Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (32055 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by menstrualpad: 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

My good friend, don't mind the ipods! They will protest tire because we yoruba muslims support the crushing of shiites and ipods. Buhari is Godsent!
See me in your mouth. Is the reason you're spewing thrash
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by hucienda: 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
Unholy alliance grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
hazyfm:

U guys don't learn
What do you want to teach us

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by mohaMADbuari: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
ehheheheheeh..........

many people from one tribe will not like this

Even the mod that pushed it to front don't like it cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

Which trouble? Keep typing trash from the comfort of your room.

Which trouble

Na type 1 craze dey worry your head

Bloody Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Psylas(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

My good friend, don't mind the ipods! They will protest tire because we yoruba muslims support the crushing of shiites and ipods. Buhari is Godsent!
shaia muslims and sunni muslims are not in good terms, any yoruba who supports crushing shiites must be a sunni muslim

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Skywalker5(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
i hate Protesters abroad. i pray you all get arrested. uncivilised people. This are part of the people embarrassing black people. why disturb another country with your problem?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by dvee2: 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
Like Biafra ,Like Shiite? LOOOOL
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Ibo man, why are you disgracing your tribe on this forum. Be proud of your tribe and stop impersonating those you hate so much. Na wao

grin grin grin
I be wan swear for the guy papa
Thank God for the relieve
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
Telsdoh:
These are the unpatriotic Nigerians

Be honest to yourself, does the present day Nigeria deserves patriotism

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
Agunnewi:
undecided
hmm this ur pics... is something about to happen.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
Very easy to know the suffering Nigerians over there. They'd do anything for the cash. Won't be surprised if those arrested are not even from the eastern parts of Nigeria. Anyways get ready to pack your luggage. Home calling.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by hazyfm: 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
Integrityfarms:

What do you want to teach us

This is not how to achieve secession. Put your house together, by making your leaders accountable. Your Ibo leaders are selfish, they don't think of the common man. They only want power for themselves and their family to enjoy.

Look at the rate of kidnapping in the east, look at the state of your roads, and you have some iddiots representing you in Aso rock and National Assembly. Are these not the same people who will rule you after succession?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by ZTkester: 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
BankeSmalls:
We yoruba people should emulate the people of Biafra and their strong spirit for freedom.

I support the good people of Biafra for a fresh new independent country.

God bless you. Please do more of grassroot enlightenment in your community. Because your people need to freed from the enslavement casted upon them by the Fulani Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by wreckerMcbeth(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
FTC aye
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Greenback: 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
ZTkester:

What of the Yorubas Christians? Prolly, this is the reason you people shout one Nigeria, because you don't want to be enslaved by the Muslims around you. But to bad and too late, nothing will stop the coming of the rising sun.

dont waste ur time on mradetunajibayo,hes on our side,hes only being sarcastic and passing the message,the true intents of the enemy of biafra,niger delta,christians ironically..hes our brethren and on our side,hes for justice and liberty..
God bless u,bankesmalls.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 12, 2016
BankeSmalls:
We yoruba people should emulate the people of Biafra and their strong spirit for freedom.

I support the good people of Biafra for a fresh new independent country.

A people who cannot form a united political structure seeking independence/secession grin grin

They will end up fighting and killing themselves if you grant them a little thing as autonomy and the Federal government will be forced to start managing IDP's from that region. We do not have the money for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2016
hazyfm:

This is not how to achieve succession. Put your house together, by making your leaders accountable. Your Ibo leaders are selfish, they don't think of the common man. They only want power for themselves and their family to enjoy.

Look at the rate of kidnapping in the east, look at the state of your roads, and you have some iddiots representing you in Aso rock and National Assembly. Are these not the same people who will rule you after succession?

No problem! You don't cry more than the bereaved! We just want to leave this Nigeria for una!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by totorimi: 6:33pm On May 12, 2016
Oh what a mess, is Nigeria the only country in that place?, see all the agitators and the whole world is videoing. Bubu should just bury his head, what a colossal embarrassment. It shows total malady in the country, a clear case of maladministration and a country in hurry to disintegrate. Yet the clueless leaders who have nothing to loose are busy gallivanting about without any sincere desire to unite the country and make things work.

