Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos (7199 Views)

How Masturbation Is Ruining My Sex Life: Could Not Get Hard To Bleep My Babe / She Wants Me / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by Unibenfucker(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2016
Berlyn:
this is serious! I tot i could help undecided

Pls can we go together to see tv joshua but am busy now watching john show #game of thrones and sipping kunu like the drunkard burukutu master#buhari
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by unapapadeycraze: 6:54pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided

Say something
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Say something
say something smiley
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by tbliss22(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2016
delishpot:
OP, may God guide your steps and lead you back home.

Kikikikikikiki..... U mean d Op is lost abi?? But he's probably @home already na

1 Like

Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by tbliss22(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are encouraging self service? Na wa oh. Hp say you nor dey use cucumber?

Lolz....Wicked!!...... Cuucumber kwa!!

I beg I no fit laugh oooo
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by CarrotAndStick: 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by CarrotAndStick: 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
There is a Sexuality Section for this, Op
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by tbliss22(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
selfdefence:
Funny enough nobody answered the op

No mind Op, he has answers to his question already. He wants to empty his bucket of sperm under him.

Funny Op!!
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by selfdefence: 1:00am On May 17, 2016
tbliss22:

No mind Op, he has answers to his question already. He wants to empty his bucket of sperm under him.

Funny Op!!

lol... or he just wanted to hear what others would say.
Re: Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos by MrObontami(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
MrObontami cheesy. Someone needs ur help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Brazilian Women Love Tattoos(photos 18+) / How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.