Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho (3892 Views)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / I Started My Family With 5,500 Naira Salary In 2003, Now I Own A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by janetop(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2016
The Diary of A Hustling Single Girl – In the Beginning

My name is Janet. Janet Solomon. I’m sure the first thing that will come to the mind of many is here come’s another girl with the stereotypical combination of English names. Many will think once a girl hides away her native names she probably has something else to hide. You are probably right, but may be not. From the part of the world I come from we bear very different names, some people consider funny in some other parts of the country or even the world.

While celebrating my birthday, my 21st birthday for the 5th time, someone suggested I need to start writing about my experiences and that’s exactly what I hope to achieve with this. In this hustle things that I survive on, you have to remain as young as your benefactors want you to be. Some call them customers but I call them benefactors. There guys are the reason why people like us haven’t been declared internally displaced persons. In a country where social security is non-existent, they are our social security. Those dudes are also in their own way contributing to the nation’s GDP *wink*.

I was born into a family of 12 in a very remote area of Nigeria’s Niger-Delta area. Very close to those areas where nights never fall, not because the sun never gets tired of shinning but because the oil companies obviously don’t know what to do with the gas which oozes out of the ground as a byproduct of fat they steal from our communities. A community where there’s little hope of making anything good out of life. I was born in a place literally flowing with gold, the black gold, but where want and poverty seems to be in inverse proportion to the level of wealth being taken out by people who can hardly have water from their own soil eve if they did for a hundred years. You can therefore imagine my joy when my father’s younger sister, Aunty Debby, who lived on the very popular Okumagba Avenue in Warri came to the village to ask that she be allowed to take me to the city. I was just a little over 10 years old and that was the beginning of what I expected to be a happy growing up. Or so I thought. To the contrary however, it turned out to be the beginning of my initiation into a life on the streets. Of long walks in dark alleys. Of hustles in the city. Of seductions and the other raunchy ‘S’ word. Of romps and wild ride. And of drugs, drugs and more drugs.

Next on The Diary: I met Big Daddy Jake

Why would anyone call him Big Daddy?! Even though I was only 10 years old when I met Big Daddy Jake, I was smart enough to know he doesn’t deserve the name. A tiny, kind of shrunken slightly disheveled man, Big Daddy looked liked he was in his 50s even though I later got to know he was only in his late 30s. Big Daddy Jake can’t be more than 5ft 5. Very small for a man called Big Daddy I must emphasise again. As the weeks went bye however, I clearly understood why Aunty Debbie fondly called him that name. That understanding came at around 1am one very cold night…. (To be Continued)
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by obiorathesubtle: 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
undecided you're not the First olosho and you definitely won't be the last.. So why should we treat you differently??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 12, 2016
undecided ashawo na work
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Flashh: 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
I don't believe this story.

Anyway, come and continue with your cooked up story.

6 Likes

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Young03(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2016
u opened nairaland this afternoon to tell us this story

OK subscribing...don't hesitate to tell us how many abortions u av done
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by UyiIredia(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2016
Oya kia kia, finish the tori.
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by teyus: 3:32pm On May 12, 2016
Ok. Na. I can't wait to read the whole story ooo!
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by pweetylivia(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2016
Please continue your story + your English is too good for an *olosho undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by shegzydipo: 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
Hehe! Like Seriously, I can't wait to read the full story without even reading the full story sef am already getting intrigued about it, oboy I dey anticipate OOOOO aha jesu oboy this 1 na must read ooooo, aha abeg wen d full wan dey comot oooh abeg no mind my English ooo d tin dey do me mekemeke for body
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Unibenfucker(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2016
janetop:
The Diary of A Hustling Single Girl – In the Beginning

My name is Janet. Janet Solomon. I’m sure the first thing that will come to the mind of many is here come’s another girl with the stereotypical combination of English names. Many will think once a girl hides away her native names she probably has something else to hide. You are probably right, but may be not. From the part of the world I come from we bear very different names, some people consider funny in some other parts of the country or even the world.

While celebrating my birthday, my 21st birthday for the 5th time, someone suggested I need to start writing about my experiences and that’s exactly what I hope to achieve with this. In this hustle things that I survive on, you have to remain as young as your benefactors want you to be. Some call them customers but I call them benefactors. There guys are the reason why people like us haven’t been declared internally displaced persons. In a country where social security is non-existent, they are our social security. Those dudes are also in their own way contributing to the nation’s GDP *wink*.

I was born into a family of 12 in a very remote area of Nigeria’s Niger-Delta area. Very close to those areas where nights never fall, not because the sun never gets tired of shinning but because the oil companies obviously don’t know what to do with the gas which oozes out of the ground as a byproduct of fat they steal from our communities. A community where there’s little hope of making anything good out of life. I was born in a place literally flowing with gold, the black gold, but where want and poverty seems to be in inverse proportion to the level of wealth being taken out by people who can hardly have water from their own soil eve if they did for a hundred years. You can therefore imagine my joy when my father’s younger sister, Aunty Debby, who lived on the very popular Okumagba Avenue in Warri came to the village to ask that she be allowed to take me to the city. I was just a little over 10 years old and that was the beginning of what I expected to be a happy growing up. Or so I thought. To the contrary however, it turned out to be the beginning of my initiation into a life on the streets. Of long walks in dark alleys. Of hustles in the city. Of seductions and the other raunchy ‘S’ word. Of romps and wild ride. And of drugs, drugs and more drugs.

