Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader (31657 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by haywire07(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2016
kennes10:
she is an illiterate cos she is an actress?? I wonder if u or any member of ur family can stand her intellectual prowess if revealed...
D moment u drag my family into this , then u hav started creating problems for urself . if u hav nofin sensible to say to me , den back off.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sorepco(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
My guy you are a nutter!!

Kneyo:
i don't see how Nigeria can move forward when people with mediocre mentalily will only see problems in every change, rain abuses on their leader, instead of thinking of a way to contribute the progress of the country.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by nsoh007(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2016
I join you in the prayers my sister.....punk assess
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by TimothyNkenu: 4:51pm On May 12, 2016
madridguy:
Who is Georgina Onuoha ? By their names you shall know them. I am sure she is only pained that the most corrupt doctor was voted out of office. This are the type people that shower praises on avengers bombing our oil pipeline and always want the current administration to fail. If I can give PDP 16 good years to try their best what stop me from giving APC 4 years and see how it's goes. Shouting and wailing will not remove Sai Baba as president.

You people are to organize protest in Ekiti or Rivers State as it is allowed in democracy.

I stand with Buhari.

SMH
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sai Buhari.

I will always vote a man with good intent cos with time nature will reward his hands beautifully.

Those with no good intention always seem to succeed at first but alas, all their plans turn redundant.
u are a foo.l No mk me curse u hold generation, bust.ard Daughter of a thousand fathers, see ur mouth like sai buhari angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by kennes10: 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
haywire07:

D moment u drag my family into this , then u hav started creating problems for urself . if u hav nofin sensible to say to me , den back off.
she is some1's family too.. dnt Cal her illiterate simply cos u cn
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
Sensible folks like u mentioned know that the NNPC has taken a good decision, so you may wait for eternity.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by biodun83L(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2016
madridguy:
Who is Georgina Onuoha ? By their names you shall know them. I am sure she is only pained that the most corrupt doctor was voted out of office. This are the type people that shower praises on avengers bombing our oil pipeline and always want the current administration to fail. If I can give PDP 16 good years to try their best what stop me from giving APC 4 years and see how it's goes. Shouting and wailing will not remove Sai Baba as president.

You people are to organize protest in Ekiti or Rivers State as it is allowed in democracy.

I stand with Buhari. not only you am also standing gidigba for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by M4gunners: 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
haywire07:
An illiterate wants to be heard cos she has freedom of speech and quite a number of fan to read her post.

She obviously knows nothing about history, economy or politics .

She understands camera and photoshoot alone .
O disagree with you, she didn't sound illiterate at all . In fact, you are sounding like an illiterate if you don't comprehend her write up.
She no nothing about history according to you, but she was able to tell us how one illiterate overthrow a democratic government in 1983.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2016
Kneyo:
i don't see how Nigeria can move forward when people with mediocre mentalily will only see problems in every change, rain abuses on their leader, instead of thinking of a way to contribute the progress of the country.
Their leader refused to contribute positively. You cannot use shortcut politics for a long term program, if American govt remove subsidy the pain will be less on its populace, because almost everything a country need is already in place for them, steady light, water, standard, structures, good policies and laws but for Nigeria how far? Rather then, changing the structure of the country as experts suggests to allow states reach their potentials, the federal choose to for shortcut to have more to share monthly while the masses pay with their blood. Imgaine the manner then shoot the price fuel, if it the same will they will to give Nigerians good road, light etc then people will talk less.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Lattop(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
bettercreature:
I weep for Nigeria!
I no weep again
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by GBYB: 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sai Buhari.

I will always vote a man with good intent cos with time nature will reward his hands beautifully.

Those with no good intention always seem to succeed at first but alas, all their plans turn redundant.
Mummy's girl, go inside. Go eat the food mummy has prepared for you. You don't know what We talking about here, you don't feel these pains babygirl. I guess you still live on Daddy's 'pocket money'. Go take a sit girl.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by deebrain(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
haywire07:
An illiterate wants to be heard cos she has freedom of speech and quite a number of fan to read her post.

She obviously knows nothing about history, economy or politics .

She understands camera and photoshoot alone .

Sir, you that is very literate in politics and economics, explain why 16 yrs of PDP's hardship should be squeezed into one year of APC's rule....

You must be sick!

angry

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by mikolo80: 6:55pm On May 12, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Yesterday, after news of  subsidy removal and the subsequent information that fuel would now sell at N145 per litre, Nigerians took to social media to express displeasure. And one of the voices is actress Georgina Onuoha who took to her Instagram to put Mr President on the blast.

