Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader (31650 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Ramanto(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
amaben2020:

I'm sure the idiot called madridguy is a jobless imbecilee living off his parents sweat, people just type trash because they can, why are you standing by Buhari? what right has he done? how has he helped your negative situation don't even reply back cos i don't have what to say to your likes..
Just Ask Him The Simple Question : Did He Support Gej Removing The Subsidy In 2012?
We Have To Be Objective And Stop Being Biased. What Was Bad For Nigeria Under Gej Can't Suddenly Be Good Under Pmb.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by repogirl(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2016
Doyin2:

There was less hardship then because of forex reserves where being used to finance subsidy,the same reserve that was being looted.

Your one component approach is deceitful,more so for how long was oil @ $46 during last admin? And more over,are you aware that over 700 billion in subsidy was not paid until Buhari came on board?

The second component you ignored is the forex rate.What was the rate then and what is it now?

Bitter pill to swallow:

Now in 2016,not then,Nigeria can no longer afford subsidy on petrol,with low oil revenue and looted forex reserves!

So is it because of N700 billion,we are going through all this? Unending Fuel queues, non existent power supply, over bloated prices of food stuff and scarcity in the market?

You ask me the difference between exchange rates then and now and I ask you, what policies did the Buhari led government put in place? Did their Booharinomics policies curb or aid the fall of Naira? Who/what is to blame for the Naira becoming worthless in the first place?

Crude fell from over $100 to $46 before Buhari came in and things were reasonably okay. But then after he resumed office, all hell began to break loose. Isnt the co incidence uncanny?

Agreed, Nigeria cannot afford the subsidy on Petrol but crude sells at $46 per barrel, even without subsidy, does it make sense to sell fuel at N145 per litre. I would like to see the calculations that arrived at this price or if as usual, they have padded it up like their controversial budget.

After all is said and done, the answer remains that Nigeria is presently being mismanaged by a bunch of Quacks who know nothing about running an economy in crises.

After all OBJ hinted at it a few days back, that Buhari is not knowledgeable in economic matters.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2016
Joshuamoses101 did u recieve any txt frm d registrar
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by karimusa: 1:37pm On May 12, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/subsidy-removal-actress-georgina-onuoha.html

I know some big runs girls are in hard times....no more Abuja and Dubai trip....Some people never say the real pain in their hearts. Sai Baba, May God guide you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Ramanto(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2016
stpat1:

He is not I sensitive, why postpone the dooms day. Subsidy will need to go to attract the needed investment in the downstream sector.
Its beneficial in the long run.
Bro, I Agree With You. But I Really Respect Honesty, Buhari And The Whole Apc Crew Including Myself Didn't See No Good In Subsidy Removal While Gej Was In Power. How Come It Has Suddenly Become The Way Out? I Personally Understand The Subsidy Has To Be Removed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by freeborn76(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2016
Her grammar shows she is uneducated...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
Who is she?
Every Nollywood wannabe seeking cheap publicity.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by seunakin231(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2016
Well, I think the way the message was relayed was faulty, many Nigerians really don't understand the logic, this would cub diversion of fuel to neighbouring countries, the max u can sell for is 145 per litre, meaning the market is open for investors to come into play, local refinery would work more effectively, I can choose to buy @ another filling station dat sells lower than 145, dats room for competition too, however, I feel the information minister should help Nigerians understand better.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2016
How do you correct the evil of 16yrs in lesson than a year. What did educated Jeg left for us.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by joshuamoses101(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2016
sinaj:
Joshuamoses101 did u recieve any txt frm d registrar
nah nd i also checked d website but theres nth there either,called ifram nd he isnt picking up
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Joehong(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2016
Even if Buhari is not your leader, He is old enough to be your father, learn how to show respect Romans 13:13 if you are a christian learn from this lesson, and pray for the spirit of foolishness to get off you.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
Sunnycliff:
TYRANT BUHARI!!!

PMB, the best thing that Ever Happened to the ZOMBIES!!
we like him dat way. Wailing till 2023 won't be good for ur health.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
haywire07:
An illiterate wants to be heard cos she has freedom of speech and quite a number of fan to read her post.

She obviously knows nothing about history, economy or politics .

She understands camera and photoshoot alone .
I dey tell you, don't be surprised she knows nothing about the historiography of Nigeria.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by diegwu01: 2:07pm On May 12, 2016
repogirl:
and after the alleged settlement, fuel is still scarce?

So 700 billion Naira is why all other sectors of the economy is failing?

Yes, subsidies should end but crude is selling at $46 per barrel, so why should a litre be as high as N145?

Marketers are made to source for fx themselves at a rate of N285 to a dollar, from Banks and N320 in the black markets, Import themselves and distribute. The landing cost fluctuated at N 125 - N135. the FG has put a band that it shouldn't be higher than N145.
Did you even read the press statement yesterday?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sinaj(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2016
joshuamoses101:
nah nd i also checked d website but theres nth there either,called ifram nd he isnt picking up
are you in that uniport forum
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Tdonks: 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Hmmmmm...

For some reason, Ms Onuoha has no understanding of how economics works.

1.She wants subsidy to continue.....when at the moment thanks to low oil prices....we do not have enough revenue....and as a result....we do not have money to pay subsidies.

2.And anyway...subsides are a waste of money. That was explained back in 2012. If Nigerians don't get it...na because they want awoof.

3.If you want to pay N40 for fuel....which Prof David West made clear back then....just that people have chosen to ignore that bit of his sentence....we have to improve refining capacity. Nigeria can refine less than 17 million liters of fuel daily. We need 43 million liters daily...which is why we are importing. Some experts even think we need as much as 70 million liters daily.Ms Onuoha better put pressure on PMB to build those promised three refineries.