Whenever, I see our leaders travel abroad, I ask myself so dont they see all the functional railway services, even if they cannot manage airline and ocean liners, we should be able to handle efficient railway system. They destroy our public schools and then send their children abroad to study and the oyinbos are wondering what type of wicked humans are this.
Our hospitals are messed up and they have no shame to go abroad for treatment where some of the doctors they will meet there are Nigerians.

Common electricity power they cannot fix, yet they are happy to go abroad and enjoy steady light and take hot water bath in the bathroom. They see efficient transport system yet they cannot challenge themselves that even if that is all they can do let them do it. It doesn't cost anything other than the will power and a determined road map and timeline to achieve it.

One thing I know, is that if you have a place you are heading to and you are waiting for someone who has no mission in mind but to live and die then you are going nowhere at all. The religious ideology of the North is totally different from the south, they dont live for tomorrow just for today but the south plans ahead for tomorrow. There is no connection at all. It is only reasonable if we must stay together for every section to live their lives as they ant to. Generate their own common wealth and enjoy it for themselves and their generations yet unborn. Any attempt to try to impose the others ideology as it is been forced to happen cannot work. The North does not believe in hardwork they believe some are naturally born rich and some poor and thats destiny so they accept it so but down south we dont believe it like that, we believe everybody is responsible for what they make of their lives.

The earlier we face that fact and arrange the system appropriately the better for us to keep the nation and name Nigeria, which is a pride to the black race, some true hero is needed to make that tough decision but if we dont and continue to be deluded by those who have nothing to loose. Then it is a matter of time before things will fall apart and the center wont be able to hold again. I mean you cannot continue to deceive people from generation to generation, oneday they will ask questions which is what we are asking now. The next thing after all peaceful overtures are rebuffed is anachy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by kooljay5: 6:33pm On May 12, 2016
bedspread:
Biafra Shites Niger delta avengers Boko haram Fulani herds men Total black out (No light) fuel hike/No fuel Lb/tuc strikes Lier Lai mohammed

All these In only one country? Baba God pls help us! We need help
bros i tire. me sef give up. problem otipoju

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Poweredbrew: 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
sparkwil:

grin grin grin
I be wan swear for the guy papa
Thank God for the relieve

He is Ibo but hiding behind different handles to spread his hate. That's cowardice bro

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Psylas(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
Skywalker5:
i hate Protesters abroad. i pray you all get arrested. uncivilised people. This are part of the people embarrassing black people. why disturb another country with your problem?
you're not making sense, don't you know what Britain is to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Any Reason You Support The Crushing Of Shiites?
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by vickylala239: 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
Almajiri1:
buhari is finished!

Finished as in??

do buhari look Lik someone who cares?

see dis man ohhh,,with Jst common protest......

He didn't care wen he flush shitte members,e cum b toothless biafra......

Biafra is only on media....

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by kooljay5: 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
bedspread:
Biafra Shites Niger delta avengers Boko haram Fulani herds men Total black out (No light) fuel hike/No fuel Lb/tuc strikes Lier Lai mohammed

All these In only one country? Baba God pls help us! We need help
bros i tire. me sef give up. problem otipoju
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by truthonmission: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

yorubas and wickedness=1

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Poweredbrew: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
Amogeh:

what do you mean?

The guy is Ibo but hiding behind different monikers to spread hate and disguise as a Yoruba.
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Coolabbie: 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Buhari will not know peace. It will be from one problem to another. And embarrassment from world leaders from David Cameron to another. Til he finishes his 4years. That's how APC and the ministers will complain 4 4years cos they won't even see money to steal.

U can't place lies, propaganda and deceit to push out a good man GEJ and expect to florish.

God doesn't sleep nor slumber.
And you that is being governed will also know no peace.
You think God was stupid when he said we should pray for our leaders?
Re: Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) by Psylas(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
Ramanto:

Any Reason You Support The Crushing Of Shiites?
he is a sunni muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.