Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got (5131 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by haykinzz(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Well, The husband took it literally by cutting everything he owns into half

Here is the link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JDvBeLOzKQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by haykinzz(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Savagery at its peak grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Is this real or some sort of comedy ?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
He's a fool.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by coolebux(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2017
He's an advocate of Due Process gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by swiz123(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
The man understands things the literary way.lol..

3 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by smartty68(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
He's insane! He needs rehab undecided
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Uhmm it a comic idea! No man will totally destroy what he bought, he will rather give it out and boast about it.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nutase: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
The man is bae grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by subtlemee(f): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Serves her right...a heart broken mind is capable of anything

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Alimony is mandated by a legal court, so if he truly did this, he is liable for another offence of "intentional abuse to evade alimony".

Statistically, women have the higher chance to receive the cars, houses and kids in the event of separation, so half of what a man owns already excludes them.

It's a hard knock life for brothers.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2017
In Nigeria, mad men roam the streets unclad but in the West, they wear suit and work in offices but both end results are usually same.

Although some ladies deserve this 'cos divorce is a business venture in the US where there are now professional Divorce Lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by dacblogger: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2017
His loss,after all he used his money to buy it...

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Bashspeaks(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Babes these days go dey over do themselves thinking they're smart, let me share one funny story with you guys. There's this cute babe in my dept, I don dey chase this babe since 200L but she refused to date me. Recently she started giving me green light, as a sharp guy I was playing along only for her to tell me this evening that her birthday is next week and she wants me to buy her Droipad7d *Laughs in empty account *. I don't know how to scope her but I can't buy the device for her

7 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by tosyne2much(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2017
I don't need anybody to tell me that the man is from Ijebu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Elthugnificent(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
The man is business minded jor. He already put his own part of the property on eBay. Him don hammer already.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by armadeo(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2017
dacblogger:

If he used his money to buy it why does she want half.

The American justice system is skewed towards thier women. Frankly it sucks.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by khiaa(f): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2017
He's been watching Tyler Perry movies. This is what the character Madea did. grin
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
This happens when u find out she's a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by khiaa(f): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
armadeo:

If he used his money to buy it why does she want half.

The American justice system is skewed towards thier women. Frankly it sucks.

America isn't like Nigeria where everything belongs to the husband.
In America a marriage is a union/contract between two people, the husband and the wife, and because of that everything accumulated during the marriage belongs to the both of them not just the husband as it does in Nigerian culture, so how is that fair to the wife?
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by ikp120(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
This is why I pity the fools who are still thinking of church, mosque or court marriage.

Please if you are guy, just avoid anything like being legally married o because these hoes, especially the idiots who call themselves feminists, are into the business of reaping where they didn't sow. Most of them are rogues. If they tell you "I love you", and you have a 2014 or later Benz or Lexus, they don't love you. Na your money they love.

Just pay dowry and forget about church, mosque or court marriage. Hence, she can't file for divorce because the marriage was not certified (I hope customary court will reject the case sha).

Abeg, just make her your baby mama and forget about marrying her jare. Mtcheeeew angry No even pay dowry sef.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by armadeo(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
khiaa:

America isn't like Nigeria where everything belongs to the husband.
In America a marriage is a union/contract between two people, the husband and the wife, and because of that everything accumulated during the marriage belongs to the both of them not just the husband as it does in Nigerian culture, so how is that fair to the wife?

Let's say the woman became a millionaire while they were married and the man was still hustling and she now wants a divorce.

Would they split very thing down the middle since the millions were made while they were married?

I am talking of the American situation.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by khiaa(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
armadeo:

Let's say the woman became a millionaire while they were married and the man was still hustling and she now wants a divorce.

Would they split very thing down the middle since the millions were made while they were married?

Yes, because what belongs to the wife belongs to the husband "Mary J"and what belongs to the husband belongs to the wife "Tiger Woods "

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by ikp120(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
armadeo:

Bros, they won't o. Na thieves dem be.

Deep down their mind they know that the man is the head, which is why it's the man whose property are usually shared, but they will never acknowledge it.

Haven't you heard of the term "women's rights"? They make am be like say women get special rights. Nonsense! angry

Just watch if Jay Z and Beyonce want to divorce now. You go notice say they go ask Jay Z, the man, to split his property. Is Beyonce not also rich?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by khiaa(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Actually this was stupid because he's going to have to pay the cash value of everything he destroyed, well half.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Olibboy: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2017
when you're mad in love. you will look for another method to display your craziness.
cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Onyenna(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nke a gwuru m ike....

Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Olodo man
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by mukhcech(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
dacblogger:

So why should a woman now take half.? undecided
Re: Wife Leaves Husband And Wants Half Of Everything He Own, See What She Got by mukhcech(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
khiaa:

Yes, because what belongs to the wife belongs to the husband "Mary J"and what belongs to the husband belongs to the wife "Tiger Woods "

You are lying and you know it. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married To Evaberry Next Month / If A Guy Promises A Girl Marriage And Later Abandoned / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.