4.Finally.....let us stop talking about old men.

The reason why old men like PMB, OBJ even Gowon keep coming back is because Nigerian youth refuse to take an active part in party politics. The old men run around....while the under 40's spend time on their tecno phones...and clubbing.
Miss Onuoha and some other guys probably dont understand somethings about the state of the economy and how change affects things in any circumstance. There are some bitter pill you have to go through if something is changing about you even as a person. Permit me to use salvation of as an example, things may be perfect with you before but we accept salvation that is when we start to experience the change that makes us expresses surprise as individuals
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by chimex001(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
amsoslim:

My one million question is,what happened to illegal refineries they claim to seize why don't the equip those refineries or better still support the product and refining in a commercial scale instead o destroying them?

ANSWER: Illegal refinery like the name implies are illegal,unregulated,dangerous to our environment,rely on stolen/bunkered crude oil that implies that if you allow them to operate freely our oil industry and environmental will be in danger. If government should license these illegal "refinery" and they have to buy the crude oil like any other refinery they will not be profitable.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by francisbiz: 2:31pm On May 12, 2016
omonla555:
Ranting IPOB
As if its only IPOB is buying rice @17k, fuel @ N145, $ @ N320, or is it only ipob that fulanis are attacking. Dont relegate ur sense of reasoning. Sooner u become a WAILING-ZOMBIE.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by indie22(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
Who is this Geroegina and what does she know??

Mumu dey smell.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by shugaboy6102(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
Bigprozzie:
As soon as I saw the name and her ethnicity, I didnt even bother to read the thrash

What do you expect from an IPOB woman?

what has ipob got to do with this now.an individual erred her thought and u tag her ipob.we all know that she lacked respect towards the president and that's not just ok
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Ediat like you@Georgina, lets see wat happens first....dis gal is lookin 4 a miracle worker. #TeamBleecherOshi
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
jcross19:
who is asking you not to stand with duLlard?

between you and him who is a dullard?, if its easy with ur so called education you should have gone to rule na, dumb ass sentimental ipod
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by alt3r3g0: 2:53pm On May 12, 2016
repogirl:
I just freaking love this!

Buhari and APC want to finish Nigerians totally.

Youths! How low in the mud do they have to drag us before we know that enough is enough!

The NLC I knew would not take half of what Buhari is dishing to us during OBJ and Jonathans time,before they would hit the streets. Now no one can talk!

Things shouldn't be this hard, even with the fall in oil prices. After all, when Jonathan left last year, crude sold at $46 a barrel which is the same price now. There was no hardship then, so why are things tight like this now?

No light, no fuel, food prices high, currency exchange rates ridiculous. Youths! When will enough be enough?

Seriously?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by toneawe(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2016
All I can see here is that this lady is an ignorant daughter of a thousand father. she wants Nigeria to be beta by not been civilised, has she seen citizens in U.S insult their Pres like she just did in pub? This proves she is a fool and all she knows is harloting. Let her raeched father climb that office and let's see. Go and see wat Ini Edo and other bitches are doing in Warri refinery. They bring their truck and load fuel for almost free because d so-called ogas there mess with her body. Is that wat this bitch wants? She is lucky PMB is now gentle. She for try am during Abacha time weda her generations go exist again. Idiottttttt..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by jcross19: 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
sulesadat:

between you and him who is a dullard?, if its easy with ur so called education you should have gone to rule na, dumb ass sentimental ipod
I notice your moniker SULE what with such name no brain. Sule re ooooooo.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sukkot: 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
these ipad youfs too get mawt cry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by bayinq25(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2016
Kneyo:
i don't see how Nigeria can move forward when people with mediocre mentalily will only see problems in every change, rain abuses on their leader, instead of thinking of a way to contribute the progress of the country.
You should know where she hails from by her comment.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by kennes10: 3:36pm On May 12, 2016
haywire07:
An illiterate wants to be heard cos she has freedom of speech and quite a number of fan to read her post.

She obviously knows nothing about history, economy or politics .

She understands camera and photoshoot alone .
she is an illiterate cos she is an actress?? I wonder if u or any member of ur family can stand her intellectual prowess if revealed...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by smileysmiley(f): 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
madridguy:
Who is Georgina Onuoha ? By their names you shall know them. I am sure she is only pained that the most corrupt doctor was voted out of office. This are the type people that shower praises on avengers bombing our oil pipeline and always want the current administration to fail. If I can give PDP 16 good years to try their best what stop me from giving APC 4 years and see how it's goes. Shouting and wailing will not remove Sai Baba as president.

You people are to organize protest in Ekiti or Rivers State as it is allowed in democracy.

I stand with Buhari.

stop deceiving yourself... PDP and APC are all the same bunch of thieves playing a terrible game with us... Nigeria will become great again when youths like me and you realize this fact... its not about APC or PDP, its about us
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by TRAVEL101(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

She just want to be relevant, may be she thinks by blasting Buhari would revive her dead career. Instead of her to focus on her collapsed marriage and health she is abusing Mr. President as if, she even voted.
My friend.... she is not seeking attention but expressing herself
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
Her diction is nothing to write home about!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by smileysmiley(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2016
See it Nigeria's doom!!! They have turned it into a PDP and APC battle... Igbo vs Yoruba abi na Hausa battle... Continue dey mumu while those old men eat your futures away... Let the e-war continue... Brainless youths... The real dullard is the Nigerian youth... They will turn you against each other and merry amongst themselves... Continue fighting ooo, it is a sign of overfeeding cause na person wey chop belle full dey fight... Fight on, the referee is coming... Ndi iberibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bisola Looks Stunning In New Photoshoot / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.