Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? (962 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got / Wife Leaves Husband, Elopes With Three Kids To Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by jacy67(f): 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
With the rate of scandals in marriages and divorce today, one seems to be at a loss. Singles are looking for their missing ribs while some married people have their hearts ripped off their rib cage. This do not mean that people are not enjoying their marriages.

Guys what will you do when your wife leaves your home and children each time you have a fight, for as much as 6 months? This happened more than once to someone I know
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by gabinogem(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
Only a Foolish man fights with his wife. If they can't compromise, they should both go their separate was.

The only thing that will make I & my wife be apart for 6months is that we've finally separated.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2016
All these scandalous inuendos in marriages is owing to the fact that people do not marry for the right reasons...we are trying to adopt the whit pattern of doing almost everything...i just pray God help me when it comes to my turn.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On May 12, 2016
gabinogem:
Only a Foolish man fights with his wife. If they can't compromise, they should both go their separate was.

The only thing that will make I & my wife be apart for 6months is that we've finally separated.

Calm down when reading so that you would understand.

From the context, the woman made the decision to leave the home. Would you hold her against her will or lock the gate?

OP, if she makes it a habit then her friends and parents need to speak sense into her head. Abandoning her children because of disagreement is quite foolish. She is only justified to leave when she has been assaulted or her life has been threatened.

She may think she is punishing him but her children are also bearing the brunt. As long as assault or threat to life is not involved, she must remain with him to resolve things instead of running off after a quarrel.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by jacy67(f): 11:42pm On May 12, 2016
AfroKnight:

From the context, the woman made the decision to leave the home. Would you hold her against her will or lock the gate?
OP, if she makes it a habit then her friends and parents need to speak sense into her head. Abandoning her children because of disagreement is quite foolish. She is only justified to leave when she has been assaulted or her life has been threatened.
She may think she is punishing him but her children are also bearing the brunt. As long as assault or threat to life is not involved, she must remain with him to resolve things instead of running off after a quarrel.

the lady in question formed the habit of biting the man and inflicting serious injury
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by jacy67(f): 11:44pm On May 12, 2016
gabinogem:

Fights are not always physical. While I frown at a man beating his wife, remember that some ladies are very violent.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by Arabiandude: 11:46pm On May 12, 2016
You support and vote refiner for miss Nairaland 2016.

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by AfroKnight: 7:12am On May 13, 2016
jacy67:

the lady in question formed the habit of biting the man and inflicting serious injury

And does he hit her?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by jacy67(f): 7:27am On May 13, 2016
AfroKnight:

And does he hit her?
no
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by gabinogem(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2016
jacy67:

Fights are not always physical. While I frown at a man beating his wife, remember that some ladies are very violent.
be it physical or not, it is wise they go their separate ways before it turn into a horror film. Such fights always have a negative influence on the kids.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by selfdefence: 7:46am On May 13, 2016
Let me perch here and learn...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by Hillzy(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2016
Marriage tins, am in d wrong site

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by gabinogem(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2016
AfroKnight:

What prompted her to leave was because of the "fight" & this has been occurring & I believe the "fights" are always heated. Such a situation is never good for the kids, it would be better they find a lasting solution to such "fights" or they call it( the marriage)
quit.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Leaves Your Home? by AfroKnight: 8:37am On May 13, 2016
jacy67:

no

Commendable of him. That woman does not know how rare such a husband is. Somebody needs to sit her down and teach her about resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Will You Rock This Hairstyle? / Pls! What Will U Do? / What Is Up With This Flower Crown Picture Almost All Girls Are Putting Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.