Next on The Diary: I met Big Daddy Jake

Why would anyone call him Big Daddy?! Even though I was only 10 years old when I met Big Daddy Jake, I was smart enough to know he doesn’t deserve the name. A tiny, kind of shrunken slightly disheveled man, Big Daddy looked liked he was in his 50s even though I later got to know he was only in his late 30s. Big Daddy Jake can’t be more than 5ft 5. Very small for a man called Big Daddy I must emphasise again. As the weeks went bye however, I clearly understood why Aunty Debbie fondly called him that name. That understanding came at around 1am one very cold night…. (To be Continued)

Can i bleep your puna*y
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by jcflex(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2016
Cant wait for you to finish this epistle asap
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
pweetylivia:
you're very beautiful
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Joe171(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2016
pweetylivia:
I noticed as I also started reading.
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by pweetylivia(f): 10:33pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
you're very beautiful
Thanks! grin
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2016
undecided
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2016
Following..... undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Sexytemi(f): 12:02am On May 13, 2016
spreads mat[color=#990000][/color]gringrin
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by mytime24(f): 12:09am On May 13, 2016
Op ur name suppose b Domitila na embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by joey150(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2016
mytime24:
Op ur name suppose b Domitila na embarassed
ahn ahn..your teeth white oh.

na d same closeup you Dey use?
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Menace2Society(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2016
joey150:
ahn ahn..your teeth white oh.

na d same closeup you Dey use?
undecided
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Xtracoool(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2016
Another series.... Waiting for next episode
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 7:38am On May 13, 2016
pweetylivia:
Thanks! grin
you're welcome wink
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Hillzy(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2016
There is no means to justify an olosho act so pls save us all dis ur crap story

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by smsshola(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmmm continue...
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Kiish(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you're not the First olosho and you definitely won't be the last.. So why should we treat you differently??

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2016
Koman kwontinue oh! I'm feeling this already! Janiebaby..
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by johnson232: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
Sugarhugs:
undecided ashawo na work
yeah... one of the oldest profession....
Re: How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho by janetop(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2016
Please read on.

Why would anyone call him Big Daddy?! Even though I was only 10 years old when I met Big Daddy Jake, I was smart enough to know he doesn’t deserve the name. A tiny, kind of shrunken slightly disheveled man, Big Daddy looked liked he was in his 50s even though I later got to know he was only in his late 30s. Big Daddy Jake can’t be more than 5ft 5. Very small for a man called Big Daddy I must emphasise again. As the weeks went bye however, I clearly understood why Aunty Debbie fondly called him that name. That understanding came at around 1am one very cold night.

I slept early that night maybe because I ate the popular Nigerian fufu and egusi soup, it was quite tasty. Even when everybody was in the sitting room chatting and laughing away their time, I sneaked into my room, but I noticed that Big daddy winked at me – I never knew he had a nocturnal intention.

So that night, I woke up to take a pee and I heard the squeaking of a door, or was it a door opening and closing? I just heard the sound of a door. I ignored it and went back to bed. After a little while, I noticed something was scanning my arm.

“Oooooooooooooooo, all these mosquitoes would start again, I cannot afford to light another mosquito coil, No!” I thought.

The tickling by the mosquitoes moved up my breast and I knew there was not going to be sleep again, as these mosquitoes were hell bent on giving me ‘unwanted’ sensations. But I was not interested in lighting a mosquito coil that night. The last time I did, it caused a catarrh.

It seems the mosquitoes understood my thoughts and, left me for a while. But they came back more determined. This time it was inside my skirt, and I too was determined to get the catarrh than lose sleep this very sweet night.

So I turned on a candle and as I turned to get the coil where it was kept I saw a figure before me and as I attempted to scream, my mouth was closed.

“Don’t shout joor! I heard your rumblings about the mosquitoes and I decided to come help you”.

I was dumbfounded. I just glared at him. Didn’t know what to say or how to say it.

“Don’t worry about the mosquitoes, let’s just go to your bed, there is something I want to show you”.

In my astounded-ness, he took me to my bed and started saying things I can’t even remember because I was still trying to understand what was going on.

When he noticed that I was not quite listening, he shook me then started explaining why he loved me. At this point, I spoke.

“Big Daddy, how did you get…?”

“Don’t worry about that, I would tell you later”.

He then started playing with my lap, moved up my chest, came back down my skirt. It was at this point I felt the same mosquito sensation but I just thought it was not right, so I resisted. He removed his hands but replaced them almost immediately. When I resisted again, he told me I would love it and should stop struggling.

Read the concluding part here: https://www.nairaland.com/3114733/how-started-life-street-hustling

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Things That Are Better Than Sex / Is This What Makes A Redpiller Special? / My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.