so sorry for her. The way she plays with Ghanaian male celebrity is wrong.

As for this picture I can't imagine what was going thru there mind when they stage such for the lady to even kneel in such position for a pick just reduced her respect. Anywhere she goes now guys would want degrading pics from her.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by MexManuel(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Model/actress Sarah Ofili is pictured on her knees, pretending to give felatio to radio/tv host, Nedu. The image was deleted minutes after it was posted and Nedu issued an apology to fans who found it offensive. See more below...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/real-or-play-sarah-ofili-pictured.html
*MouthAction
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2016
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by menstrualpad: 10:59am On May 12, 2016
hey you marry celebrity wife?... if yes your house or church address is needed. good to share

PaulKillerman:
common get out from here, rubbish girl writing rubbish ...

Kai, as I see that girl position for the first pic , my prick just stand so strong, had to use ice water to bring it down.... Mhen, if this prick touch that girl,, or anyone alike, na death ohhh

Men, I gat to look for a sweet chick like this today, this night no go easy...

BTW, me I'm picking offence for them deleting the pic, it's offensive to me, why should dey delete such a pic? Mtcheeew...
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Valwarren: 11:20am On May 12, 2016
I thought Na only me see am ...
teekay213:
The girl sabi give head o!see how she position.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by whitebeard(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2016
undecidedjust passing by

Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Icaretoo: 11:39am On May 12, 2016
Yuneehk:
Na ontop night show this one happen? Where Katim dey when this one hapun kwanu

Na him snap them the pictures
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Icaretoo: 11:44am On May 12, 2016
brodalikeme:

Are you following one currently wink? You should understand that the cause of attraction between a guy and a lady is mysterious and can hardly be explained.

Money o money if u get am Na quick pass
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
stephenduru:

Good for them
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by wintersnow(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
[b][/b]HEADMISTRESS
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nely77(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....This girl will be sweet in bed o! See as she set nyash for the first picture. Chai! kiss
You don dey show your talent for this ur comment. Here is Nigeria ooo. There is jail term for ur action.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by lonelydora: 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....This girl will be sweet in bed o! See as she set nyash for the first picture. Chai! kiss

That setting go make sense for a party.
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 12, 2016
young man l hope this doesn't affect ur career! Toofancha error
Re: Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) by hob(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2016
Expensive jokes can cause serious calamity. Be warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.