“70 something year old man, uneducated, running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy,” the actress said on her page yesterday, adding, “How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist?”

very dull stars that cannot win ordinary coucil election

Read her full post below.....

Nigeria deregulates downstream oil sector, petrol to sell for about N145 a litre from 87 naira.
#change you voted for 

yep we did

#change you believed in

yes we do

#Civil servants not paid in months

na dem no want moni,if not dem for strike after 1 week to show their seriousness

#Inflation rising 

una no gree enter farm or set up factory

#No wage increase 

no fada christmas,what have your brigth stars done to warrant wage increase

#No electricity 

and una de look like mumu

#No fuel/gas in an oil producing country

see above

# And the youths are silent 

not really their fault,that's how they were programmed

#My Frozen generation

first intelligent thing from her mouth

#My tribalist country

before nko even for yankee tribalism de

#Innocent citizens dying in North-East

why did they vote for useless leaders

#When do we begin to tell ourselves the honest truth?

when we suffer properly

#These men overthrew governments in their 20's and early 30's

called guts

# Today 30 something year old Nigerians of today are either uneducated, lives with parent, educated with no job or can't even start a family of their own!

called cowardice

# Four year college; you spend 6-7 years

see above

# All their kids are schooling in London 

dem think say dem wise

# Why won't they become terrorist?

survival of the fittest

# Why won't they kidnapped?

they will arrested last last

# why won't they bomb pipelines 

they will be bomed last last

# Why won't they do internet scam?

more arrests

# When they can't put food on their tables 

may dem enter farm

#While their elected representatives that are meant to serve them live in multiple million dollars mansions, drive expensive cars and allocate the nations wealth to themselves!

wen dem see magas

#When is enough enough?

wen iphone and aso ebi moni no de again

#What is the way forward 

cooperatives and political politician

#A 70 something year old man, uneducated running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy 
# How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? 

clearly dis wan na small pikin wen no de read

# Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist ?

you're the dumb one
me know whatsup

# Are we as a people so gullible?

yep

# wolves in sheep clothing 

hell yeah

# Dictators in civilian clothes 

like your rant get meaning

#Words fail me.
#I cry for my country 

no you don't if not you would have done som'n about it

# I'm praying for my country 

faith without works is dead on arrival

# I will fight for my country's glory

on keyboard ba

#speakoutNigerians
# SpeakupNigerians
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRqzVINsDy/
dumbass chick
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by mikolo80: 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
GBYB:
Mummy's girl, go inside. Go eat the food mummy has prepared for you. You don't know what We talking about here, you don't feel these pains babygirl. I guess you still live on Daddy's 'pocket money'. Go take a sit girl.
you wen de feel d pains wetin you don do to change anything
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by akin33(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
All these 2st century prostitutes that display their unclothedness at anywhere now insulting her father's elder brother. She suppose to wear cloth and cover her unclothedness before insulting Buhari. Is that the way she abuse her father at home?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2016
madridguy:

I stand with Buhari.

Don't mind them jare, pdp govt cried subsidy scam in 2012 and even went to d extent of spending our billions of naira to probe it, what and whr is d result of their probe?pdp promised palliatives,til today whr are their buses?a govt full of corruption buh georgina never cried for her country den buh now dat a president globally known to be incorruptible is our leader,she's now crying,even if she likes she can move from crying to wailing. Fuel sells for R12.60 dats #250.74 in SA and no one complains cos it's always available. PMB has taken d right directn by not providing for subsidy in d 2016 budget. Let d price of fuel go up and d product is readily available for people.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by DealZ(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
We de too tribalistic for this country only God can help us, for say na her igbo brother dey she no go write this shit she write there, if she say all this tnz den d common man on d street no be for him to find way shoot oga presido...God help us to be united in this country so dat no matter d person ruling us we'll still make nigeria great together
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by haywire07(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2016
deebrain:

Sir, you that is very literate in politics and economics, explain why 16 yrs of PDP's hardship should be squeezed into one year of APC's rule....

You must be sick!

angry

I see u re mentally derailed . wen u hav ur brain checked ,den com back and make a point .
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by haywire07(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
M4gunners:
O disagree with you, she didn't sound illiterate at all . In fact, you are sounding like an illiterate if you don't comprehend her write up.
She no nothing about history according to you, but she was able to tell us how one illiterate overthrow a democratic government in 1983.

U sound dumb just like her o undecided.

