Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (32057 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Surfboard(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2016
MeAboki:

Kai, you be winch?
See as how you exactly come read my mind.

Igbos wey hate Muslims, today na dem be together with Shiites, na wa oOh! Wetin pesin no go see.

Lol, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
So these guys have gone as far as licking a gworo chewing, kunu sipping ab¤ki's balls. cheesy

Na wa oo... Such a damn shame. cry
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by kelvinezeh55(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
na only god know where this man dey drive us go. he think say we be cow
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
Built2last:
Removing subsidy when econ was good & forex was surplus was refused only 2 face it now when econ is bad n forex gone. Fantastically stupid.

68% fuel price hike + 45% electricty tariff hike + 100% VAT increase + 9% airtime tax + 100% Naira depreciation. Dinner is served Nigerians

Since Buhari took over there's no product or service in Nig that d price has remained the same; everything is up and you say ure for d poor

Crude prices are still dropping yet the APC announce an over 50% increase in d price of PMS? So what were Fashola & the rest saying last yr?

Fuel will sell for N40 they said, well they didn't tell us there was a hidden figure before the 40! Nigerians welcome to change @akaebube

'If anyone tells you that fuel subsidy exists, that person is a fraud'~ GMB, 2012.

It took him 11months to learn 

Every passing day we find out that #OccupyNigeria was political and not economical. How else do you explain the silence?

I still see pictures of Tunde Bakare jumping  at Abiola Garden chanting "GEJ must go!" in #OccupyNigeria 
Still fresh in my memory

20 litres in ur car & 10 litres for Gen at 145 Naira for 30 days is N130,500. Nepa bill, food and miscellaneous excluded. Let that sink in

Buhari simply increased petrol price,you don't remove subsidy and still fix the price...don't let "them" fool you...this is CRIMINAL!!

Since it's now N145 a litre , food prices and everything naturally going to go up...

Apart from ur salary .

So we are back to 2012 on this fuel subsidy?

We just delayed our lives by four years.

Clap for yourselves Nigerians. You played yourself.

Everyone returning to GEJ's policies

Latest is subsidy

Either they were wrong & GEJ was right,or theyre so bad that theyre copying failure

They said Jonathan gave us 10 naira change, oya go and buy fuel for 145 naira now

mr man,it was you that wasted four years having not to invest rightfully..
And if you think Biafra can be a gain to you and your Allies,that your own cup of tea,. I curse the day Nigeria was amalgamated.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
Psylas:
he is a sunni muslim
He Should Be Checked Before He Advances To An Extremist.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by divide9ja: 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
Bobandgreat:

This ur name sounds like a curse oo. Like when u call somebody a donphilopus or a President Buhari or buffoon.

You are wicked, you have exposed the guy cheesy
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by tsephanyah(f): 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
Awesome, soon the yorubaz and the sunni will start protesting

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2016
MeAboki:

Kai, you be winch?
See as how you exactly come read my mind.

Igbos wey hate Muslims, today na dem be together with Shiites, na wa oOh! Wetin pesin no go see.
Point of correction,Igbos don't hate muslims but we hate their proclivity to violence,uncontrolled childbirths,aversion to western education ,their religious fanatism,hypocrisy(like d way muslims support freedom for Palestine but not for Biafra).

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2016
Psylas:
shaia muslims and sunni muslims are not in good terms, any yoruba who supports crushing shiites must be a sunni muslim

you are not smart.
how do u manage to get a phone
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
Bobandgreat:

This ur name sounds like a curse oo. Like when u call somebody a donphilopus or a President Buhari or buffoon.
You must be either of Biafra or shiite

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Buhari will not know peace. It will be from one problem to another. And embarrassment from world leaders from David Cameron to another. Til he finishes his 4years. That's how APC and the ministers will complain 4 4years cos they won't even see money to steal.

U can't place lies, propaganda and deceit to push out a good man GEJ and expect to florish.

God doesn't sleep nor slumber.
I wonder how much gej paid u for this. Gej wasn't any better than buhari, if gej ruled well nobody wud have voted him out. There is no way anybody can use campaign promises to win a leader already ruling well.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Built2last: 6:57pm On May 12, 2016
shogotermies:

mr man,it was you that wasted four years having not to invest rightfully..
And if you think Biafra can be a gain to you and your Allies,that your own cup of tea,. I curse the day Nigeria was amalgamated.

