Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader (31633 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sixtuschimere: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
Yesterday, after news of  subsidy removal and the subsequent information that fuel would now sell at N145 per litre, Nigerians took to social media to express displeasure. And one of the voices is actress Georgina Onuoha who took to her Instagram to put Mr President on the blast.

“70 something year old man, uneducated, running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy,” the actress said on her page yesterday, adding, “How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist?”

Read her full post below.....

Nigeria deregulates downstream oil sector, petrol to sell for about N145 a litre from 87 naira.
#change you voted for 
#change you believed in
#Civil servants not paid in months
#Inflation rising 
#No wage increase 
#No electricity 
#No fuel/gas in an oil producing country
# And the youths are silent 
#My Frozen generation
#My tribalist country
#Innocent citizens dying in North-East
#When do we begin to tell ourselves the honest truth?
#These men overthrew governments in their 20's and early 30's
# Today 30 something year old Nigerians of today are either uneducated, lives with parent, educated with no job or can't even start a family of their own!
# Four year college; you spend 6-7 years
# All their kids are schooling in London 
# Why won't they become terrorist?
# Why won't they kidnapped?
# why won't they bomb pipelines 
# Why won't they do internet scam?
# When they can't put food on their tables 
#While their elected representatives that are meant to serve them live in multiple million dollars mansions, drive expensive cars and allocate the nations wealth to themselves!
#When is enough enough?
#What is the way forward 
#A 70 something year old man, uneducated running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy 
# How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? 
# Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist ?
# Are we as a people so gullible?
# wolves in sheep clothing 

# Dictators in civilian clothes 
#Words fail me.
#I cry for my country 
# I'm praying for my country 
# I will fight for my country's glory
#speakoutNigerians
# SpeakupNigerians
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRqzVINsDy/

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sixtuschimere: 9:02am On May 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by jaymejate: 9:05am On May 12, 2016
Die pressy die!

16 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by bennyann: 9:17am On May 12, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sinaj(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2016
Dictators in civilians clothing really got me grin

Serzly these are trying times.

Things are getting rough for the average Nigerian let alone the poor.

God help us!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Lattop(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2016
I Wept 4 Nigeria embarassed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 10:39am On May 12, 2016
God will kuku save us from this..... dis same govt said deir is nothing like subsidy wen dey r campaigning dt tym

28 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by jcross19: 10:58am On May 12, 2016
I have been trying to see some die hard apc paid e warriors like omenka,madridguy ,demdem and many others to come and defend their brainless presido! They just vanish.

Even the change hit nairaland. Oga seun how far!!!!!!.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Kneyo(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2016
i don't see how Nigeria can move forward when people with mediocre mentalily will only see problems in every change, rain abuses on their leader, instead of thinking of a way to contribute the progress of the country.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by duduade: 11:13am On May 12, 2016
I can see you have obviously recovered...
Before you went AWOL... Of What importance where you to your country..? No respect for elders... Nonsense..

Did you even vote

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by madridguy(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2016
Who is Georgina Onuoha ? By their names you shall know them. I am sure she is only pained that the most corrupt doctor was voted out of office. This are the type people that shower praises on avengers bombing our oil pipeline and always want the current administration to fail. If I can give PDP 16 good years to try their best what stop me from giving APC 4 years and see how it's goes. Shouting and wailing will not remove Sai Baba as president.

You people are to organize protest in Ekiti or Rivers State as it is allowed in democracy.

I stand with Buhari.

jcross19:
I have been trying to see some die hard apc paid e warriors like omenka,madridguy ,demdem and many others to come and defend their brainless presido! They just vanish.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 11:50am On May 12, 2016
Sai Buhari.

I will always vote a man with good intent cos with time nature will reward his hands beautifully.

Those with no good intention always seem to succeed at first but alas, all their plans turn redundant.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by jcross19: 11:54am On May 12, 2016
madridguy:
Who is Georgina Onuoha ? By their names you shall know them. I am sure she is only pained that the most corrupt doctor was voted out of office. This are the type people that shower praises on avengers bombing our oil pipeline and always want the current administration to fail. If I can give PDP 16 good years to try their best what stop me from giving APC 4 years and see how it's goes. Shouting and wailing will not remove Sai Baba as president.

You people are to organize protest in Ekiti or Rivers State as it is allowed in democracy.

I stand with Buhari.

who is asking you not to stand with duLlard?

