Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! (2019 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 2:14am On May 12, 2016
my friend was crazily in love with her ex
sadly they broke up

recently she and her ex were chatting who are now friends
and she was gisting him abt her current bf

her ex now said u will never love a guy the way you loved me

cute x
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by haywhy17(m): 2:21am On May 12, 2016
Or he meant to say,she would never find a better fucker like he is...
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 2:25am On May 12, 2016
haywhy17:
Or he meant to say,she would never find a better fucker like he is...

they never had sex, my friends are just as classy as me

1 Like

Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by lekjons(m): 2:31am On May 12, 2016
I forgot to check op's moniker before opening this thread.. my bad.
*leaves quietly*

8 Likes

Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 2:49am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:
I forgot to check op's moniker before opening this thread.. my bad.

*leaves quietly*
someone feeling important. .hilarious!

screw off!!
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by obiorathesubtle: 5:33am On May 12, 2016
undecided and you're telling us because??

3 Likes

Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by Nobody: 9:15am On May 12, 2016
??

1 Like

Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by ITbomb(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2016
Nonsense, I didn't even look at the name of the poster before I opened the thread
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided and you're telling us because??
go kick rocks
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:35pm On May 12, 2016
onila:
sadly they broke up

cute x

HAHAHA.. . WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IN THIS LIFE?
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2016
I like this. It's good the OP shows a constitency by creating thread that showcase extreme insecurity and a shallow mind.
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 12, 2016
I am proud of your friend dear smiley
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
SirWere:
I like this. It's good the OP shows a constitency by creating thread that showcase extreme insecurity and a shallow mind.
what is wrong with the topic?
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

fcck off

HAHAHA.. . WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IN THIS LIFE?
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by emmyluizzz: 3:08pm On May 12, 2016
onila:
sadly they broke up

cute x
are u ok?....or u are high....whats cute about dis pls....mtchewwww ...*walks out of thread
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 3:10pm On May 12, 2016
emmyluizzz:

are u ok?....or u are high....whats cute about dis pls....mtchewwww ...*walks out of thread
if its not cute

ignore my thread
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by Uchesis: 4:19pm On May 12, 2016
onila:
sadly they broke up

cute x
if dat ur frnd meet me she will 4get her ex
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by tunaguy(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
Op name sounds like onila oniro
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by onila(f): 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
ITbomb:
Nonsense, I didn't even look at the name of the poster before I opened the thread
go eat penis and study hard
Re: Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
*Leaves thread*

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) / I Am Never Snapping Naked Pictures On My Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.