Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her (8686 Views)

What Do U Need Most Now? Someone Might Just Surprise U / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2020
The law, the word, the truth, the light, the knowledge Run the universe, the entirety wouldn't be able to function without appropriate authority. There must be Authority to delegate Power to subjects and enforcement agencies down to citizens and Ward's to heed. If they don't, they run contrary and are crushed by the power of the law.

Be careful you are not against the Law because ignorance of the law isn't an excuse before the judge of the Law of harvest. What you guys called payback day.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You will just die for nothing, for the lack of knowledge that's for ignorance. You say I didn't know ooo.

Find out how Law operate, get in line and show results of application of the Law.

And again, there are different kinds of Law, everything is wired through Law, we said earlier. There is the law of sin and death and the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made us free from the law of sin and death. Are you aware of the beautiful Law??

We said everything is wired through Law.

Pray this prayer and keep praying this very prayer All your life and teach others to do the same. And we assure you that the society will be cleansed of ignorance.

People will get in line.

This is the prayer....

Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

119:19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me. 119:20 My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

119:21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.

119:22 Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

119:23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.

119:24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Mercisharelove:
The law, the word, the truth, the light, the knowledge Run the universe, the entirety wouldn't be able to function without appropriate authority. There must be Authority to delegate Power to subjects and enforcement agencies down to citizens and Ward's to heed. If they don't, they run contrary and are crushed by the power of the law.

Be careful you are not against the Law because ignorance of the law isn't an excuse before the judge of the Law of harvest. What you guys called payback day.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You will just die for nothing, for the lack of knowledge that's for ignorance. You say I didn't know ooo.

Find out how Law operate, get in line and show results of application of the Law.

And again, there are different kinds of Law, everything is wired through Law, we said earlier. There is the law of sin and death and the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made us free from the law of sin and death. Are you aware of the beautiful Law??

We said everything is wired through Law.

Pray this prayer and keep praying this very prayer All your life and teach others to do the same. And we assure you that the society will be cleansed of ignorance.

People will get in line.

This is the prayer....

Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

119:19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me. 119:20 My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

119:21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.

119:22 Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

119:23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.

119:24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.

[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Awesome
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
[s][/s]

Thanks for the refresh
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by WhatIf: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
I love this concept! More grease to your elbow!
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
WhatIf:
I love this concept! More grease to your elbow!

Spread
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Muna4real(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2020
What are beautiful damsel

1 Like

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by karkinase(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2020
OP r you high!!....wots the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2020
Impressive
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Love you
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Hypnotise: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Beautiful damsel...

How can you tell lies and preach on the same post?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Elimon(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
So you think God will be proud of you Mr Op,falsely luring a sinner like me to this post.
But me seff which kind find girl I bin wan come see gan
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by osamz007: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
To preach op u need no deceitfulness , wetin differentiate u na from CNN with fake news on Trump..

Abeg mama Bose give me one bottle of Star radler

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by kestolove95(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
So what do u plan to gain with dix
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
A nigga once said: Hehe, why the deceit..

For your mind now if them say Christians come out. You sef go jumb out. You guys are funny though..

Well congratulations my dear. In the process of trying to convince the atheist, you ended up giving more reason to insult you guys..
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mercisharelove, did you conceive this ideology all on your own, not without the Bible though?
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Marakajaakkli: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Awesome
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Marakajaakkli: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Proverbs 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

Here wisdom address as a damsel

1 Like

Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Marakajaakkli:
Proverbs 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

Here wisdom address as a damsel

Thanks
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mercisharelove show courtesy not deviance, bounderies are kept when borderlines are well defined.
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Phenomenal16(f): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wow..I love this..... Op u r blessed
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
where is the beautiful damsel
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Wisdom is she
Re: Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her by Mercisharelove(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Super

(1) (Reply)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Guidelines To Follow In A New Relationship / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.