Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price (34127 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by reverendfather: 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
make e go sidon
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
wat moral standin does a coruptn personified felow lyk dino has 2 lead a protest against anythin in nig.i tink he s over xtimating his importance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
He, the pro-corruption activist is overrating himself, by the time he starts his mobilization for the demonstration he will perhaps know that he is nobody any more. Yeye the smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by ybalogs(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2016
This Melaye can misyearn ehn. Did he think we're fools? Mcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by tydi(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2016
#occupyNigeria #apcCHAINEDCHANGE ZOMBIES
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by 1miccza: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
"Laughing in swahili" Abeg my people thief fit catch thief??

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by ybalogs(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
Hit like if you agree with Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by CaptainBomb(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2016
You are a foooooollll Malaye... You know the removal of the subsidy is in the interest of the Nation and you still claim you will protest. Can you point to anything that the masses is benefiting from the Government ? Nothing , what's stopping the federal government to embark on project that will boost and make impact in the life of every nigerian, is it not this fuel subsidy? Now the Government has now taken a step which your S1lly president is afraid of taking due to his lack of ability to rule .. He had to succumb to protest... If you like protest from now till eternity .. No going back on fuel subsidy... Onye Ara.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by fejicruz(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
If Saraki's trial happens to come up, Senator Dino Malaye will abandon the protest in other to take on his body guard duties

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by kenzysmith: 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
Hw on earth did nigeria voted for a dullard ok am watching,mean while filling my wailing form
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by AnanseK(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2016
Logical Reason!
Chief Joseph is a petroleum importer. He imports 10 million litre of petrol at the of cost of N95 per litre.

He report to the DPR that he has imported 15 million litres at the cost of N105 per litre, requesting N30 subsidy per litre.

DPR sends Mr. Yusif a inspection and monitoring officer, to measure and verify the authenticity of the claims.

Chief Joseph offered Mr. Yusif a bribe of the applied subsidy in liew of 1 million liters, which Yusif reject instantly, requesting that of 3million liters so that, it can comfortably go round to his bosses.

Apparently they ended up agreeing on 2.5m liters each. The deal is strucked, Mal. Yusif and his Bosses ended up with N75,000,000 while Joseph, the importer gain N400,000,000 on the deal They jointly cheated the government the sum of N175,000,000.

Finally Chief Joseph divert 75% of the product to the black market and sell at N120 per liter to the masses. Later the government will also pay the cost of transporting 15 million liters to the allocated filling stations across the country.

Thats exactly the case of petroleum subsidy in Nigeria. So isn't it better for the government to invest those savings of hundreds of Billions of Naira wasted every year on subsidy, on life touching projects?.

e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2016
He should better go and sit down if he love himself cause kogites are not behind him
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by bookface: 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
Of course, Dino Melaye, you are the right crook to speak for the people...NOT!

I always wonder why Nigerians choose to deliberately vote for lawmakers who only serve to line their own pockets. They say the people deserve whom they vote for. And without doubt, the people of Kogi state deserve this crook of Melaye.

In a country where the minimum wage is 18,000, Mr Melaye's G wagon is enough to pay 600 teacher's salary. Can someone explain to me what other source of business he might have besides being a senator?

LOL, and people fume when a foreign leader observes that Nigerians are fantastically corrupt?

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Owamudia: 10:49pm On May 12, 2016
I've seen the 'Benue bad omen' cum Foooolani slave.
All the same, Dino Melaye should go and find somewhere to sit.
Nigerians are tired of fuel scarcity every now and then.
Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by aspirebig: 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
But why are Nigerians so quiet and patient, calm , suffering and smiling? ?

Even Garri has increased price by 450%, fuel increased by 68% , transport by road increased by between 50% to 190% depending on the area, bag of rice increased by 75%, tomatoes increased by 600%,bread increased by 40%, N50 debit on every credit received into a bank account, VAT 100% , electricity bill increased by 70% etc.

Salary is being owned by most state government.