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Sunnycliff(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
TYRANT BUHARI!!!
PMB, the best thing that Ever Happened to the ZOMBIES!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Lanre01(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Akshow: 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
People are vexing.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by RichYoungNigga: 12:25pm On May 12, 2016
I want 1 liter of fuel to be sold for 4 thousand naira.

I want some people to suffer

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by haywire07(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2016
An illiterate wants to be heard cos she has freedom of speech and quite a number of fan to read her post.

She obviously knows nothing about history, economy or politics .

She understands camera and photoshoot alone .

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by doveda: 12:25pm On May 12, 2016
This woman is a complete ewu

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by kolnel: 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
Nothing like a free market
Desperate measures to save this country from the brink of collapse
We should just hold our leaders accountable in order to reap the dividends of subsidy removal
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by omonla555: 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
Ranting IPOB

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
madridguy:

I stand with Buhari.

i won't curse you, cause if i curse you the curse go catch you. how i wish i can see you live, i for beat you ehn embarassed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by ALAYORMII: 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
Who the educated ones epp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by repogirl(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
I just freaking love this!

Buhari and APC want to finish Nigerians totally.

Youths! How low in the mud do they have to drag us before we know that enough is enough!

The NLC I knew would not take half of what Buhari is dishing to us during OBJ and Jonathans time,before they would hit the streets. Now no one can talk!

Things shouldn't be this hard, even with the fall in oil prices. After all, when Jonathan left last year, crude sold at $46 a barrel which is the same price now. There was no hardship then, so why are things tight like this now?

No light, no fuel, food prices high, currency exchange rates ridiculous. Youths! When will enough be enough?

17 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sai Buhari.

I will always vote a man with good intent cos with time nature will reward his hands beautifully.

Those with no good intention always seem to succeed at first but alas, all their plans turn redundant.
Sounds like a comment from a Disney animation film.
This isn't fantasy. Kindly find your way back to the Romance Section. Thank you as you comply.

22 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Samtoby(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Who is she??

Who she epp??

if person insult her back now, they will label the person attention seeker, but her own no be Attention Seeker..

Lubbish..

Hunger doesn't make anyone Thief..

17 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by RichDad1(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Who is she?
She don baff?
angry

10 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmmmm...

For some reason, Ms Onuoha has no understanding of how economics works.

1.She wants subsidy to continue.....when at the moment thanks to low oil prices....we do not have enough revenue....and as a result....we do not have money to pay subsidies.

2.And anyway...subsides are a waste of money. That was explained back in 2012. If Nigerians don't get it...na because they want awoof.

3.If you want to pay N40 for fuel....which Prof David West made clear back then....just that people have chosen to ignore that bit of his sentence....we have to improve refining capacity. Nigeria can refine less than 17 million liters of fuel daily. We need 43 million liters daily...which is why we are importing. Some experts even think we need as much as 70 million liters daily.Ms Onuoha better put pressure on PMB to build those promised three refineries.

4.Finally.....let us stop talking about old men.

The reason why old men like PMB, OBJ even Gowon keep coming back is because Nigerian youth refuse to take an active part in party politics. The old men run around....while the under 40's spend time on their tecno phones...and clubbing.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Sunnycliff(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Kneyo:
i don't see how Nigeria can move forward when people with mediocre mentalily will only see problems in every change, rain abuses on their leader, instead of thinking of a way to contribute the progress of the country.

You can do better please! Zombeism does not pay!

Where were you in the days of GEJ when APC was desecrating him and throwing his name to the mud?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
duduade:
I can see you have obviously recovered...
Before you went AWOL... Of What importance where you to your country..? No respect for elders... Nonsense..

Did you even vote
She just want to be relevant, may be she thinks by blasting Buhari would revive her dead career. Instead of her to focus on her collapsed marriage and health she is abusing Mr. President as if, she even voted.

14 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Curvinus(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari why?

The Naira has fallen faster than the speed of light and impoverished many of us because of your inept forex policies.

Prices of foodstuffs have skyrocketed and now food has gone beyond the reach of the common man.

Buhari introduced TSA and locked away money that is meant to be in circulation.

Introduced BVN to deny millions of Nigerians access to their money.

Buhari Introduced N50 stamp duty to illegally steal our money in the bank.

Now fuel prices have been increased overnight, rather than trying to fix the refineries.

I thought Buhari said he wouldn't go with those who wants to go fast. Why then is he in so much haste to introduce archaic policies that are in no way favourable to the common man?

Seriously, why?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.