I can't even make sense of your post.

But take this or leave it. I am one of the few fortunate Nigerians. If Fuel sells a thousand per litre. You won't see me on the street. I have a heritage to protect.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

Which trouble? Keep typing trash from the comfort of your room.

Are you typing from war-torn Syria? U be refugee? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by hresso: 7:06pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Alfamann: 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
lekkie073:
strange bedfellows

The enemy of my enemy...
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Skywalker5(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
Psylas:
you're not making sense, don't you know what Britain is to Nigeria?

You think protesting and disturbing the peace is the way forward? Do you think Britain cares about what goes on in Nigeria? Do you think they care for your well being? They are only interested in what they can milk from Nigeria thats all. Did you not hear how David Cameron used Nigeria as fantastically corrupt? Is that someone that cares what happens to Nigeria? They don't care and most people in the UK see it as annoying and uncivilised. Why disturb another country with your problem when its not that there is proof that UK has hands in arresting the people that are protesting for.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2016
Built2last:
Removing subsidy when econ was good & forex was surplus was refused only 2 face it now when econ is bad n forex gone. Fantastically stupid.

68% fuel price hike + 45% electricty tariff hike + 100% VAT increase + 9% airtime tax + 100% Naira depreciation. Dinner is served Nigerians

Since Buhari took over there's no product or service in Nig that d price has remained the same; everything is up and you say ure for d poor

Crude prices are still dropping yet the APC announce an over 50% increase in d price of PMS? So what were Fashola & the rest saying last yr?

Fuel will sell for N40 they said, well they didn't tell us there was a hidden figure before the 40! Nigerians welcome to change @akaebube

'If anyone tells you that fuel subsidy exists, that person is a fraud'~ GMB, 2012.

It took him 11months to learn 

Every passing day we find out that #OccupyNigeria was political and not economical. How else do you explain the silence?

I still see pictures of Tunde Bakare jumping  at Abiola Garden chanting "GEJ must go!" in #OccupyNigeria 
Still fresh in my memory

20 litres in ur car & 10 litres for Gen at 145 Naira for 30 days is N130,500. Nepa bill, food and miscellaneous excluded. Let that sink in

Buhari simply increased petrol price,you don't remove subsidy and still fix the price...don't let "them" fool you...this is CRIMINAL!!

Since it's now N145 a litre , food prices and everything naturally going to go up...

Apart from ur salary .

So we are back to 2012 on this fuel subsidy?

We just delayed our lives by four years.

Clap for yourselves Nigerians. You played yourself.

Everyone returning to GEJ's policies

Latest is subsidy

Either they were wrong & GEJ was right,or theyre so bad that theyre copying failure

They said Jonathan gave us 10 naira change, oya go and buy fuel for 145 naira now

You are intelligent and honest. A lot of idiiots will never appreciate your position. Just don't worry about them. They will understand when 'buharinomic' leads to the starvation of the nigerian masses.

The idiiots were looking at the pretty faces of Aisha and her 'efulefu' daughters, while masturbating and blindly voted for a man who couldn't succeed on his own without quota system and religious sentiments. Day never break.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Buhari will not know peace. It will be from one problem to another. And embarrassment from world leaders from David Cameron to another. Til he finishes his 4years. That's how APC and the ministers will complain 4 4years cos they won't even see money to steal.

U can't place lies, propaganda and deceit to push out a good man GEJ and expect to florish.

Chairman, Truth shall always triumph over lies. The Archbishop of Coventry a Christian just told the Queen of England that Buhari, a muslim is not corrupt. They saw all the looted $$ brought into England, they did not want to have anything to do with GEJ, the most corrupt leader Naija has ever known, they are still questioning Deziani, Alams and all the rest their loot are there Ibori is locked up, keep posting rubbish, its a shame that Buhari at 73 is still leading us just because of our corruption, lies, bigotry, bias and stupid ibo lies and mentality. That is why they lost the civil war cos it was based on lies, lies and lies. Remember also that Ojukwu ran away and was only able to return because Shagari, pardoned him pardoned him. Idiot, maybe you smoked wewe and did not realize that due to GEJ's corruption and Dasukigate, BH had flags in 14lga in Nigeria and Nigerians were reciting camerounian anthem before they could eat in Cameroun and as we speak there are Nigerians in IDP camps due to corruption. Mumu that did not realize that the corruption Cameron was referencing was GEJ's corruption.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
Gallant Nigerian troops should be deployed to London to Finish off these guys.... Oooww I forgot even mad man dey look road before him cross
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Prodigalangelo: 7:21pm On May 12, 2016
hazyfm:

This is not how to achieve succession. Put your house together, by making your leaders accountable. Your Ibo leaders are selfish, they don't think of the common man. They only want power for themselves and their family to enjoy.

Look at the rate of kidnapping in the east, look at the state of your roads, and you have some iddiots representing you in Aso rock and National Assembly. Are these not the same people who will rule you after succession?

aww don't cry u hear? we don't want to live with you and ur problems, let us worry about the kidnappers and the killers OK. thanks
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by demoBaba: 7:21pm On May 12, 2016
This people should stop FANTASTICALLY rubbish protesting.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Prodigalangelo: 7:25pm On May 12, 2016
Organs:

Chairman, Truth shall always triumph over lies. The Archbishop of Coventry a Christian just told the Queen of England that Buhari, a muslim is not corrupt. They saw all the looted $$ brought into England, they did not want to have anything to do with GEJ, the most corrupt leader Naija has ever known, they are still questioning Deziani, Alams and all the rest their loot are there Ibori is locked up, keep posting rubbish, its a shame that Buhari at 73 is still leading us just because of our corruption, lies, bigotry, bias and stupid ibo lies and mentality. That is why they lost the civil war cos it was based on lies, lies and lies. Remember also that Ojukwu ran away and was only able to return because Shagari, pardoned him pardoned him. Idiot, maybe you smoked wewe and did not realize that due to GEJ's corruption and Dasukigate, BH had flags in 14lga in Nigeria and Nigerians were reciting camerounian anthem before they could eat in Cameroun and as we speak there are Nigerians in IDP camps due to corruption. Mumu that did not realize that the corruption Cameron was referencing was GEJ's corruption.
shut the hell up. ur comment ahs slaves mentality written all over it
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Psylas(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2016
Skywalker5:

You think protesting and disturbing the peace is the way forward? Do you think Britain cares about what goes on in Nigeria? Do you think they care for your well being? They are only interested in what they can milk from Nigeria thats all. Did you not hear how David Cameron used Nigeria as fantastically corrupt? Is that someone that cares what happens to Nigeria? They don't care and most people in the UK see it as annoying and uncivilised. Why disturb another country with your problem when its not that there is proof that UK has hands in arresting the people that are protesting for.
They created the problem by amalgamating the Southern and Northern Nigeria, Buhari is there. Buhari also doesn't care about Nigeria, recently he told the world that most Nigerians are criminals, they are responsible for most crime in the UK.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by muyeeoo(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

**** if they fail we all suffer together **** like and shared by ****
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
Skywalker5:

Why disturb another country with your problem when its not that there is proof that UK has hands in arresting the people that are protesting for.

Because if it wasn't for the UK, there would be no Nigeria and there would have been no problem in the first place
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I wonder how much gej paid u for this. Gej wasn't any better than buhari, if gej ruled well nobody wud have voted him out. There is no way anybody can use campaign promises to win a leader already ruling well.
My friend buhari and GEJ are not mates. What GEJ achieved in 5years. If they give buhari 12years he can't achieve it. Now I hope u r also feeling d suffering that PMB is putting us through. GEJ was voted along tribal lines not based on performance.
And don't ever wonder 4 me how much GEJ paid me. Cos I never asked u how much u were paid. I av the right to support anybody of my choice.

Buhari has failed us, and he is still failing. Most people that talk here, don't cater for themselves. Their parents take care of them,so they may not understand Wat buhari is making us go through. Things were good during GEJ.
Thank you.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by akin33(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
Nigerians have never grown above verbally and medially insulting their leaders. That is why Nigerians are not respected overseas. We found of abusing our leaders without knowing we are also degrading ourselves. Grow up Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.