Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me (3897 Views)

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? / Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Obavoh: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
My wife was very sick and I had to take her to the hospital. There was nobody available to help us look after our kids.

Lo and behold this angel on earth offered to help me care for the kids. We spent 3 days in the hospital and returned to see our house and children in perfect condition.

Martha David, I thank you you are the bestest friend God sent to me

13 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Obavoh: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
I got her a small gift to say thank you

8 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
did she cut her hair during her stay at your home

Also the girl looks different in the two pictures. Is it because she cut her hair or am I just high and seeing double?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Yevabi(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin See muscle

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by God1000(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
She's truly a good person

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
as much as this person did a great gesture, we have to stop making it seem that this is not what ANYONE should do. i wouldnt expect any less from my family, friends, acquaintances etc. them refusing would be whats considered strange!

being nice and helping someone in need (you know) is a normal thing to do!

5 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by sulakishop(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good gesture

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Shapeaso: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
She's a nice and caring friend. Op be nice to her too.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Female friend..?

Wonderment.
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by zeuss: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yevabi:
grin See muscle

You leave the priceless inner beauty dey look useless worldly considerations. Suffer go kill u ooo.

8 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by samiabigail: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Foodqueen(f): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
So your baby is still been wrapped up like this and your wife is pregnant again

Shame on you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Nemesis0147(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mehnn
I just login to Nairaland to get some good laugh sometimes 😂

10 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Jeon(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
You don born another one again?
wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by frankyychiji(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Olasyke:
Abi nah 😄
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by frankyychiji(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
This Op with lamba grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by kelspinall(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yevabi:
grin See muscle
. wetin concern you with muscle... you know fit appreciate her....lols you funny

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by kelspinall(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
good people are rare lucky you found one...keep her but not too close... she's blessed
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by siofra(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmm! Na wa o!

People dey this world o.
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Starboytwo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Which village this soap opera dey happen first ?

I’m damn sure this is north central

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Orisha17: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife was very sick and I had to take her to the hospital. There was nobody available to help us look after our kids.

Lo and behold this angel on earth offered to help me care for the kids. We spent 3 days in the hospital and returned to see our house and children in perfect condition.

Martha David, I thank you you are the bestest friend God sent to me
Where be this ?
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by ObalendeCMS: 3:19am On Mar 25, 2023
One thing that makes me hate “poor people” is that they too dey reproduce like rats.

Is it that they made pact with poverty?

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by labake1(f): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Olasyke:

Also the girl looks different in the two pictures. Is it because she cut her hair or am I just high and seeing double?

It's because she cut her hair

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this person did a great gesture, we have to stop making it seem that this is not what ANYONE should do. i wouldnt expect any less from my family, friends, acquaintances etc. them refusing would be whats considered strange!

being nice and helping someone in need (you know) is a normal thing to do!
to some extent , this reeks of entitlement mentality.

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by ArchiLimited: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2023
And you posted her picture (obviously without her permission) plus your little baby's picture on a public international forum just to thank someone that's physically there with you? The way some of you have zero regards for your safety and privacy all in the name of social media craze, it's just mind boggling!

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Aklee4994(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2023
He will never quote anyone..drop and move users....he’s insanely insane about his lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Aklee4994(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
And you posted her picture (obviously without her permission) plus your little baby's picture on a public international forum just to thank someone that's physically there with you? The way some of you have zero regards for your safety and privacy all in the name of social media craze, it's just mind boggling!
Do him favor and he will do same to you....Na today you know the BOBO
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Uptheante(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2023
This your friend dey muscular o.
E be like say she dey do farmwork very well.
If she's single try marry her bcoz I'm sure your wife no go mind after the help she rendered you
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by ArchiLimited: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Aklee4994:
Do him favor and he will do same to you....Na today you know the BOBO

I don't understand what you're saying ogbeni
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2023
This your neighborhood looks nice and sharp
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Aklee4994(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

I don't understand what you're saying ogbeni
if you help him and he has your pics in his phone he will upload it here without your consent....he will never post about something or someone without there pics as evidence.
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
One thing that makes me hate “poor people” is that they too dey reproduce like rats.

Is it that they made pact with poverty?
their only means of entertainment is s*x

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger / Mature Minds Please Help Out!! / My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.