Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i (8690 Views)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2016
Okay it's so many really funny picture events here so I thought I'd put up my experience in pix.

1. On a Sunday morning, you decided to go to church after several rounds of sex the previous night and successful discharging of the girl b4 bae visits.

1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by obiorathesubtle: 4:06pm On May 12, 2016
grin
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2016
2. Before getting to your junction, you met bae on the way and she's on her way to your house. Okay here's the key, I'll meet u after church

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2016
3. After taking 5 steps, you realised you didn't dispose the condom yourself and you are thinking if u saw the condom in the toilet bowl after doing ur thing in the bathroom .

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
4. You are in church but you are still not comfortable and you decided to call the girl and find out how she disposed the condom.

1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2016
5. You decided to say a little prayer b4 calling her

1 Like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by queenstlll(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2016
following
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2016
6. On the phone with the girl and she told you the condom is in the wastebin in your toilet and you know your gf will definitely find it.

1 Like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by osinachijude: 4:23pm On May 12, 2016
HMMM!!!!
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
7. You told your buddies to put your relationship in prayers cos it's about crashing and they decided to stretch forth their hands on u in prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2016
8. After church they decided to have one final prayer with you outside your gate b4 you go in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by rawpadgin(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2016
ok, let me wait here since this is d kind of topic dats threading now modified: so interesting, d best i've read so far

1 Like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
9. You inside your compound, you look up and saw her looking at you like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
10. But you decided to act like nothing happened, you in your house and you like " hey baby" but her face was like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2016
11. After asking her what is wrong like 30 times, she decided to answer with " so you've been cheating on me with tears in her eyes"

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by rawpadgin(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2016
d guys dat can relate to dis are those in a serious ralationship but are still playin away match
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2016
12. In your head you are like "Eiii gbege!!"

1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2016
12. And she decided to start nagging. "Why can't men be trusted.. even you too, you are a dog. Oh God why me" and you be like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
13. That's when she starts crying

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2016
14. She'll give that last sexy look mixed with tears and be like " I'm leaving u,it's over"

1 Like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2016
15. You blame yourself that day but get over it the next day and be like " I'm a guy,I'll survive"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2016
16. Few days later, you have started missing her and you log on to NL rromance section and create a thread on " how to get your gf back" but after series of mumu replies and yabbis, you b like..

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
17. You decide to tell your best friend that your gf has broken up with you after that day in church, with the prayers, advice and everything and he will be like..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by Davland(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2016
Make I pinch my tent here
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by nikkypearl(f): 5:00pm On May 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2016
18. And you start missing her and telling all your friends how you have messed up and those that were envious of ur relationship we be laughing at u like this in their head..

2 Likes

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2016
19. So you decide to man up n go to her house to plead after she has refused picking your call but you meet a boy like this telling her sorry in her apartment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2016
20. You got angry and try to be aggressive but got your face rearranged ...

8 Likes

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2016
21. After everything, you decided to be a serious man for once in your life and be responsible for every condom you use.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by andysnoopy(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2016
End of story grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by omophunky(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
Nice one op, u try

1 Like

Re: Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i by mysticgal(f): 5:23pm On May 12, 2016
Lollllll grin grin grin

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.