Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Share Me Your Opinions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Me Your Opinions! (694 Views)

Question Seun Asked 10yrs Ago: Your Opinions, Pls! / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Me Your Opinions! by wander14: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2009
I went on date once with a guy whom left me a message with his number about 5 weeks ago. After texted him back about getting his message,we texted each other for almost 2 weeks till he (finally) asked me to meet up. The first date went well,we both were nervous at the beginning but after awhile it went well.

He is just on my league and I am looking for a relationship which could lead to marriage, after he found out that we are the same age,he asked me if my most of my friends have settled down and having kids. He asked me about my past relationships,he also said that he wants to settle down soon, (it's a good sign??), it was a very relaxing and genuine date that I ever had and I feel that we both were ourselves.

He was gentleman, opened door for me,offered me his coat as he saw I was shivering,kept me a company while I was waiting for my bus and told me to text him when I got home. We kissed on cheeks before we separated,

Since the first date,we kept in touch constantly, but he only texts!!! NEVER CALLED!!!! and we were going to meet up last weds but he finished work late as a result we didn't meet. Then on the weekend he had a wedding to go, his old friend got married in his home town, so he spent whole weekend there, so we didn't meet,but He text ed me to see what I was doing on the weekend.He said that he was very busy at work, as his boss was away so he is in charge of the company.

Then Monday came, he didn't even suggested us to meet up, Tuesday gone still no sign!he texted saying that he just got home after been climbing and felt so tried!, then weds I just found out that he was going to Manchester, and I thought he had to be there for work, but it was not, he said he went there just to see his best friend and his godson (He mentioned about his godson before we met,he had his godson picture as his Facebook profile picture.) However,I didn't ask him much about his godson on when we went on date, plus I didn't know whether his best friend is a male either female.

So after I knew that he was just going there to see his best Friend and his godson, I couldn't help asking him if it was his godson's birthday or something, that's why he had to be there on the week days (weds -fri), !!!He said if he comes back early on Friday would I like to do something with him, so I said well,I didn't have any plans so yes would love to see him, (it was weds when he asked about this), then he replied saying but if I have any plans just go ,just in case he might be back late.

The last text I did was the question asking him if it was his godson's birthday that's why he had to go there on weds night.And he didn't reply, but he texted back on Thursday in the afternoon saying, "Children are so tiring!!!!" but he didn't answer my question!! I texted him back, and he texted back not straight away, but then I felt that he didn't make any efforts to see me.As if he wants then he could go to Manchester on Thursday and then could see me on Weds night or come back to London early on Friday then he can see me! However,he texts me almost everyday and 3-5 times a day.

he texted me on Thurday night, saying that he will come back too late to see me and sorry about it. And asking if we could meet each other next week. I texted him back on Friday afternoon, saying that no worries about friday, I have got plan anyway, he should just enjoy catching up with his best friend and his godson and we will meet when we both are free.

he texted me straight away, saying, "Cool sorry again! How are you fixed for next weekend?" Does this mean he is only want to see me just weekend? Is he interested in me? I feel like he is seeing other people, and spare himself options, but I don't want to be one of his options!!!

What should I doAny suggestionssssss

Thanks,
Is he seeing other people? Is he interested in me? what should I do? I don't want to play game

(1) (Reply)

Girl's Faithfulness / Save My Marriage Now - The Best Advice If You Want To Put Your Marriage Back Tog / Does This Matters Or Counts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.