Pls get ur facts right about 1983 coup. U can google it den try to understand it.
Im sure U will see no sense in her tears
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by aishmuhd(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
it unfortunate dat chances are given to educated illiterate like u to be judgmental over very important issue dat is burnings d minds of Nigerians. Anyway only in NAIRELAND!!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by LordDecency(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
#Rubbish_Wailer(s)

Who her education level help for Nigeria
Who She Vote For (Presidential Election)
Make She qo Sit Don....

Aso Rock Don turn no qo area
Make She qo tell Presido There....
#Rubbish.... undecided

So Economy Stability is abuh Education?
#Trash
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by Bolaadu(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Yesterday, after news of  subsidy removal and the subsequent information that fuel would now sell at N145 per litre, Nigerians took to social media to express displeasure. And one of the voices is actress Georgina Onuoha who took to her Instagram to put Mr President on the blast.

“70 something year old man, uneducated, running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy,” the actress said on her page yesterday, adding, “How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist?”

Read her full post below.....

Nigeria deregulates downstream oil sector, petrol to sell for about N145 a litre from 87 naira.
#change you voted for 
#change you believed in
#Civil servants not paid in months
#Inflation rising 
#No wage increase 
#No electricity 
#No fuel/gas in an oil producing country
# And the youths are silent 
#My Frozen generation
#My tribalist country
#Innocent citizens dying in North-East
#When do we begin to tell ourselves the honest truth?
#These men overthrew governments in their 20's and early 30's
# Today 30 something year old Nigerians of today are either uneducated, lives with parent, educated with no job or can't even start a family of their own!
# Four year college; you spend 6-7 years
# All their kids are schooling in London 
# Why won't they become terrorist?
# Why won't they kidnapped?
# why won't they bomb pipelines 
# Why won't they do internet scam?
# When they can't put food on their tables 
#While their elected representatives that are meant to serve them live in multiple million dollars mansions, drive expensive cars and allocate the nations wealth to themselves!
#When is enough enough?
#What is the way forward 
#A 70 something year old man, uneducated running a country filled with bright stars in a 21st century economy 
# How do you fight corruption or corrupt system that you helped create in 1983? When you overthrew a democratically elected government? 
# Why are we so dumb to believe same old fraudsters and con artist ?
# Are we as a people so gullible?
# wolves in sheep clothing 

# Dictators in civilian clothes 
#Words fail me.
#I cry for my country 
# I'm praying for my country 
# I will fight for my country's glory
#speakoutNigerians
# SpeakupNigerians
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRqzVINsDy/
U are a complete nitwit waiting u carry comot 4 school no be pass ?because u don hear small English u no go let us rest.ode ni e.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by bilazego(m): 2:33am On May 13, 2016
Kneyo:

These today leaders rained more abuses on other leaders before them. so no complains, just absorb it in good faith.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by deebrain(m): 3:10am On May 13, 2016
haywire07:

I see u re mentally derailed . wen u hav ur brain checked ,den com back and make a point .

Same result. Even with my brain checked.

16yrs of misrule all put into one year of an excuse of "rulership".

Ps. You are still sick and a compound fool.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by maxy097(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sai Buhari.

Sorry you look malnourished shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by haywire07(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2016
deebrain:

Same result. Even with my brain checked.

16yrs of misrule all put into one year of an excuse of "rulership".

Ps. You are still sick and a compound fool.

In that case I'd recommend u hav ur brain replaced or u can commit su.icide and then com back as a sensible person.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by sheriss: 7:28am On May 13, 2016
talking out of sheer blindness.... do d ryt tin in 2019 do away wit dis APC or jeopardise ur childrens future wit ur own hand
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by deebrain(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2016
haywire07:

In that case I'd recommend u hav ur brain replaced or u can commit su.icide and then com back as a sensible person.

Sir.

Even with all that, the results will still be the same.

16 yrs of misrule put into one year of an excuse of "rulership" AND you still remain a sick fool.

Good morning.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by shinx91: 10:12am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by joshuamoses101(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
are you in that uniport forum
yea
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Buhari On Subsidy: You Are Uneducated Leader by bodeemen(f): 11:08am On May 19, 2016
NMA Identifies Ekiti Doctors Killed In Auto Crash

http://newsdiaryonline.com/nma-identifies-ekiti-doctors-killed-auto-crash/

(Photo:File copy of accident scene where a Minister,James Ocholi was killed along Abuja –Kaduna expressway)

The Nigeria Medical Association has named the Ekiti doctors who lost their lives in an auto crash along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway on their way to Sokoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele Is Ready To Get Married / Tiwa Savage Brings Kaffy's Son, Sean On Epic Dance Battle / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa Looking Good In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.