Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price (34124 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by UceeTrust(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye does not have the interest of the poor Nigerians at heart. He's one of the top beneficiary of subsidy. His likes still want to use gullible Nigerians for their own selfish interest. Nigerians be Wise and let emancipate ourselves from this few WICKED elites who are bend to frustrate the good intentions of this present govt.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by mailmitch(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2016
phlemzy:
So the matter affect OgaDino, cos I know its not as if he has Nigerians at heart.
Am very sure ths man has an hidden agenda of his sleeves. Abi he 1 becme Senate predido ni, so he is trying to get support cool cool oga u try
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by sapele914(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2016
donphilopus:
The self-acclaimed pro-corruption anti-corruption activist, Senator Dino Melayo who represents Kogi West in the Senate has threatened to lead the mother of all protests against the FG if after 7days from Monday 16th of May, they fail to reverse the announced increase in pump price of PMS!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205980174332127&id=1493407547&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6283877454377109512%3Amf_story_key.-8755636770714859502
Shut up and mobilize your colleagues in the senate to pass the Petroleum Institute Bill (PIB)before you talk of protest hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by sapele914(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]the reason why I'm more angry with bubu is that he doesn't care, he acts like he's ruling animals... He can't even apologize to the masses, even if u complain from now till tomorrow bubu won't say sht!
Very annoying I'd*0t we have as a president and anyone that's supporting bubu now are those that sit at home eating and sleeping, that doesn't know what's up with Nigeria.[/size]
sure remember when you said Buhari will never be president and you will never vote for him. Well my brethren President Buhari owes you no apology you can't have your cake and eat it to. Who has ears will hear and the government has stated their reasons for their actions I guess your were not listening open your ears and be objective not a bigotry point of view.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
smiley

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price by georgecso(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2016
[size=16pt]Dino is stupid for making such statement.. He is a refined hypocrite... Where was he when PMB submitted the budget without provision for Fuel Subsidy? ... I can't imagine there is fuel everywhere l go now... I drove into NNPC fuel station yesterday and l whispered to the Fuel Attendant that can he sell the fuel in a gallon after filling my tank? Without any hesitation or resistance he obliged to sell it openly.... [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.