APC should just go, they have nothing to offer than just talking and travelling.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by LBanks(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
I have been hearing Dino Melaye is a thief, please has anyone been able to ascertain what he stole or funds he diverted? Fuel subsidy removal can only work when we have enough refineries working at full capacity and more than enough supply of refined fuel, in that way the supply will far outweigh the demand and prices will fall. Not in a country that is still largely dependent on imported fuel. Jonathan made the same mistake and reversed his decision, now retardeen Buhari is doing the same thing and some slowpokes are here defending him. Meanwhile if you say Dino Melaye stole, which funds did he embezzle? Be specific and factual about your allegations

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Image123(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

Look at corruption stinking.
kai and chai, una no go kill person to death for this forum, hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Armstrong1975: 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
useless president
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
perhaps the president did not go through proper procedures to increase fuel pump price but I wholly support the removal of subsidy as it now favours the masses. How many marketers are selling fuel at the official price? Nigerians should know that this move by Buhari may be the tough but it is the next best thing to do. The oil marketers are milking us by gaining on two fronts. They get paid to sell at a regulated price but greedily bribe a few blind so they can hoard, create artificial scarcity and a high demand and dictate their own prices.

Call me a zombie or a mummy. I rep Nigeria. I stand with the "dullard" bubu. if he is dull and making national influence, what's the need for brightness and brilliance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Checked86: 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]the reason why I'm more angry with bubu is that he doesn't care, he acts like he's ruling animals... He can't even apologize to the masses, even if u complain from now till tomorrow bubu won't say sht!
Very annoying I'd*0t we have as a president and anyone that's supporting bubu now are those that sit at home eating and sleeping, that doesn't know what's up with Nigeria.[/size]
lol, funny you. When GEJ was the president I heard many people suggesting 'strong-hand' to rule Nigeria. Some said for a man to succeed as a president of Nigeria, the person must rule with iron hand.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by highskies(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
phlemzy:
So the matter affect OgaDino, cos I know its not as if he has Nigerians at heart.

He is benefiting from the current arrangement na. He wouldn't want it to change grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by mukhcech(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Ogawisdom check your first line and correct yourself before the sons of the dullard will pounce on you for that honest misake.

Son of a Dullard!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by highskies(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
LBanks:
I have been hearing Dino Melaye is a thief, please has anyone been able to ascertain what he stole or funds he diverted? Fuel subsidy removal can only work when we have enough refineries working at full capacity and more than enough supply of refined fuel, in that way the supply will far outweigh the demand and prices will fall. Not in a country that is still largely dependent on imported fuel. Jonathan made the same mistake and reversed his decision, now retardeen Buhari is doing the same thing and some slowpokes are here defending him. Meanwhile if you say Dino Melaye stole, which funds did he embezzle? Be specific and factual about your allegations

Who do you think sponsor's thugs to blow up pipelines. Fully functional refineries and new refineries before subsidy removal is an eldorado.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by bluecircle470: 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
Inasmuch as i make nt lyk d increment, melaye does not have d moral right to talk. Melaye is an epitome of corruption!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by ahamonyeka(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
Fantastically correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by higherpower: 11:16pm On May 12, 2016
Hopefully he will use his private jet for the protest
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by ibez007(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2016
This Man is always a joke!...

Never take him serious!..

Very materialistic to be trust-worthy!!..
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by mrmax1(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
gwales:
#Istandwithbuhari

Kudos kachikwu

Kudos buhari

Ipad yoots how market
[b][/b]

Go school una no gree go, when una go na mango tree una dey go sidon under....looooool
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Kdon2: 11:28pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=donphilopus post=45563218]The self-acclaimed pro-corruption anti-corruption activist, Senator Dino Melayo who represents Kogi West in the Senate has threatened to lead the mother of all protests against the FG if after 7days from Monday 16th of May, they fail to reverse the announced increase in pump price of PMS!!

/quote]

Mother of all clowns! Mitchew
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Kdon2: 11:32pm On May 12, 2016
I strongly believe this mela.ye guy is a b.stard
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by Kdon2: 11:35pm On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
hmm,
Dino Melaye na apprentice were Tinubu dey thief,
If by the mention of his name corruption stinks!,
then the mention of Tinubu's name go make corruption vomit.

Tinubu go be ur nightmare till eternity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.